It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Pointing to Criminal Alteration of Evidence in Rittenhouse Trial.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Bigburgh

As I noted above, some are playing by the rules and some are doing everything they can to tear down the system.

IMO the judge wants the process to work. Wants the jury to come to the right verdict.

Possibly doesn't even know the wide implications that his apathy will cause.

Feel better? I'll remember

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Hardly, a surprising development in light of the prosecution's conduct during and before the trial. At best, I struggle to see where Rittenhouse committed murder or manslaughter. So, the MSNBC crowd sought a Stalinist show trial, where the jury obeyed their commands. Fortunately, the jurors didn't did do the bidding the left-wing propaganda outlets.

On another note, after the Covid - 19 pandemic settles down, if Americans are so outraged by local laws relating to an individual's right to self-defence and the Second Amendment, they should look into immigrating overseas.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
in my state witness tampering is rampant .i have witnessed a prosecutor call in witnesses for the defense and threaten them with charges if they did not come around there way. i have heard fr.om witnesses that the d.a. coached them to say what the da wanted to hear . so them doing so on such a high profile case i am not shocked at all.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join