It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Pointing to Criminal Alteration of Evidence in Rittenhouse Trial.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Allow a Jury to go unguarded after being threatened by multiple sources out in the open 😎
a reply to: xuenchen

That's my favorite one .

It should be obvious by now in the future the Jurors should be placed in a room behind a two way mirror for the duration of the trial , well at least in the case of High profile trials like this .

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You left out asking stupid ****ing questions because well, it was a fire.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looters/Rioters have s#t hemorrhages if the stage gets set for a new theme: "Open Carry AR15" at all protests !! 😎

Can you imagine !!!!😎

The Bricks get shot to pieces 😎

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ive been following here and they usually have 7-10 lawyers commenting in a watch along none of them think what the prosecution has done is proper and was likely deceptive in this aspect,bu they are very concerned the defense hasn't objected enough to win on appeal if needed. He is completely innocent once it was determined he could have the firearm in my estimation whether that happens in real life? who knows..... the attourney's were basically saying even if the procescution was top notch,Rittenhouse should walk.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hmmmmm

It's not only that thread either that predicted this...well, predicament.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I've been listening to that group too.

The only aspect they don't cover is the wider political and cultural implications.

What they all agree on is that A) KR is not guilty of what he is being charged with and B) All attorneys are junk, finally C) There is no reason why this shouldn't have been dismissed with prejudice based on all the stuff I noted in the OP.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm thinking a hung jury is the most likely outcome.

Getting 12 Americans to agree on anything seems to be a miracle these days.

One of my personal conspiracy theories is that governments stack juries with two or three "Guilty" votes as a backup when they really want to get someone.

I've seen trials end with hung juries and I think, "Who in the heck could have voted guilty with the evidence presented?" The case was purely circumstantial, the prosecutor did a poor job, the witnesses were jailhouse snitches hoping for reduced sentences, etc. A mistrial gives the prosecutor a second chance to fix mistakes, and the defendants resources are reduced.

How hard would it be to have a few "professional jurors" on call, ready to be placed in a jury pool when the case looks iffy? If these shills could sway a few more votes, all the better.

What real safeguards are there against that sort of thing? Where's the transparency? It would certainly be easier than rigging an election.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I don't think that needs to be the case.

In this political/social climate, the spin machines do all the work.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: putnam6

I've been listening to that group too.

The only aspect they don't cover is the wider political and cultural implications.

What they all agree on is that A) KR is not guilty of what he is being charged with and B) All attorneys are junk, finally C) There is no reason why this shouldn't have been dismissed with prejudice based on all the stuff I noted in the OP.

Yep and I think I kind of like that, think one of them said this is based on our laws, which is what the jury and judge ought to keep in mind

Hell when I first heard this way back when Ive did a .180 from Rittenhouse being guilty to watching the case unfold and not thinking he should get charged with anything

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, a hung jury is easier when the case has some social or political implications.

But I remember seeing a case where a woman was accused of driving several hundred miles at night to kill her ex-husband's current wife.

The only motive presented was jealousy, which didn't make a lot of sense to me. The woman had a good job, custody of the kids, and seemed to be living a good life. She would gain nothing by the death of the ex-husband's wife.

The only physical evidence was six hairs found on the headrest of the wife's car, indicating that the woman had driven the car.

But the sharp-eyed defense attorney had noticed something. In the initial forensic report, it stated that these hairs were cut, as if the defendant had recently had her hair cut and they were left on the headrest. The hairs presented in evidence at trial had three roots, with the defendants DNA.

Of course, cut hairs don't grow roots. Did the person making the initial report make a mistake? I doubt it very much. That would be an absurd level of incompetence. Yet magically, after the police had this woman in custody, three of these hairs had roots. Mr. Magoo could see that this evidence had been planted after the fact.

This left the prosecution with an extremely weak motive, no witnesses, an improbable theory of how the woman had gotten to the area, and obviously fabricated physical evidence.

Yet, she was still found guilty.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

At face value, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

I have many anecdotes as well and now hopefully people are paying attention to the way legal matters are bungled.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The way the prosecution handled this, it should be a mistrial. I have not yet made an opinion on this, but from what I have read about it, it appears there was some justification for the kid to shoot at those people. In a case like this, there is deception coming from both sides. I usually do not try to take a side because I do not know who is lying or who is telling the truth. Beliefs interpret how we recognize truth or lies and also good and evil. The jury gives their belief as a verdict, that belief can be skewed by lawyers. I believe a person has the right to defend themselves and the kid thought he was in jeopardy and the cops also thought his shooting was justified at first. There is so much twisting of things by lawyers, I really do not believe in our legal system anymore.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Sounds like exactly the type of mental defective sicko who shouldn't be anywhere near any position of authority or public trust.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
He also said the defence copy had a 20 minute later timestamp, from the state copy

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Interesting footage surface on twitter... from the looped clip, it appears to me that the Zaminski's were jawing at Kyle then Rosenbaum said something that triggered Kyle into fleeing into the parking lot which ended up in pedo joes demise...

The clip actually shows what is happening by the duramax,that the prosecution was claiming Kyle pointed the AR at Rosenbaum...

twitter.com...

this clip IS NOT in EVIDENCE...

YMMV

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Indeed, filename change as well.

Even if it's an honest mistake, the optics are terrible especially when in the greater context of the trial.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In this Rittenhouse trial, I get the impression the DA never wanted to prosecute this case, but not prosecuting would have meant crucifixion from the media and more rioting.

I don't think he really wants to win, but he has to put on a good show. If he loses, he can attribute his self-sabotage to over-zealousness. He can blame the media, the witnesses, and the judge. He can say he tried.

If the case is dismissed with prejudice, he can make similar claims.

I think he doesn't want a hung jury. He would be under the same pressure as before, and he would have a hard time selling the charade twice. He would have to make excuses as to why the case shouldn't be retried, or bring in another prosecutor.

In the back of his mind, the prosecutor has to ask himself some questions. If Kyle Rittenhouse was a cop, would this have even seen a trial? Of course not. But what if it had been himself? Or his wife, or daughter?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Now we're getting into conspiracy. Not that I'm against it but was trying to stick to the facts.

But...you want a conspiracy? Try this on.

The Zaminskis were never called to testify. State claiming that they had 5th amendment rights, which they do AND that they have court dates in January (as well as Gaige Grosskreits).

The video you sourced shows a premediated effort. There is another floating around with "jumpkick man" talking to Rosenbaum, Grosskreits and the Zaminskis.

What does this mean? Premeditation against KR.

So, prevent the Zaminkis from testifying and quite possibly implicating themselves. Easy peasy.

NEVER identifying "jumpkick man."

Wait......except he is and there is allegations that he tried to work a deal with the state!!!

Boom

This case is so fuggin corrupt.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

OH, the DA wanted to try this case.

However, he didn't want to do it himself, thus the two lackeys.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

IF the state wanted TRUTH... they would have that tiny clip in as evidence... since it is plain as day...

I think a guilty on lesser is coming tomorrow...

some folks think the judge will intervene...

I think not.. because an appeal should easily overturn any guilty verdict in this case....

total farce, and broadcast on TV no less.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join