It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sociology professor tries to normalize pedophilia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
This is what happens when you pay people to gaze at their navels. They pull out any old piece of lint and consider it profound because it came from them.

Ummm...Aaaand...if your an overly repetitive naval gazer...you can save all that lint...mix it in a baggie with some vaseline...and use it to start wet tinder fires...

Although...I much prefer saving the lint from my clothes dryer and using that...I keep a baggie of it in me BOB...for those BOB occasions...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

In kids not yet diaper trained, they do the same thing with their poop - consider it profound because it came from them.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

In kids not yet diaper trained, they do the same thing with their poop - consider it profound because it came from them.

Ummm...Meh...perhaps just merely...found...

Now...if they're mixing that poop with vaseline...and storing it in baggies...to light wet tinder fires with...then that probably is a tad...profound...or at least precocious...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It's surreal to see someone publicly argue in favour of paedophilia.
What have we done.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Ummm...I apologize for kind of taking over your thread with my attempts at humor...

As KTempler stated...

Too Harsh for the children they terrorize and change their world view forever. Innocence replaced with deep rooted fear and pain and physical/psychological scars that never heal.

Sometimes the only way to help heal these trauma's...is with humor...and positive attitude...

At least that works for me...

Sometimes...

So...thank you for the thread...and for helping to bring this aberrant...destructive behavior to the forefront...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

Allyn Walker, Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at Old Dominion University says that the term 'pedophile' is too harsh, and "stigmatizing". He\she\it goes on to say that a new description is in order. "MAP". Minor Attracted Person. Furthermore, "it's important to call a group of people the name that they prefer."

'[/url]

Does this mean rapists should be called "sexually deprived"?
edit on K20212021-11-18T12:08:49-06:00pm12 by Kocag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Sorry, not buying the mob mentality fear for not seeking help .

Psychiatrists offer an oath of privacy!

edit on 18-11-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I agree it's respectful to call a group of people by the name they prefer. However,

Pedophiles are not people.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EventideExpanse

Fat people are fat, and pedophiles are pedophiles.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I was abused too, I was ten years old. It leaves scars you can never heal from completely. However I did not turn into a pedo. If someone becomes pedophile because they have been abused by one, that is a process I can understand to a small degree. The process how it can happen.

I was abused by a woman and I am attracted to women just like men. There is definitely a pattern of self protection. Like pain becoming very bearable because the subconscious tries to protect you. Can't stop the pain then you rewire because of the traumatic experience.

This is all understandable to me, however it's not an excuse to hand the horror down the next generation. These people are sick, yes. Should we offer them help, yes.

Should we normalize it and stop calling them sick and twisted? No. There are plenty of places for them to go, anonymous hotlines to call. Heck I even heard ads on radio, veiled ads so adults understand but not children.

Am I sick and twisted on the SM and bisexual part according to some here? Hell yes, I guess so? But that does not make me rape adults or children, nor changed any preferences in age for me. Many former rape victims develop tendencies towards BDSM, not to relive it, not even thinking about this. Not to hurt, it's a game of consent and trust.

I won't let this excuse count that pedos are shunned and therefor victims suffer more. Or that pedos are victims themselves. Some were at one point until they turned predatorish, if even just in their head. That's when you loose the victim status and become a rapist.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

a reply to: EventideExpanse

Fat people are fat, and pedophiles are pedophiles.

The woke culture has become utterly insane, and the establishment is caving in to the demands of the loonies. It's happening in corporations, and it has totally happened in academia. There are universities that have instituted zero-tolerance policies for "mis-gendering" someone, or using an inappropriate pronoun. You can be fired if you dare offend someone by using the wrong pronoun. Here is one case where sanity prevailed, but it was hard-fought.

Corporate HR departments are now implementing "pronoun policies". Agencies have entire Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Departments. It gets crazier by the freaking day. Now, we're told that it's inappropriate to even dare ask someone what their 'preferred pronoun' is. That's offensive! Why? Because pronouns are not a matter of preference but a statement of fact. So if a 6 foot 6 inch 300 pound man who's built like Arnold Schwarzenegger says he's a woman, then by God, he's a woman. It's a fact! It's not just a preference.

Our society needs to regain some sanity and stop catering to these wackos!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Years back there was a thread here about a euro country France or Germany I can't remember.
They were issuing a pamphlet to new parents in the hospitals and the pamphlet told the parents to molest their kids. It said Fathers you need to touch your baby girls and Mothers your baby Boys to get them comfortable with sex from the beginning.

People said it was a hoax, I researched and found the Gov website with a copy of the pamphlet, complete with instruction pictures. It was soon after removed from the website and I never found any of it again.

The People on here continued with huge amounts of evidence available if they cared to look but they called it untrue without looking into it themselves like usual!

About the same time they were also trying to change the sexual desire for a child into a normal thing both there and in the US. People seem to have put a stop to it then but I think we will see a BIG comeback of the NAMBLA (stands for the North American Man/Boy Love Association) types and movement it is accepted and allowed to exist especially since they are now running most things!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I gave birth five years ago and never heard about this, I am from Germany.

Do you remember what year it was? Any events around that you remember so we can circle in a timeframe? I am certain if you wrote it here, we/I can find it and draw conclusions from the link you posted.

It should have the top level domain inside it, where we can see the country.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
drops link www.gaystarnews.com...

drops other link worldpopulationreview.com...

M.J. vid inappropriate here?

m.youtube.com...

leaves room of weird discussion.
edit on 18-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: added smooth criminal

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I wouldn't doubt if this has something to do with the large number of Muslim refugees.

There has to be a reason for trying to normalize this depraved behaviour.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

No I read the thread here and I did my own research I was not posting back then.
The thread would be on here though with the subject similar to this one I would guess.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
It's surreal to see someone publicly argue in favour of paedophilia.
What have we done.

This is the end of civilization... We're watching it unfold before us.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join