It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria - Compulsory Vaccination

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Not only has the entire country been plunged into a strict lockdown irrespective of vaccination status, they’ve also now stated vaccines will be compulsory, this will not end well. Clearly the latest lockdown is to sow division and further blame the unvaccinated for the rise in cases. My hope is the people unite against this tyranny. Good luck Austrians, I think you’re going to need it. The rest of Europe won’t be far behind.

“Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg said it would last a maximum of 20 days and there would be a legal requirement to get vaccinated from 1 February 2022.“

Take vaccines if you wish however can anyone really support the idea of compulsory vaccines and essentially making every unvaccinated individual a criminal?

The last freedom is the sovereign right over our own bodies, once we hand that over to the state they have full and ultimate control.

It appears once again that Austria will be the birthplace of European fascist rule.
edit on 19/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

we were there a couple of weeks ago, from Innsbruck to Salzburg and finally to Vienna, you cant even have coffee outdoor without a negative test or a proof of vaccination, the last two days in Vienna you couldn't get in any place without a proof of vaccination.

only when we left to Budapest where it felt like normal again, no masks required and no one asks you about a negative test or a proof of vaccination.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Unhinged. I wonder if Schallenberg has the support of the national parliament.

A virus evades the control of 'experts' and politicians, so authoritarian is the way they go.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   
That would be good information to have. If everyone must be vaccinated, then cases would drop. If they don't, and there are still people getting sick and dying, wouldn't that be proof that vaccines don't stop the virus?
We keep being told we need to get vaccinated to STOP or END covid. If it doesn't stop or end in a country with 100% vaccination rate, then the so called authorities can be called out on the b.s.
edit on 19-11-2021 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ellie Sagan

Ireland, home to one of Europe's highest vaccination rates, imposes curfew on pubs and clubs as cases rise

www.cnn.com...

Ireland has one of Europe's highest vaccination rates, with 89.1% of people over the age of 12 having been immunized,

It’s like they don’t want natural immunity….

They want the vaccinated to be super spreaders?

CDC report shows vaccinated people can spread COVID-19
Experts urge Americans to get COVID-19 shots, say delta spreads as easily as chickenpox

www.rollcall.com...

Wonder why? They want an army of asymptomatic people spreading the virus?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm American, but one thing I think Austrians and I have in Common - SOOOOOO Sick of hearing from "Government Officials" who think they are Gods Gift to man and the smartest in the room after probably winning in a rigged election and never working a real job in their life..... But they all seem to make more money than anyone who votes for them ...

......Government officials had long promised that vaccinated people would no longer face lockdown restrictions: Over the summer, then-Chancellor Sebastian Kurz declared the pandemic “over” for those who had received the vaccine. But as virus cases continued to skyrocket, the government said it had no choice but to extend it to everyone.......

Additional Austria AP link

edit on 11192021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Budapest here I come... Hungary is the last bastion of Christian decency & freedom for the individual in Europe, I read a good article about it recently - for the life of me I can't recall the source, but yeah, they're awesome, seriously I would love to move there if this gets much worse.

HUNGARY

edit on NovemberFriday21011CST06America/Chicago-060038 by FlyInTheOintment because: important clarification

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I think calling them out on the BS has been ongoing from day 1.

As for fully vaccinated countries, just look at Gibraltar. Ok, maybe not a country as such, but it's population is 100% fully vaccinated, and yet they have all just gone back into lockdown due to the growing number of cases / infections being recorded.

There is your control group right there! No lengthy medical studies needed, it's already done.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Is this old vaccine from 2 years ago? If so it will not be effective. 20 days of lockdown is also not effective. Australia locked down for nearly a near and it did nothing for them in terms of cases.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
www.bbc.co.uk...

My hope is the people unite against this tyranny. Good luck Austrians, I think you’re going to need it. The rest of Europe won’t be far behind.

The people uniting against tyranny ANYWHERE is nothing more than a pipe dream now.

The vast majority of the global populas gave up and in without a fight for fear of short term pain incapable of seeing past their bloody noses (but in reality seeing past their bloody hands (literally).).....Colloquially now known as the vaccinated.

