It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eye Ritual

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dyax-

In Tibetan folklore their civilization started when a desperate depraved man had sex with a monkey demon. AKA in Japan known as a Satori or a wild horse eating woman of the mountains.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Dyax-

I mean that's something you keep secret in all walks of life

Hi what happened to your eye

Erm, it wasn't my pet demon monkey anyway that's for sure, er I I I walked into a bar

Boom boom

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

would it even be good enough?

this was 2019 when the tenth was "suicided"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-11-2021 by Nirishman because: Link added

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
FFS.

Black left eye?
Been hit with a right hander.

Pretty straight forward.

There are many conspiracies in this world, this isn't one of them.

The person who pointed this out gets ridiculed?
Oh ATS, what has become of you?

'atta boy!

Glad to see someone else is paying attention.

Why people try and overcomplicate things is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The illumaniti are Luciferians, they kiss the tongue of the snake, they use aborted baby fluid in unholy perverse orgies, they roast whole babies in ovens, eyes wide shut is nothing, and eat them in feasts, and drink human blood, roasted like Peking duck with an apple in its mouth to mock God, because the “game” is to put an apple in Satans mouth and shut him up. Freeing humanity from his deceptions so we may all without manipulation use our free will to chose God.

Satan with his poison and drugs and evil demons and energies change their brain chemistry and pathways to make human flesh a delicacy for them that tastes like pork. In reality I was served human meat by them to be tested, it is inedible and I gagged and threw it away.

There operatives are everywhere, not all of them are super wealthy and elite, many are just broke peons living in 1 bedroom apartments doing sexual debauchery on each other and themselves, high on drugs until they are no longer useful, ie they get fired, the only women Satan gives them are prostitutes, taking a $1000 from them every two weeks.

They are real, they are all connected to Satan, who controls them without talking, that is why they are hard to record and arrest in the corrupted Justice system they set up and control. they use movies, two that I know of are Zombie land with woody harrelson and war dogs, that have certain light patterns that to those in, recognize consciously, they are used to connect to each other, and do drug deals, plan things or games that are like gambling but use souls and spirits as currency, if two illuminati are watching the same movie no matter where they are, they can connect, nothing in illuminati movies are accidents, demons write and direct them thru people, demons tell them when to go to the tv and watch. Others thru psychic strong satanic connections.

They use movies allot and one game is they or you get a glass of water, or one is brought to you, they also only tend to hang around each other, and you gamble, the water is like power, and say a character shoots a gun and you time it perfectly with a sip, like a matching game,you gain power, if you miss time it, you lose, power, this is their ultimate currency, money is not “power” amongst themselves, but souls, and the more souls you drink, the more energy or power you gain that gets you closer to Satan. Strange things start happening, you are treated like a vip, strange people just come up to you and start talking, but you still have free will. It is intoxicating.

Epstein was definitely involved, Abrahamovich is one, so is Madonna, Aston Kutcher is one, everything they do is deception, so if Aston is involved with sex trafficking, he’s more likely in taking out the competition and destroying souls and recruiting girls. Obama, Bezos, Biden, Hillary et al are one, Trump was sent by God to destroy and expose them, but he succumbed to their deceits and thought he had a second term in the bag, and he could do it then. Big mistake, they will not take the chance Trump is re elected, so a final showdown is very, very, very possible.

They are getting exposed and once they are exposed you realize all their fear and “power” is an illusion based on the very real fear of being killed, robbed, homeless, jail in their corrupt courts, made to look like a suicide, hot dosed drugs, accidents, and outright assassinations.

It is all based on Luciferian worship and to have Satan/Lucifer appear is the final step, and to get there you are recruited, they also have many millions upon millions, willing slaves, just rotten peons that lord and slave over the people of God at work, and each add their part to the destruction of the earth and the total enslavement of humanity to a slow, agonizing miserable existence where many secretly cry and wish for their own deaths.

They also recruit many witches and occult practisers as they are closer to the truth of what is out there and reward them worth spells, sex orgies and demonic followers.

The all seeing eye of God is just that, it is a Catholic Symbol which Satan took to corrupt and destroy mankind.

What these morons fail to realize, all that Satan wants to do, without exception is to damn your souls, he does that by making you use your free will to sin gravely against God, I’m not talking about stealing a pack of bubble gum or missing church, but by escalating your sins, and if you do everything Satana puts in your head,you will the end up in jail, or meeting him to kiss his tongue, and swear and bind your soul and will to the snake, known as Lucifer in Heaven, his final form is Satan, the snake, his second to last form is his fallen Angel state, which he appears human, but is bound, by God in the desert, it’s all appears magical but it is not, it is part of Physics. Secret knowledge Satan has as he along with other angels helped God create the universe.

