It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media misrepresentation! Liverpool terrorist was in fact a FAKE Christian convert.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hi folks,

I've been unwell for the past week which has meant I've not been able to post as I'd wanted to regarding the terrorist attack in Liverpool, England, in which thankfully it seems the driver of a taxi managed to prevent a Muslim terrorist from causing the detonation of his homemade explosive device inside a women's hospital, though they're not telling us exactly what the cause of the early detonation was at this stage. Thankfully, he didn't manage to get into the hospital, and the device went off in the vehicle outside. I mean firstly, wow, yet another example of the insanely barbaric practices of Islamic terrorists who are all in for the cause - a truly soft target, a women's hospital. Just disgusting.

It is vital to note that although it was reported in media initially that the terrorist had been a convert to Christianity, he was in fact a fake convert, only attending the 'Alpha Course' at Liverpool Cathedral to help advance his asylum claim to stay in the UK. I couldn't believe that at first some media were simply reporting him as a 'convert to Christianity' who had committed a terror attack. I felt very strongly that this was a foolish move, as some people would hear that & assume that Christians had started blowing things up for some unknown reason. It should be very obvious that Christians have no significant complaints against the Western world. We basically founded it & helped it to flourish into what it has ultimately become, after all.

And certainly, the cowardice & brutality - against defenceless women, who are already in a hospital - it's ridiculous. Christ taught us to "..care for the widows & orphans" He also taught us to "..love your enemy, pray for those who persecute you". So many aspects of the Christian faith stand in direct opposition to every single element of terrorist activities, it beggars belief that the news media would report this as a terror attack by a Christian, even in the early moments of assessing the situation.

Thankfully, it has now been made clear that he was a fake convert, and that he was one amongst many such devious liars, who only 'convert' to help their asylum claims. This article - Man who gave a home to bomber 'knew Bible meetings were targeted by fake Muslim converts' highlights the problem.

One thing's for certain, he was fairly clever in the way he went about crafting the circumstances which enabled him to buy materials for the bomb, and his case will be studied to hopefully ensure it can't happen again, I'm sure the counter-terrorism people are very keen to gain a proper understanding of exactly how he juggled the aliases he used & the various opportunities for purchases, obtaining bomb-making instructions, etc.

Let it be known loud & clear that uncorrupted Christianity could never in any way be connected to or responsible for acts of terrorism.

My deepest fear on hearing the news was that this might be the start in a series of false flags which were intended to paint people of any faith as dangerous & having the potential to be terrorists. I hope that this has been thwarted by reporting such as that which can be seen in the above link, that people with any common sense will understand that Christianity in particular could never be responsible for such egregious acts of despicable terrorism. Murder, death & mayhem, attacking soft targets - this could NEVER be the hallmark of the Christian faith - unlike the Islamist terror gestalt, which can be recognised as a very 'reasonable' interpretation of fundamentalist Islam, sadly.

Here's the best known example of the Lord's unambiguous teaching on the matter of morals & godly behaviour:

Matthew 5: 1-14

Seeing the crowds, he went up on the mountain, and when he sat down, his disciples came to him.
The Beatitudes

And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

“Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

“Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

“Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Salt and Light

“You are the salt of the earth, but if salt has lost its taste, how shall its saltiness be restored? It is no longer good for anything except to be thrown out and trampled under people's feet.

“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

Thanks ATS - keep the faith.

FITO.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

From the article:

The court heard that the "Alpha" courses on the basics of Christianity, which Mr Hitchcott helped to run at the cathedral, were so popular with Middle Eastern asylum seekers that clergy found it hard to cope with the subsequent tribunal cases.

Still, the question needs to be asked why that specific program was popular with asylum seekers. A difficult or demanding course wouldn't be as popular as an easy one and yet later:

In a written statement, the diocese of Liverpool said: "Liverpool Cathedral has developed robust processes for discerning whether someone might be expressing a genuine commitment to faith.

Not at all questioning whether the guy was a Christian but whether there is more to that church than is being let on.

