It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US THEM paradigm

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, it was never about that. It's clear that you guys are just as clueless as the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I find your observations to be pretty spot on about who controls not only our nation but all the nations of the world. The problem as I see it is that those of us who understand this reality are likely to only understand it on our own national levels.

This leads to placing all the blame on our local and national governments. The problem though is much larger than individual national governments. The problem, I am pretty sure is that if we were to truly sit down with strong conservatives and strong progressive liberals the observations made above would be nearly completely agreed upon.

However, the ''study'' done by Princeton and Northwestern University offers no information on just who within those schools made this study. No information is offered on what groups within those schools made the study nor how that study was conducted. None.

What we can know of this article though is who chose to report it and who chose to publish it for public consumption. Further inspection of the article provided offers these small facts. One is that this ''news'' was published by the Washington Times. This news outlet is a propaganda arm owned by the "Korean Messianic cult'' known as the Unification Church. Also noted is that some of the findings provided come from a release from UPI, "United Press International''. This media group at the time of the article was also owned by the Unification Church.

I think you rightly point out that

[no one on the public stage will ever recommend going after the men behind the curtain.

Not Trump.

Not De Santis.

Nobody.

However, you also arrived at the conclusion that

The article can only lead one to conclude that the real reason Trump was so hated was that he chose to reverse this process in favor of the common man.

No, there is at least one more possible reason that can be concluded. The reason that Trump was so hated is that he is an incompetent buffoon who could do noting to improve the situation we find ourselves in other than to disrupt and coerce enough people to bring it all down faster. This is what the major news media fights against. The fall of the economic cash cow that has provide so many with so much for way to long.

Trump was not going to fix anything as you suggest. What he was and is going to do is pry as much wealth out of it for himself as possible while tearing it down. He was always doing this for himself and not for the common man. He couldn't give a crap about the common man other than how he can use them as grist for his power mill.

So do we need to do as you suggest? All of us stand up to the powers that be? Sure, let's. But let us find a true leader, one that is really for the American people and not just in it for himself.

The dangers of shaking the Tree of Liberty now and then is that in shaking it there are some rather vile critters that have been hiding in it's branches that can fall out of it and Trump was one of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Yeah, it was never about that. It's clear that you guys are just as clueless as the rest of us.

It's on a case by case basis, some of us were already aware both parties sucked. Good of you to join us.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Media is a business. With stockholders, board of directors, CEOs and a sh!tload of bean counters, lawyers and a multitude of tech support people like me. It's an industry just like walst. Wallyworld, or the military industrial complex with the main focus of making money for the stockholedrs.
How do you want to change it? Make it a government entity like china. No one is forced to watch any of it.

And all the handwringing, and rightwing whine festivals aren't going to change it, especially now that the Right wing has gotten into the business as well. Want real change go after the advertisers.

And if the media is an information/disinformation entity; that's not coming from the corporate big dogs, that's coming from the men behind the curtain. The real power brokers. Write them an email and tell them how disgusted you are!!!! You're sitting at your computer as it is, all crybaby and using the largest Media entity known to man. See the irony?

I doubt it....

I admit my bias, Union and proud of it.

iatse.net...

edit on 19-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Media is a business. With stockholders, board of directors, CEOs and a sh!tload of bean counters, lawyers and a multitude of tech support people like me. It's an industry just like walst. Wallyworld, or the military industrial complex with the main focus of making money for the stockholedrs.
How do you want to change it?

none of that is a problem nor does any of that need to change. The problem is that big industries and corporations are not only buddy buddy with our gov't they have taken over it. Hence they create legislation in their favor an the general public pays the price .

The reason gov't is so fkd now for everyone is because corporations have an

We need to reduce conflict of interest in gov't. However the idiots from both sides are to worried about proving that THEIR party is LESSER EVIL than the other.

If political cheerleaders on BOTH sides would STFU for a second and joined forces to support things that benefits BOTH party then we could have a chance to get back our gov't .

to start with thing Such as
1. term limits.

2. Closing revolving doors between private and public sector.

3. Real transparency on NON defense bills and issues.

4. removing money from lobbying by utilizing technology.

5. Removing money for running for office by utilizing technology.

6. Metrics for congress for when things are going good they get bonus when they have extremely low approval then they get penalized.

7. Term limits

8. term limits

9. term limits

10. term limits

edit on 511130America/ChicagoFri, 19 Nov 2021 16:51:42 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Us (Us, us, us, us, us) and them (Them, them, them, them)
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me (Me, me, me, me, me) and you (You, you, you, you, you) ...

Left wing right wing. In the middle is the body of the bird. Chicken dinner. meow?

There is no us. only them.
edit on 19-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: because because because because

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Wanted to agree with you, then started wondering if it was a fact that folks can't tell the difference between opinions and facts ; or if it was just my opinion...

