It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media acclimatizing us to the idea that Ghislaine Maxwell is going to be freed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.rollingstone.com...

The headline for this Rolling Stone piece on Maxwell the singer is, "MAXWELL IS FINALLY FREE". A strange headline, esp considering Ghislaine Maxwell's trial and possible freedom is just around the corner. Of course he owns his music for the first time, it is explainable, but between this and the Daily Mail exclusive in which they tried to drum up sympathy for her and the conditions she is allegedly being held in, I am more than concerned that the media are trying to acclimatize us to the idea she is going to be freed. The misdirection of the Rittenhouse trial being held just before, and the seemingly inevitable riots, will also help take the attention off her. All we need is for the Queen of England to drop dead at the same time.

Am I being too suspicious, or is the headline "Maxwell is Finally Free" a bit of subliminal implanting of the idea she is going home? Of course I am of the opinion that she needs never ever to see daylight again and should be locked up for the rest of her life.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

Did you read your own link?

You are reaching so far it's unreal. Step away from the internet for a while for heavens sake....
edit on 11/18/2021 by mblahnikluver because: Because WHY!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell is releasing a R&B album as a man? And it's going to be free?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

But I see what the OP is saying and it seems to have some merit. It is something being public eased.

Bill Cosby is free; Ghislaine Maxwell should be, too
www.nydailynews.com...

This may be shown as a boohoo but I think it means she moved up in the club.

Lawyers for the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell have released a photo of her face which appears to show bruising under her left eye.
www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

We have all seen Rollingstone do suggestive programing. Not that far fetched.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yes Seaworthy, that is exactly what I am saying. The headline taken by itself in their 'trending' box, merely says "Maxwell is finally free", putting the suggestion into the readers mind that the more famous Maxwell is going to be freed. reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I doubt anyone outside of the Q crowd and some women's rights orgs cares about Ghislaine Maxwell.

Certainly not to the point where there would be a need for acclimatizing the public.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
I doubt anyone outside of the Q crowd and some women's rights orgs cares about Ghislaine Maxwell.

Certainly not to the point where there would be a need for acclimatizing the public.

I care . She ran a pedo ring for the elite . You don’t care ?????????? It’s pretty important stuff here friend

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: mblahnikluver

But I see what the OP is saying and it seems to have some merit. It is something being public eased.

Bill Cosby is free; Ghislaine Maxwell should be, too
www.nydailynews.com...

This may be shown as a boohoo but I think it means she moved up in the club.

Lawyers for the British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell have released a photo of her face which appears to show bruising under her left eye.
www.bbc.com...

I doubt that black eye is random or coincidence, and I bet you are correct. She got the butterfly treatment or her wicked witch rank shot up on the totem pole. Adele the musician just ranked up big for her 33rd birthday also. Sort of informative and educational to give these things a pinch of time. Once you learn how celebrities are used abused and pawned it helps one see a bigger picture more clearly.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
More likely a Game Show Scenerio

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I saw a headline "Man found dead in his home".

I don't know if that was a warning, but I've been living on my lawn since then and I'm still alive.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
www.rollingstone.com...

The headline for this Rolling Stone piece on Maxwell the singer is, "MAXWELL IS FINALLY FREE". A strange headline, esp considering Ghislaine Maxwell's trial and possible freedom is just around the corner. Of course he owns his music for the first time, it is explainable, but between this and the Daily Mail exclusive in which they tried to drum up sympathy for her and the conditions she is allegedly being held in, I am more than concerned that the media are trying to acclimatize us to the idea she is going to be freed. The misdirection of the Rittenhouse trial being held just before, and the seemingly inevitable riots, will also help take the attention off her. All we need is for the Queen of England to drop dead at the same time.

Am I being too suspicious, or is the headline "Maxwell is Finally Free" a bit of subliminal implanting of the idea she is going home? Of course I am of the opinion that she needs never ever to see daylight again and should be locked up for the rest of her life.

Talk about a stretch.....

Is there a link to the Daily Fail article?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail
I honestly don't but that is neither here nor there.

The point was that the huge stretch in the OP is based on their personal feelings and not on any actual need for something like that to be done because even if you and a few others care, this type of acclimatizing isn't needed. It isn't like people are going to riot if she gets off.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It is a bit different to the "Maxwell is finally free". Curious choice of headline. To be frank the backlash just proves what I have been thinking. Bitch is gonna walk, and those of us that still care (a surprisingly small number), are just dismissed. Meanwhile there is no justice.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth
Hilarious, all they do is in plain sight, they say stupid things that make no sense (I hit my eye on a cupboard door" for instance. Our eyes are shut in this society.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
It is a bit different to the "Maxwell is finally free". Curious choice of headline. To be frank the backlash just proves what I have been thinking. Bitch is gonna walk, and those of us that still care (a surprisingly small number), are just dismissed. Meanwhile there is no justice.

a reply to: Ksihkehe

What makes you think she will "walk".

Did she not even make bail and is she not still in prison?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I don't know if that was a warning, but I've been living on my lawn since then and I'm still alive.

Well IF your last name were Man and you were an important world wide criminal involved in child rape, I guess that would make sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Thenail
I honestly don't but that is neither here nor there.

The point was that the huge stretch in the OP is based on their personal feelings and not on any actual need for something like that to be done because even if you and a few others care, this type of acclimatizing isn't needed. It isn't like people are going to riot if she gets off.

No but there is a history of this sort of thing. Telling us the chess moves ahead of time in a puzzle sort of way. Rolling Stone has used that method many times.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Well IF your last name were Man and you were an important world wide criminal involved in child rape, I guess that would make sense.

Ah. No sense of humour, then.....

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy
That isn't acclimatizing the public.

ETA: And lets face it nobody gives everything more meaning than the Q crowd. Even the average conspiracy theorists would see a connection here.
edit on 18-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join