He has no venom, Christ removed it about 2,000 years in the desert 🏜. Look at the state of the world because of evil morons like Biden and Obama and this lousy talking snake.

I was sent by the Holy Catholic Church to infiltrate them, and connect to them, I wasn’t actually sent, I was deceived by betrayal into an illuminati ritual using a joint that thrust me into their world for the worst years of my life, I was locked up in their mental hospitals, and without saying a word, as I knew where I was, I was given obscene doses of Olanzapine, a dangerous anti psychotic that makes you sleep all day and gain 80 pounds, I got diabetes so I was murdered, my mother and family where being rewarded by them, I was locked up for months without Danger to myself or others, they lied on forms, many people are connected to Satan and think God does not exists and these are most dangerous accomplices , ignorant and stupid, who only think false “science” exist as satan rewards them in this world with prestige and social ranking, which seems the only thing they care about, Themselves and people worshipping them.

An atheist ignorant of God that actively rejects God or thinks he doesn’t exist are some of the most dangerous people on earth, Satan leads them, in every way, think Alec Baldwin, most likely Satan told him to shoot to see that nothing will happen, and he did, he’s an ignorant puppet illumaniti.

Satan had his 2,000 years, or 2 days in Heaven to rule and look at all the damage, now it’s Christ’s turn.

Christ was born in 6 bc. That was the beginning of the end, God gave Satan 2 days in Heaven, to rule earth, then, Christ will rise again and rule for a 1,000 years.

6 bc to 994, was the first day of Satans rule, 994-1994 was the second day. 1994-2994 is the 3rd day and the first day of his rule, when he will come again. then after this 1,000 years Satan will be released and he will be destroyed and sent to hell for ever.

So have faith brothers and sisters, Christ was reborn in himself, in 1994 and is 27 years old, in his prime and ready to kick ass, the illuminati those dog swines scum of the earth are numbered to their last miserable 😩 day.

He can’t come as a 3 yr old, or a 90 yr old, he is human, like us. So just as he came down from Heaven thru the immaculate conception, he must come gain thru birth, grow up, meet his army, then come from the clouds ☁️ Officially.

He had to wait in Heaven for 2 days until the 3rd to come again, and now we are at the 3rd day plus 27 years. Amen.
edit on 22-11-2021 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
Satan with his poison and drugs and evil demons and energies change their brain chemistry and pathways to make human flesh a delicacy for them that tastes like pork.

Pretty sure you don't need Satan to alter your brain chemistry in order for human flesh to taste like pork.
It tastes like pork. No brain chemistry alteration required. Besides, what if a person happens to be Jewish? What would it taste like to them? Not pork, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Quite sure a year on Earth is equal to a day and night of the Gods.
Also pretty sure the reign of said being was Earth years.
You might need to recalculate your belief system.
edit on 22-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: word police

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
I'd never heard of this ritual before but I have a friend who is big into the illuminati and the like and he tried telling me about red shoes or something like that made out of people. I know that's pretty far out there I didn't get it but has anyone heard that one before?
and

There is a picure somewhere on the internet with some celebs in it....If I remeber correct politicians...and they all wear the same model red shoes. They stand there in that picture all happy as if they just came from some initiation and got rewarded with those shoes. First thing that came to mind was that they just killed someone innocent and ate that person.

Btw...whats that strory about the 6, 8...or 12 people that mysteriously died..? I was surprised to see alex jones with a black eye and there was someone else who I always considered uncorruptable and against secret brotherhoods.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

Pretty sure you don't need Satan to alter your brain chemistry in order for human flesh to taste like pork.
It tastes like pork.

How do you know?

Have you tried it?

I know Stephen King sometimes refers to it as "long pork" in his Dark Tower series of books.

Tak!

Tak-ala!

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter
a reply to: Kreeate

It tastes like pork.

How do you know?

Have you tried it?

I know Stephen King sometimes refers to it as "long pork" in his Dark Tower series of books.

Tak!

Tak-ala!

Umm... let's say I read about it somewhere.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

edit on Thu Dec 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MessiahComeBack

bla bla blá blah...

LEFT EYE = HÓRUS

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join