It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally for UAP's! ......The Anomaly Surveillance and Resolution Office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yeah...I read all of that.

Did you bump your head or something when you got up this morning?

C'mon man!

edit on 11/20/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Adding the following in this post....

Reprint portion from my previous post....

....."The more this evolves the more keeping tabs on any one entity or individual, is going to be difficult at best.....the mix of folks we are use to talking about, will be getting to hard to individualize and scrutinize with the new addition of folks....the growth of this whole thing will eventually be beyond being able to discuss them on this forum at the individual level.....it's like loosing a grip....this is going mainstream so big that it's creating new Associations and Organisations that will go layers deep. Those familiar to us will be absorbed and assimilated by larger entities, without public and transparent access. Information, if any will be dripped......IMO.....Are we looking to be Dinosaured? and left on the back burner of Forum Armchair Ufology....Dissecting Orbs?

Perhaps an elaborate PsyOp for mass censuring?......Those we know will be hidden in the SYSTEM and unapproachable....Hmmm

Imagine....Zondo, Mellon, Pope, Valle, Greer, Dolan, etc. now having to have NDA's (Zondo has his) for the entities that hire and absorb them.

An analogy (without the NDA component) ( I could be wrong) is Bigelow acquiring MUFON…..do you think MUFON workers share inside information about their boss Bigelow?…..probably not, otherwise loose their position.

NDA’s are Anti-Transparency!

Something to ponder."......

👽🛸👍🏼🥃

Jus Dropping In long enough….to add these two concerning articles about the possibility of loosing the transparency of UAP’s…as I previously thought might happen in an overall sense.

Source: Ex-officials voice deep concerns over new Pentagon UFO unit

Dated 12/01/21

……” According to two former Department of Defense officials, the Pentagon office recently tasked with assessing U.S. military encounters with unidentified flying objects (UFOs) is woefully ill-equipped and improperly staffed to tackle its new mission. Moreover, the initiative threatens to derail a congressional proposal that would mandate unprecedented government transparency on UFOs.”….

Source: New Pentagon Office Criticized as Effort to Control UFO Investigations, End Transparency

Dated 12/02/21

“……. American officials and analysts globally are raising alarm about a new Defense Department office that will handle the U.S. government’s examination of unidentified flying objects, warning that the move indicates the military wants to end a brief spell of transparency and shove UFO reports back into a closet under lock and key.”……

👽🛸🍺 Back to my Holidays……
edit on 3-12-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join