It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Does it mean to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thoughts from you ATS,

Progress in my ongoing artistic endeavor into sequential art I have begun to learn that perhaps my writing style is starkly different then what I illustrate. I find this both interesting and also problematic, I practice and draw mainly for myself but I am also in a situation when people close to me often ask me about what I am working on. The things I can draw and the things I can write usually correlate in my mind but others seem to become confused as to what it is I am really saying.

I would like to ask you guys what you think my next page is going to look like if I tell you the first 2 text boxes in chapter 2 of my comic, what do you think you are going to see?

Text Box 1:
"THE RAIN STOPPED"

Text Box 2:
"And the sky finished weeping as the city remained in twilight, relegating the darkness as another day passed as others open deeper wounds in a deeper kind of darkness."

I will post pictures of the page when/ if I get some insight.

Your angry neighborhood badger friend

edit on 19-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I don't Brotherman. I've got train tracks and the rock they're built on and it's wet. Been on my mind for days. The sunk down cross ties and that hard ass rock. I see that in that picture and everywhere else. Liquor store opens in three hours.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

There’s no train tracks but your on the right path bro very close to it actually. Was hoping you focus on what is written not what u see

I only added a pic because well other people.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
A cross between Final Fantasy 7 Midgar and A Starry Night painting.

Dark Navy Blue/Dark Purple color tones for the sky

Fog at the edges

A streetlight for certain and either a flagpole in the distance or a crane, some kind of jutting sky feature.

At least one individual walking away from the camera, maybe not centered but close enough for the audience to see their silhouette in well enough detail to tell it's a person, maybe what they are wearing, and their general body size and dimensions.

Either a business or two residential buildings on the sides of the street.

Maybe a single plane in the sky, by it's nav lights/contrail depends on the time period of the piece

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

The riddle is what do the numbers mean. What does it all equal? That is what I see.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Interior shot of a hovel. Window in background to give hints at the dirty, cold city outside. The hovel itself being either a den of illicitness or a less than peaceful sanctuary for someone(s)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ummm...it means your...Jab Rat...is suffering systemic immunodeficient incoherency...from the MRNA manipulation of it's immune system...

And will be suing you for the mental and physical anguish...

You asked...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Interior shot of a hovel. Window in background to give hints at the dirty, cold city outside. The hovel itself being either a den of illicitness or a less than peaceful sanctuary for someone(s)

You got all that from the first 2 lines of text?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...it means your...Jab Rat...is suffering systemic immunodeficient incoherency...from the MRNA manipulation of it's immune system...

And will be suing you for the mental and physical anguish...

You asked...

YouSir

When you see what’s on the page you’ll be like #

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Text Box 1:
"THE RAIN STOPPED"

Text Box 2:
"And the sky finished weeping as the city remained in twilight, relegating the darkness as another day passed as others open deeper wounds in a deeper kind of darkness.

From box one to box two it gives the implication that the rain in the first line isn't the rain in the second line.

Then on the second line the twilight of a city dismissing darkness that others are diving into cemented the image from the first. Creative liberties were taken on what exactly though.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

I’ll post the page later tonight. The page describes a junkie shooting up and lighting up a smoke in a crappy apartment only taking a moment to realize the rain had stopped past tense

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Aw man, what happened to the page?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

I didn’t get to upload it I got an update on my computer and it messed up some things I only got it fixed earlier today and forgot to post it

Here is another page from the same vein

edit on 21-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I got more too

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Are you done flooding the new threads yet??
Damn dude get yo # together and stop drunk texting ATS brah.

posted on Dec, 21 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Also me doing what I do and dealing with the medical industry....you have shown what we call a binge. It's all good just take a sleepy nap dude.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I imagine you don't know much about me homie. I've been removed from my wife cause she is/was in cancer treatment. I went to get her yesterday morning after work so she can be with me for the holidays. I work late 13-14 hour days over night. Our son is with grandma and grandpa in another state so he is removed from us right now and I miss him as much as I missed his mommy. I do drink, I'm not scared sometimes I do post things I probably shouldn't thanks for pointing that out but what does it have to do with member art?

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Shizzz I forgot merry christmas you filthy animal

if i wasn't on mobile I would put the home alone gif here =)

top topics

join