They tore-down the old economic-reality, and are B³ing it to their new desired Total-Control-Biosecurity-World™.
They and their armies of trills and sholls will violently attack any opposition to their plans.

Therefore : our solution should not appear as an initial threat, to their analyses and algorithms.
A silly plan, that the local guardians will mock and piss-on.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Therefore : our solution should not appear as an initial threat, to their analyses and algorithms.
A silly plan, that the local guardians will mock and piss-on.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh...

Yes. The corrupt always get cocky... too sure of themselves... and underestimate their enemies.

They're at the angry stage.

We are winning...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Maybe, but am not so sure.

Seems we are doing nothing other than being non-compliant, and grumping-around generally.

Maybe their anger is only in our obstinance and DGAFingness, and not because they fear that we have found a different way ?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Maybe, but am not so sure.

Seems we are doing nothing other than being non-compliant, and grumping-around generally.

Maybe their anger is only in our obstinance and DGAFingness, and not because they fear that we have found a different way ?

They're angry BECAUSE we're obstinate and ornery and won't just bow to their tyranny -- whatever brand or flavor it is. And they can't stop it!!! They can tell us how horrible we are and call us names. They can feed disinfo and misinfo and outright nonsense into the national dialogue. They can "cancel" us. They can punish it after the fact... or they can try (congrats Kyle!)... but that's all.

And as long as enough of us refuse to give in and refuse to give up, they can't win. As long as enough of us are still fighting the good fight, we are winning. Sometimes we have to take a couple steps back before we take a step or two forward again, but it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Am unsure whether resistance is sustainable.
Erosion will happen, as the diggers and excavators are as busy as the proverbial beavers, on this Beaver-Full-Moon.

How can there be any sort of sustainability therein ?
We find ourselves increasingly isolated, on a minefield full of holes and potential disasters.

What about solutions ?

But these are just my opinions, and not facts.
Am nothin but an ignorant keyboard-warrior...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Am unsure whether resistance is sustainable.

I would say that resistance MUST be not only sustainable but sustained. "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." There will always be the corrupt and power hungry, and there must always be those fighting and resistance. These our our fights.

I would also say that the guiding principles and foundation of our law and Constitution are not only sustainable, but will always sustain us. It is the non-sense being forced down our throats that is unreasonable and unacceptable and therefore unsustainable.

It will implode on itself.

But these are just my opinions, and not facts.
Am nothin but an ignorant keyboard-warrior...

Give yourself more credit! You're a thinking and reasoning keyboard warrior, and that's A LOT!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Drink Drink Gobble Gobble

50 to 60 cups Vs. one latte

But yet the same generation set complains that they can't afford a house.

my 5 cent coffee Vs, a 3.00 Dollar one it would cost the latte person 150.00 to match my 50-60 cups me paying 3.00 for my 50-60 cups. If they are paying nearly 150.00 a month on coffee? Where else could they cut costs affording that "house" they want?

Us Vs. them

Follow the money when it is yours and once that is complete follow what the government does with "theirs"...

I see Latte plus tip police cars driving down the road all the time... it would be no different than you buying a new car just to abuse it knowing you'll get another one. Plus they are for hire and rent by the private, I saw one of these nearly 2 million dollar vehicles burst into flame a couple of summers ago being left running near the gate of a golf tournament/horse show being paid security how many tickets did that car cost when other similar cars getting the same treatment? Those people and the Sheriffs are paid directly out of fuel taxes, it says how much and it varies by state on every pump.

What is scary? To them perhaps electric or natural gas that of course to us should be scary as they would have to get more money out of us with tickets etc to make up for not having it taken out at the gas pump any more.

Puts the fuel crisis and war to keep that flow going into more perspective doesn't it? Industrial prison complexes of course required due to more stops than normal and quota to fill them in the fuel crunch.

Sorry if this sounds like ATS conspiracy material but it is just part of a picture...

Cannabis might save the world since it makes a really good diesel oil; However bio-fuels corrode metal and seep into the ground corroding infrastructure like bridges, water pipelines etc. if I didn't know better I'd say it currently is 5% fuel il and 95% acetone we've been burning in engines since the late 90's.

People police themselves really well whether there is a threat of penalty or not, like all those that don't drink alcohol and get drunk even though it is legal the same with other things.

Corporations believe it or not do help, when they don't is when they force the mom and pop places to pack their bags and hit the road. For example Coke a Cola is probably the largest employer not federally or state owned or operated. However nostalgia is a generational sickness that never really goes away. I've mentioned walking before rather being in the car with either of my parents due to their 1950's drive in movie hot rod nostalgia it just seems like those people are trying to kill me and I don't feel safe in a vehicle with them.

