It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US THEM paradigm

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
America - Oligarchy

This article from 2014 concludes after a 20 year long study, that the American government no longer represents the interests of the average American in favor of elites and special interest groups.

The study also found: “When a majority of citizens disagrees with economic elites and/or with organized interests, they generally lose.”

2014 seems like a lifetime ago, in light of everything that has happened since then.

The article can only lead one to conclude that the real reason Trump was so hated was that he chose to reverse this process in favor of the common man.

All msm parroted the same garbage over and over about Trump.

Bill Gates cares

A major contributor to the current mess, is Bill Gates who has given over $319 million to media outlets.

Whether it was to tarnish Donald Trump or to clean up his bad image due to his involvement with covid vaccines and Jeffrey Epstein, ("Well, he's dead now" ) is anybody's guess. Probably both.

The bottom line is this:

There will always be spineless politicians willing to do anything in order to enrich themselves and accumulate more power. You'll never get rid of them because they arise when the opportunity presents itself.

If this ship is to be turned around it will have to be the people behind Vanguard, Blackrock, Berkshire Hathaway etc that needs to be made a public example of.

The richest people in the world are busy abusing all of us and when they are done with us they will toss our bodies onto a pile so high that the builders of the tower of Babel will be green with envy.

There need to be hundreds of thousands of people in every state protesting these monolithic companies.

Will it ever happen?

I'm not holding my breath on this one.

People need to be told what to do, and no one on the public stage will ever recommend going after the men behind the curtain.

Not Trump.

Not De Santis.

Nobody.

They've got unlimited money and power, and they are ready to take this planet by force, for their offspring.

It's no coincidence that a bunch of vials containing smallpox was found the other day after Bill Gates made his smallpox comments.

If the people fight back hard enough, they are ready to unleash death and destruction but they will not turn back from their plan of total global domination.

Only way to end this is to go after certain individuals and bring them to justice.

Good luck with that.

And just a little heads up : they rely on you to sit and do nothing while thinking that since it's the end times a saviour will come and everything will be hunky dory. That happy ending in heaven has people transfixed, turning the other cheek.

If they turn this around and restore sanity, it will not be because good prevailed.

The tradeoff will be a war with China.

But why will governments ever go up against each other when they can globally supress all peoples?

Why risk their necks when they can simply risk all of ours?

We will own nothing.

We will have no privacy.

And we WILL BE HAPPY.

Look at all the so called secret societies. Either our fellow ATS masons are at janitorial levels and have no clue, or they are complicit.

Or secret societies are largely ceremonial these days.

Which one is it?
edit on 19-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

ETA: I highlight the masons but if there are members of other secret societies on here this concerns all of them.
edit on 19-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
One way life is grand , but only if you step out the back door.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The "elites" cannot do anything without also doing two things:

1. Turning the people against each other and keeping us fighting and hating and blaming the wrong people
2. Violating our absolute inalienable Natural rights... and convincing the people that some people don't deserve our absolute inalienable Natural rights... which brings us right back to #1.

As long as We The People look upon anyone as "other" and deserving of "less" or "worse" or "nothing," then We The People are the biggest problem. THEY cannot do anything without OUR consent and cooperation.

The Masons that I've known personally have been amazing people, who have done much good for their communities and made the world a much better place. What a thorn in the side of the "elites". Is it any wonder that the "elites" would want them discredited and de-valued and looked upon with scorn and suspicion? Can you personally attest to any organized systemic and institutionalized Masonic atrocities? I bet you can't.

We cannot win if we cannot get along with each other.

We cannot lose if we support, promote and take care of each other.

United we stood and we prospered... divided we stand and we're failing miserably.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
Either our fellow ATS masons are at janitorial levels and have no clue, or they are complicit.

LOL. What do you expect us to do? Fix your problems for you? You don't like the current political options? Stop supporting and voting for them. Change things at the local level before you tackle the State and Federal level.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The Masons that I've known personally have been amazing people, who have done much good for their communities and made the world a much better place. What a thorn in the side of the "elites". Is it any wonder that the "elites" would want them discredited and de-valued and looked upon with scorn and suspicion? Can you personally attest to any organized systemic and institutionalized Masonic atrocities? I bet you can't.