Majority rules, the majority is now the vaccinated and the vaccinated have already provided their true colors.

Their will be no uprising, there simply is not enough clear lateral thinkers left to form a coordinated meaningful response, humanity as a striving freedom force for equality is a has been, dead and buried.

It never stood a chance, ignorance in the utmost.

The rest of Europe- try the rest of humanity.

I always knew I never belonged in this realm, now I'm glad I don't belong.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I agree; I consider humanity a failed species. I know they will bring in the same thing in Britain next year. I am not having the injection, so I do not expect to survive past spring. But I will be frankly glad to leave this realm.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

"The vast majority of the global populas gave up..."

The vast majority of the global population has nothing to do with "Covid"/Great Reset/Green New Deal/Crashing the financial system and giving "Covid" the fault. There are around 195 states on earth right now and in these by WEF agents infiltrated few states the MSM makes it look as if the whole world would act like these WEF slave moron states with their plandemic.

We always hear only of only around the same what, 20 states of 195 which are playing that ridiculous NWO game. Sometimes you hear about other states when they can give the bogeyman. Like India, when their numbers were not that great for a short while, you only read and heard India, India mutation and all that crap. And now India has a very low vaccination rate and at the same time almost no problems anymore with covid (because of treatment with Ivermectin if needed and natural herd immunity) you hear what in the MSM of the WEF infiltrated states about India?

Right, chirping crickets.

Ever seen a Taliban with a mask? What´s with whole Africa? Right, chirping crickets sound again because of low vaccination rate and low covid incidences because of natural herd immunity (a thing that allegedly isn´t possible only in the WEF infiltrated states). What´s with the so called third world nations? No money to make for big pharma, low vaccination rates, no problems with covid. What´s with the 175 nations/states outside of the group of the WEF infiltrated states? Less or no vaccinations, less or no lockdown BS, less or no stupid measures, less or no problems with all that great reset transformation crap.

I bet the rest of the sane world (around 175 nations/states) laughs about us WEF slaves and they just wait till we are finished to pick up what is left.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I haven't read everyone's comments yet, but I did laugh when I saw this this morning in the UK.
Maybe the Austrian's proverbial penny has dropped and they realised by locking up only the unvaccinated they would no longer be able to blame them with infections still circulating amongst the vaxxed.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy

I think calling them out on the BS has been ongoing from day 1.

As for fully vaccinated countries, just look at Gibraltar. Ok, maybe not a country as such, but it's population is 100% fully vaccinated, and yet they have all just gone back into lockdown due to the growing number of cases / infections being recorded.

There is your control group right there! No lengthy medical studies needed, it's already done.

I checked out the info for Gibraltar and this is insane:

www.newsweek.com...

Government officials have said citizens should "exercise their own judgment" on holding Christmas events, however it has "strongly advised against" this.

According to the Reuters coronavirus tracker, Gibraltar has administered at least 94,469 doses of the COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that's enough to have vaccinated about 140.2 percent of the British territory's population.

Our World in Data has indicated that Gibraltar is the most vaccinated part of the world with the percentage of the population being fully vaccinated greater than 99 percent.

Gibraltar has seen a slight increase in cases, and the 7-day average of reported infections was 66 on November 18. This is equivalent to 52 percent of its peak in January, according to Reuters.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
A famous Austrian once said to Americans "SCREW YOUR FREEDOMS"

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
If there truly is no way to get out of this for the unvaccinated, a lot of suicides will happen.
edit on 19-11-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

All it takes is a spark, the uprising will come.

Unfortunately this will happen too late for me I fear.

If the government want to test the strength of my will they’ll lose, I’ll take the bullet before the jab. Going to have to work a little harder for this soul.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So how will the Austrian govt enforce the mandate? If you refuse can they physically force you to get jabbed?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Vaccinate as many people as possible weakening their immune systems, then when the vaccinated start dropping like flies blame the unvaccinated to justify mandatary vaccination.
How to gaslight Genocide.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Read the headlines this morning and told my Fiancee to stop telling people I havn't been vaccinated as I don't want the Gustapo turning up at the door and if they do i'll be punching a few out before they get any type of vaccine in me..
edit on 19-11-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join