But how many times have we heard someone recently converted to Islam then blew something up. Which would be the argument some would make along the lines of what you were getting at: the accusation all religion leads to violence.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
It's called Taqiyya. Look the word up and you'll understand.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

When I read about the attack last weekend all I could see was the words Christian and converted to christianity, never once in the article did it mention he was Muslim or that he was a Muslim who converted to Christianity... not in the first articles about the failed attack anyway. Even afterwoods when they found out, just said 'fake convert', not 'was Muslim' or 'Islamic'.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If I'm wrong correct me but why was he targeting a hospital if it's like the hospitals in the states you can't even be in the waiting room. What I'm trying to get at is I've had the tin foil hat on for too long and can't help but wonder was there anyone important at the hospital? I haven't heard much about the case with all the trials going on.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I'm well aware of what Taqiyya is, I wrote passionately about the subject for years back around 2009 to 2011. Loads of my threads argued vehemently against Islamic fundamentalism, and with simple honesty I probably introduced thousands of people to various related concept over the course of time, such as specific material in the Quran, Hadith & Sunnah which show that Allah is a false god, the very essence of Satan, as per the following:

Is Allah the Best of Deceivers?

According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

AnsweringMuslims.com

I took a break from posting on the subject because I ended up satisfied that I had contributed something to the global awareness of the problem, helping to move the discussion forwards - that people had read & understood my work & therefore I could step back from the front lines of the battle against Islamic fundamentalism, to pursue & explore more pleasant subjects which are available in the world for study & reflection.

As an example of some aspects of my work on the subject of Islamic fundamentalism, Taqiyya, terrorism & the true path of Judeo-Christianity, the validity of the State of Israel (etc), please see the following older thread ~

World leaders promoting tolerance; but what do you really know about Islam?

NB - Unfortunately, ATS isn't allowing me to access the older threads I created on the subject, which were written between 2009-2011. My thread history is only tracking back to mid-2011, not sure why but I can't access anything older. To be fair, it's perhaps time to take up the cause again, I haven't written on the subject for years & certainly I believe I can contribute wholeheartedly & in a helpful manner.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I think the implication is exceptionally clear from the article I posted, and the only reason they haven't fully clarified that fact of his being a fake convert is because this remains an active intelligence operation in which the security services & counter-terrorism officers are seeking to understand how he was able to convince & connive & source materials/ instructions, etc.

It is abundantly clear to absolutely anyone of intellectual integrity/ honesty that only a person who is quite simply NOT A CHRISTIAN could carry out such an abhorrent attack against defenceless women at a soft target where they are already incapacitated as being sick, IE a hospital. Take it from a real Christian with 20 years experience in applied theology that there is no Christian anywhere in the Western world who would attack a soft target in this manner, even if they were at war with a legitimately evil nation state. It quite simply is impossible for anyone who loves the words of Jesus, who is raised in the ways of anywhere in the modern world, to carry out an abominable act of this nature.

I cannot understand how you fail to grasp the clear & obvious implications of the SKY News article which will have been vetted by the security services as suitable for release & justified by the circumstances, written & published several days after the facts of the case became clear to investigators. This type of inane lack of will to properly understand is precisely what is wrong with the world today (in addition to some other problems, of course) - people aren't capable of interpreting facts with any common sense or intellectual integrity/ honesty.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

There was probably nobody important at the hospital - he would have just barged his way in & detonated the device close to as large a group of defenceless women as he possibly could.

Bear in mind that we have hardly any guns in the UK - nobody except farmers is able to easily possess a gun, hence we are policed by consent, not force. As a result the practical matter of guarding a hospital is undertaken either by a couple of security guards who are located in a nearby office/ hut, or potentially one man/woman sat behind a desk just inside the entrance area. The terrorist would have simply run in, pushed past or incapacitated the guard, then detonated the device in the nearest ward he could gain entry into.

And mostly, these wards are not locked, unless they are for children, where security is taken much more seriously.

To the terrorist, the importance would be the notoriety he gained for the cause by carrying out such an atrocity - these people are scum, and unless they sincerely repent from their evil, they should be exterminated to protect the rest of us. I'm all about forgiveness, but where there is no repentance then lock them up for life for secondary offences such as plotting or sourcing materials - but execute them on the spot where they are actively trying to cause harm. Which is precisely how our armed police respond to them. No mercy.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yes, i know... i was agreeing with you

top topics

join