It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Episode 242: The Vanden Bossche Interview - 11/18/2021

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
EPISODE 242: THE VANDEN BOSSCHE INTERVIEW

8 Months on was he right did the Virus mutate in to a variant that is infecting the vaccinated? Did we pressure the Alpha into a Delta will the non-sterilizing booster cause the more infectious and deadly variant to involve?

Show starts off on up to date topics - 22 minutes - CDC doesn't collect natural immunity transmission from re-infection. Court Case of 51 studies in peer review ignore because the CDC wrote a newsletter.

The a segment on cases and Senators proving CDC lied about a result - when the eventual changed the lie they just rewrote the phrasing to maintain the lie.

Then the recorded interview - With references and supporting documentation. To help with show the facts.

Believe or don't believe but at least watch. This really is a for the sake of the children moment.

edit on 11/19/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
EPISODE 242: THE VANDEN BOSSCHE INTERVIEW

8 Months on was he right did the Virus mutate in to a variant that is infecting the vaccinated? Did we pressure the Alpha into a Delta will the non-sterilizing booster cause the more infectious and deadly variant to involve?

Show starts off on up to date topics - 22 minutes - CDC doesn't collect natural immunity transmission from re-infection. Court Case of 51 studies in peer review ignore because the CDC wrote a newsletter.

The a segment on cases and Senators proving CDC lied about a result - when the eventual changed the lie they just rewrote the phrasing to maintain the lie.

Then the recorded interview - With references and supporting documentation. To help with show the facts.

Believe or don't believe but at least watch. This really is a for the sake of the children moment.

they won't because knowledge burns their cognitive dissonance, which has become "their precious"

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Extremistcontent

When someone close to me gets infected with what they presume to be a novel manmade covid 19 mutate then my blood will boil over spilling the truth. This crap is 2 things. 1. man made in a lab 2. people control

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

But ... but ... but, the sci-i-i-i-i-i-i-ence ... and the e-e-e-e-e-lderly ... and the chi-i-i-i-i-i-i-idren ...

My signature line is my life motto these days:

Populus vult decipi ergo decipiatur.

I have lost the capacity to give a tinker's dam about the idiots that keep spewing the above lines. They'll get what they bargained for.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

SO you didn't watch the video, you didn't pay attention to the fact the main focus is children.

Seems the you have an unreasonable bias against someone highlighting something being about children when the main topic is actual about children. Strange.

But thanks for your contribution to the debate.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I saw this post last night and started watching the two hour video till way passed my bedtime.

My first reaction was "wow, everyone should see this"!

seriously, especially the last hour (the first hour is pretty boring),

Everyone should see this and hear his theory about why mass vaccinations in the middle of a pandemic are so dangerous and what it does to our natural immune system!!!! and especially, why injecting our children will result in a major disaster! Go see it!

This scientist is from my country,
years ago he was very respected in his field of virology when he worked in the middle of the Ebola crisis in Africa at the time the first Ebola vaccines where distributed.
Now he gets trashed because of his negative opinion about the Corona vaccines and the media claims he is 'just a veterinarian' (WHICH IS NOT TRUE AT ALL). This guy risked his entire career.

On a second note,
The interview with Dr Geert Van Den Bosshe alone is available on the same webpage if you scroll down, if you watch the full vid, it starts with a journalist giving his findings on everything vax related.

And at this part I am disappointment, because he shows interviews with ICU doctors which are pulled completely out of context!
Again, one of the clips he shows comes from a local news source in my country, Belgium, and coincidentally from the region I am from. In his clip the doctor says that all his patients are vaccinated. What they don't show is the rest of the clip that clearly shows that this interview wasn't even about Corona at all and had nothing to do with infections or vax status. Besides that, it was a clip from before the current wave of infections.

The above alone, the fact that they use these tactics to make their point, and with that makes all of us look like fools makes them loose all credibility for me, as a news source at least.

The doctor however, I do believe him, or at least that he is on to something (time will tell).
Very sad for him that he only has this kind of media outlets available to get his msg across...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

I didn't see the 1 hour video could you post it?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join