It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates not lying about Smallpox?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
gates is an evil maniac who needs to be thrown into jail. there is a whole slew of such people in positions of power and authority. most of them, in fact.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Are you seriously this blind?

Are you aware Bill Gates is not a doctor?

Why would he even have access to these viruses and medications?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Randyvine2

And Biden said long dark winter.

There's a relevant post here about the principal author of 'Dark Winter' (Homeland Security's Dr. Tara O'Toole) and apparently "She makes Dr. Strangelove look sane."

It is almost like they gave Biden an outline of the plan or strategy, but he is unable to remember what to keep under wraps until the proper time. Like he is suffering potentially from a degenerative neurological disorder....

Make no mistake about it, these people have a plan and are very intent on keeping it going.

They just misjudged how many of us refuse to play the part we have been told to play. We just need to keep delaying them long enough for enough data and information to come out. That's the only way we stop them and also why they hated trump so much.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
It is my concern that if the powers that be knock out the internet, then the resisters and 'never vaxxers', the awake and not going to sleep, have no way of coordinating to support each other. a reply to: VulcanWerks

Hey, I took 'Smoke Signals 101' in college. Hopefully everyone else in my area did as well so I can communicate with them.

But there are other methods of communication without the internet. We communicated fine in the 50's. Party lines were big back then. Ma Bell was big back in the day.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Does Gates actually think we are all stupid. He needs containing before this gets out of hand. Then they will force a 'modified' smallpox vaccine on us, and get the stragglers vaccinated out of fear of a truly horrifying disease. I am going nowhere near a doctor until this is all over and the culprits in supermax.
I wish there was a clean safe smallpox vaccine of the old school, not contaminated kind available. He can't just 'warn' this will happen, and then there it is. This population reduction game of theirs, and the control goals is out of control.

Yes they think you’re stupid. 100%.

They also think we’re not paying attention. But we are paying attention and the 24 hour news cycle doesn’t wash away our memory.

You think novel coronavirus is bad, just wait until you see novel smallpox! It'll be so effective that it will cure 19.86% of all global warming over the next 300 years!

Science post 2019 is fun! Booster up, buttercup!

🤗

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

We are literally
living
in
12 monkies

But it's less steam punky

Thankfully

What Do We Do?

Wear more leather and pretentious jules verne-esque affectations.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfridayif he playing with smallpox like he did with sars he and his vohorts need to be drug out for crimes against humanity and when convicted hung by the neck till they are good and croaked. truly smallpox if one of the worst scourges of our past and if someone plays with it and releases it god help us.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: karl 12

You gotta a mind with a steel door or what?

Ha maybe mate, there's another interesting 2005 article here describing 'Psy-ops Propaganda Going Mainstream' in which services are offered for creating (the realistic illusion of) a smallpox pandemic.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I think these pricks have a very warped sense of humor. Why
one may ask? Because their timing is very suggestive of just
that. I site the metaverse for instance.

I mean a suggested slogan might be something like.

[ Okay we know we ruined the world for every one but
aren't you glad we can replace it? Just step out of that
old dusty universe full of deadly viruses and step into a
universe of your own making.]

A UNIVERSE MORE PERFECT THAN CREATION ITSELF

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So, my husband said that he saw a report that it turned out that those vials found in Pennsylvania were not actually smallpox after all...

...but he couldn't remember where the 'report' was from.

Has anyone here heard anything about that? I'd really appreciate the info...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
So, my husband said that he saw a report that it turned out that those vials found in Pennsylvania were not actually smallpox after all...

...but he couldn't remember where the 'report' was from.

Has anyone here heard anything about that? I'd really appreciate the info...

Can’t find anything related to what you’re posting.

This concerns me though….

www.oann.com...

“Merck is at least very open about this. They admitted they found these vials. They contacted the CDC and the CDC is investigating,” said Dr. Thersa Sweet with Drexel University’s Department of Public Health. “Also, hopefully, the transparency coming from both Merck and the CDC will help alleviate people’s fears that there aren’t vials of smallpox all over, which I don’t think there are.”

So… you don’t THINK there are more? That’s confidence inspiring - but also leaving the door open for finding more and an outbreak.

They’ll get to release the virus and say it was a “mistake”.

This all seems pretty relaxed given the seriousness of what we’re talking about…
edit on 21-11-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Funny this. All our politicians worldwide talking about a Dark Winter ahead. Odd phrase but probably just about understandable with Covid around.

However, with the Bill Gates smallpox situation seeming quite bizarre I thought I’d do a big of googlefu - as I expect many have.

Dark Winter was an exercise in June 2001 apparently, covering guess what? That’s right, a widespread terrorist smallpox attack. Amazing coincidences eh?

Now I’m not sure how terrorists get hold of smallpox, as the only known samples are supposedly in just two BL4 labs in the world. But, you know, the rich, powerful and utterly evil find a way.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, it turns out it wasn’t smallpox, but rather, monkey pox that showed up globally.

Who “miraculously” had a solution? Bill Gates!

rairfoundation.com...

How? He’s connected to Bavarian Nordic, who just happens to have a smallpox vaccine that can be used as a monkey pox vaccine - which is already cleared for use in the US:

www.newscenter1.tv...

Turns out “smallpox” was in reference to the vaccine, not the disease.

A few hours away from me, a county reported two monkey pox cases - both of those cases were found inside the community as neither had traveled, nor are in an “at-risk” demographic based on the latest data.

Interesting times…

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join