I'm wondering what is the purpose of a secret society in these times where the very communities they do good in are at stake.

What good is a secret society when humanity is on the cusp of losing their humanity?

Golf fundraisers won't do a thing to stem the tide.

Meanwhile it seems they are privy to as little information as the rest of us.

Aren't they supposed to be in the know?

And you are right just by being on ATS I know there are good people among them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Trump was also a former democrat and knew all about the way democrats think. That's another of the reasons they hate him so much. He was the first president since Reagan that came to help the people, which is also a major reason the elites - on both sides - hate him. They don't want what's best for Americans, they want division and control and they're creating monsters that will eventually turn on them.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with all you've said. Unfortunately, with the help of the media and big tech, the elites have got too many people brainwashed and they'll never understand that we could defeat the elites if we all stood together. Look at the Rittenhouse trial for a prime example. You have bLM out there screaming into a bullhorn that Rittenhouse is a racist and white supremacist, and the only aggressors who were shot were white. Everybody involved in this trial is/was white. That's a trial against the 2nd Amendment, not Kyle Rittenhouse, and it's one more step closer to the authoritarian dream of the elites if they can win this.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's the tone deaf answer I expected.

Voting.

Lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That's the tone deaf answer I expected.

Okay, bro. What, exactly, are you expecting people to do for you?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ahem...custodial technicians...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I'm wondering what is the purpose of a secret society in these times where the very communities they do good in are at stake.

What good is a secret society when humanity is on the cusp of losing their humanity?

Golf fundraisers won't do a thing to stem the tide.

Meanwhile it seems they are privy to as little information as the rest of us.

Aren't they supposed to be in the know?

The Masons I've known (and loved) did not consider themselves a secret society in the sense that you mean. That label was slapped on them by others. Their purpose and efforts were put into doing good for people in need and their communities as a whole by their words and deeds, not to promote themselves. It was not about secrecy but about paying their alms in private... not screaming it from the rooftops for their own glory.... and not using the weak and vulnerable as public props for their noble deeds. They did not want recognition and adulation. Just the satisfaction and gratification of a good deed was good enough for them.

Sure, I can believe that some have gone rogue from their purpose and mission, but that is on the individuals. Not the entire organization.

And you are right just by being on ATS I know there are good people among them.

Yes indeedily!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A couple thoughts on "secret societies".

First of all, I don't really view the Masons as a 'secret society'. I view them more as a fraternal organization. Yes, they have some private ceremonial processes, but for the most part they're an organization aimed at personal betterment. (Just MHO).

As for true 'secret societies' (and this is the reason I made the distinction I did above), most of these are created as an alternative to normal society in some fashion. They create an isolated environment which professes to know the "right way" when all of the rest of society is on the 'wrong path' (in their opinion). No good comes from this, because if they are correct they are branded as extremists, and if they're wrong, well, then they are extremists. Because of this, they will never really get traction in mainstream society. In other words, the masses will never get behind whatever their prime objective is.

AM is kind of correct. Currently, the only real tool the American people have is to vote. That said, there is a whole lot of room to clean up this process so it is more representative of the people. Currently it is not (at all). The 'system' is heavily manipulated, for a variety of reasons. We're not dealing with a single problem, and this is the thing most people can't wrap their head's around. This is a multi-headed beast, and the war against it has to be waged all at the same time. You can't dismantle one piece at a time because the other pieces will strengthen and you get the same result. This is where we are failing.

People can bitch all they want about Trump, but like Reagan he was a bellwether of change and social upheaval. To a certain extent, so was Obama. The likes of the Bushes, Clintons, and now Biden are what these movements are about.