Same with some people of my generation that want hearing aids sooner than later... like how the hell can you focus in bumper to bump six lane rush hour holiday traffic going the speed limit with no more left to go on the volume knob? As soon as traffic thickens mine goes off entirely.

edit on 19-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thanks Boadi, but am sorry to say that have more of a pessimistic view.

For me : the Laws™ are not ours : but theirs.
For me : the US constitution was breached, to the point that it is obviously controlled by whomever decides that they can breach it by declaring a " State-of-Emergency™ ", or anything else they choose.

The 2001 " State-of-Emergency™ " declared after 9/11 has been renewed every year, including 2021.
" Strip to yer skivvies, and pull the front out so we can peer-down inside of them. "

Their Laws™, Their Constitution™, their State-of-Emergencies™, their control paradigm.

Even the nation-states, are their lines, not ours.

We need a new paradigm.
OUR paradigm.
Our solutions.

Cause eventually : we'll find ourselves the only one left on our dodgeball team, while they seem to have armed attackers on all sides.

Am tired of resisting, and just want OUT !!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The "elites" cannot do anything without also doing two things:

1. Turning the people against each other and keeping us fighting and hating and blaming the wrong people
2. Violating our absolute inalienable Natural rights... and convincing the people that some people don't deserve our absolute inalienable Natural rights... which brings us right back to #1.

As long as We The People look upon anyone as "other" and deserving of "less" or "worse" or "nothing," then We The People are the biggest problem. THEY cannot do anything without OUR consent and cooperation.

The Masons that I've known personally have been amazing people, who have done much good for their communities and made the world a much better place. What a thorn in the side of the "elites". Is it any wonder that the "elites" would want them discredited and de-valued and looked upon with scorn and suspicion? Can you personally attest to any organized systemic and institutionalized Masonic atrocities? I bet you can't.

We cannot win if we cannot get along with each other.

We cannot lose if we support, promote and take care of each other.

United we stood and we prospered... divided we stand and we're failing miserably.

Well said

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Yes she did put it nicely.

And to be clear no mason has claimed to be privy to higher tier information wrt the elites evil plans and/or resistance to those plans so that presumption is on me.

I won't lie I am a bit disappointed though.

Where are the good guys?

Are we all just reacting to every new development as it happens?

Then we are all acting like spectators but we are on the chessboard.

Not the best strategy to have.

We have no initiative and our opponents are constantly putting us on the back foot.

The marxists know they can join antifa or blm and other grassroots movements and contribute to what they believe in or are getting paid to promote.

There is nothing to unify ordinary people.

Protests against covid mandates are great to see but it's a reaction against pre emptive tactics.

They are organised.

We are not.

It's a big problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

With regards to the study, even a broken clock is right twice a day. That goes for the Korean cult, myself and everyone else.

Government is in favor of the elites at the expense of the people I think we can all agree with a messianic cult about that.

And Terry, you have to admit that there has never been such vitriol and hatred openly spewed against a person in politics like with Trump.

There have been a lot of incompetent buffoons in politics so that is nothing new.

So why did he get the special treatment from a united front involving all the machinations of the system?

He was a darling of the media once.

He set them back four years that is plain to see.

You mention he did this for power. If the whole world(according to the media) hates you and laughs at you what power is it that he was after?

Anyway, I don't want to make this a Trump thread, he had his time and quite frankly they beat him with their all in dirty tactics.

He could've done more to prevent propaganda being used by the msm as a weapon against American citizens. He didn't.

He was pro covid jab. He shouldn't have done that.

You can't tell me that the media was against him bringing it down faster while at the same time calling the burning and looting of cities a 'mostly peaceful' protest. I don't buy it.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

We need a new paradigm.
OUR paradigm.
Our solutions.

We can agree here!

Your pessimism isn't a bad thing. I expect things will get worse before they get better. I also suspect that much will have to be destroyed before we can actually "build back better." Many attitudes will need to change. We will ALL will learn hard lessons about life.

But no matter how hard it is, no matter how hard we must fight, it's our only choice, because the alternatives are so much worse.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

There is nothing to unify ordinary people.

Our humanity unifies us.... when we let it. Such as in natural disasters, where everyone's in the same predicament, and everyone's survival depends on working together and taking care of each other. We just need to see that's always true even when the circumstances are not dire.

We divide ourselves -- by sex, by "gender," by race, by religion, by education, by career, by income, by class, by region, by vax status, and by sooooooooooooo many things. Identity politics in action.

We have to find our commonalities, and stop creating reasons for division, and create ways to respect and allow for everyone to live and let live.

I hate speaking in such generalities, but I don't want to derail the thread by focusing on any specific topics. But maybe that's just as well. Because the same principles should apply in solving any conflict, so it's important -- crucial even -- to think in terms of general principles first.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Another well thought out reply and I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join