People have to realize, really and finally realize and accept, we have to throw ALL of these establishment career politicians OUT! Every last one of them! They are not what they seem, and they have to GO! At the same time, special interest money needs to be removed from politics at every turn. This, and the election process has to be plumbed up so it is honest, accurate and representative. Then there's the media. But, if you fix some of the above things, the media will have to fix itself...or else it won't be able to sell advertising (the life blood of the media). Those are just a few heads of the 'beast'. If people, en masse, could universally agree on those things, despite political ideology...then we'll be getting somewhere.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I agree with all you've said. Unfortunately, with the help of the media and big tech, the elites have got too many people brainwashed and they'll never understand that we could defeat the elites if we all stood together. Look at the Rittenhouse trial for a prime example. You have bLM out there screaming into a bullhorn that Rittenhouse is a racist and white supremacist, and the only aggressors who were shot were white. Everybody involved in this trial is/was white. That's a trial against the 2nd Amendment, not Kyle Rittenhouse, and it's one more step closer to the authoritarian dream of the elites if they can win this.

You're right... and I agree with all you've said... and we've got our work cut out for us. But it's not hopeless. And there are some positive signs out there as well.

And I'm glad you brought up Big Media and Big Tech. We are definitely in a war on information. And for information. And the biggest challenge is getting people to demand the whole truth and to think for themselves. It is said that stupidest people really don't know how stupid they are because they think they know what they don't know... and the smartest people really don't know how smart they are because they do know how much they don't know. The vast majority of us fall somewhere in between of course, but I think this explains much of what we're dealing with. It wasn't that long ago that a study was getting big attention showing people genuinely cannot distinguish fact and opinion -- and we see exactly that here on ATS, and every social media platform where people can comment. What doesn't get so much attention are the paid trolls/shills that encourage and empower this mentality on every form of social media, bought and paid for by corporations, special interests, activists, and government agencies.

I've been collecting links about this "War on Information" to maybe one day write a thread about it.

Maybe that's the best place for all of us to start. And especially all of us keyboard warriors. More facts and information... more background and history... more common ground and solutions.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I find it interesting that many people seem to believe 'information' is now suddenly powerful as a result of the digital age.

Information has always meant power throughout history. All the digital age did was transform the format and delivery of that information.

The real transformation is that people have gotten hopelessly LAZY about how they gather this information! That's what's changed. And, it's changed dramatically. Now people can sit on their asses and think they're getting all the info they need. If people would get up off those fat asses and go out and look at the world around them that would change. (Not directed at you, just a general observation about society).

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I find it interesting that many people seem to believe 'information' is now suddenly powerful as a result of the digital age.

Information has always meant power throughout history. All the digital age did was transform the format and delivery of that information.

The real transformation is that people have gotten hopelessly LAZY about how they gather this information! That's what's changed. And, it's changed dramatically. Now people can sit on their asses and think they're getting all the info they need. If people would get up off those fat asses and go out and look at the world around them that would change. (Not directed at you, just a general observation about society).

And, whomever controls the flow of information controls the flow of power.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

And, whomever controls the flow of information controls the flow of power.

And, when people are willing to separate their butt from the couch, THEY control the flow of information.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The real transformation is that people have gotten hopelessly LAZY about how they gather this information! That's what's changed. And, it's changed dramatically. Now people can sit on their asses and think they're getting all the info they need. If people would get up off those fat asses and go out and look at the world around them that would change.

That's a great observation! I've been thinking along similar lines, but not quite that perspective.

Reading your comment, it also occurs to me that we are also dealing with entire generations who know nothing else. And it's all a literal spectacle where they need to "follow" and "retweet" and "like" all the right people and groups for the whole world to see... but especially their social groups. No more private perusal and contemplation... and Heaven forbid any deep self-reflection or introspection! And if you say the wrong thing or follow the wrong person or retweet the wrong tweet or like the wrong person YOU'RE CANCELLED!

To a great extent, this mentality drives people to learn all they can about whatever the cause du jour may be -- CRT, Trans ideology, Covid Vax -- from the "proper" sources, and everything else is rejected. No need to even learn about it or hear any other perspective. But if an opposing or alternate viewpoint must be acknowledged, well by golly gee they'll learn catchy phrases and buzzwords and personal slurs to throw in anyone's face if anyone does try to learn 'em!!!

(Not directed at you, just a general observation about society).

Understood!

edit on 19-11-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Please accept my humble apology

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nothing actually.

Boadicea gave me a better understanding of what Masonry is about.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Nothing actually.

Boadicea gave me a better understanding of what Masonry is about.

Glad we got the part cleared up where we aren't responsible for doing other people's work for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join