It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates not lying about Smallpox?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This sounds pretty familiar, no?

Transmission
Transmission occurred through inhalation of airborne Variola virus, usually droplets expressed from the oral, nasal, or pharyngeal mucosa of an infected person. It was transmitted from one person to another primarily through prolonged face-to-face contact with an infected person, usually, within a distance of 1.8 m (6 feet), but could also be spread through direct contact with infected bodily fluids or contaminated objects (fomites) such as bedding or clothing.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wonder how those got forgotten about? They look old enough to be of the time period before they “eradicated” the disease. Guess got mixed up in other paperwork when everything was accounted for by a clerk and on physical paper.

Next question, how often do they clean their freezers? I would think they should keep them spotless? If that’s true how could they have been missed during all the other cleanings over the past bajillion years?
edit on 17-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Does Gates actually think we are all stupid. He needs containing before this gets out of hand. Then they will force a 'modified' smallpox vaccine on us, and get the stragglers vaccinated out of fear of a truly horrifying disease. I am going nowhere near a doctor until this is all over and the culprits in supermax.
I wish there was a clean safe smallpox vaccine of the old school, not contaminated kind available. He can't just 'warn' this will happen, and then there it is. This population reduction game of theirs, and the control goals is out of control.

Well there is a majority who took the Pfizer/Moda Vaccine in a way he does think the majority are stupid.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Wonder how those got forgotten about? They look old enough to be of the time period before they “eradicated” the disease. Guess got mixed up in other paperwork when everything was accounted for by a clerk and on physical paper.

Next question, how often do they clean their freezers? I would think they should keep them spotless? If that’s true how could they have been missed during all the other cleanings over the past bajillion years?

Exactly.

The hole “well sh1t! Look at that! It’s a few bottles of Small Pox! Whoda’ thought that an eradicated, deadly virus was just hanging out in our freezer all these years - weird!” narrative, if it comes up, is complete BS.

That or the medical professionals who are holier than thou and “get science” are actually incredibly stupid and inept at basic things - like knowing where they left an eradicated disease that’s actually as lethal as the msm tried to make Covid out to be.

Dipsh1ts.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Who’s filing for criminal negligence first?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

It's a sad day when the most evil men in the world, capable of mass genocide are little noodle armed geeks who couldn't open a pickle jar without an assistant.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Someone is hoping something real deadly gets out into the open...

wouldn't besurprised if Ebola breaks out in Europe soon with all these unchecked Migrants mixing and travelling together by boat from France ...

Seriously, if we keep letting these Illegals and migrants just keep coming, it's going to happen .

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
How did they know it was Small Pox so quickly.

If they followed standard procedure, the container would have a label on it detailing its contents.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Wonder how those got forgotten about?

It's not actually that difficult.

It's probably old stock, and since it would be a restricted special interest item it wouldn't be something that has a high turnover.

Nobody goes looking for it so people forget where it was stored. Nobody asks after it, so nobody checks the records and reminds themselves. Bottle get's pushed to the back of the container, newer stock gets put in front of it, people leave or transfer. Lather, rinse, repeat.

It probably happens all the time, but never makes the news because it's something less scary than smallpox.

I had something similar happen a couple of weeks back, we didn't even know what it was as it had the origin and a number on it, rather than a text description. I ended up having to call around to find out what it was. It turned out to have been something from years ago that was on an old ledger.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

“Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks and urges leaders to use ‘germ games’ to prepare“

And Biden said long dark winter. So dress accordingly and beware
the solstice is on the approach.
edit on 18-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
There’s not an “antidote” for a virus. You, like many are quite confused how vaccines work.

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: musicismagic

How did they know it was Small Pox so quickly.

It says so on the inscription of the vials. Five viral vials, ten antidotes / vaccines.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape
An article I read earlier used the word antidotes, I am full aware that small pox is a variant of pox and a virus. However I am not an immunologist, like you are neither, so I added "antidotes" in case this is a translational thing.

Not everyone here grew up speaking English. I am not "quiet confused", I was unsure but too lazy to translate it and went with what one of the articles I read provided.

Lazy / sloppy work there, yes, "quiet confused" no.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

And Biden said long dark winter.

There's a relevant post here about the principal author of 'Dark Winter' (Homeland Security's Dr. Tara O'Toole) and apparently "She makes Dr. Strangelove look sane."

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You're absolutely off your head pal.

Deadly pathogens should be logged, monitored, secured and only handled by qualified personnel at all times. The freezers containing these vials would and should also be labelled as biohazard and treated as such, with regular inspection and inventory to assure no compromise of seals etc. Not only that you would need a security clearance to enter into any lab holding such material.

Having actually worked in labs installing networks for Roche i can assure you the protocols and security in these places are very stringent.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I used to work in the Facilities of a large Bio-Tech company. Your comment about cleaning freezers made me laugh. The only time the freezers would ever get "cleaned" is if there was a failure or you had a manager that was really on top of things. It was not uncommon to find vials and materials actually frozen in the ice build-up of the freezers. Most of the ice buildup on a Ultra-Low freezer was from leaving the door open for inventory purposes or just plain neglect. You would be amazed at how many times we would get alarms and go to the freezer and find the door was never closed and the inside loaded with frost from the warm moist air hitting the ultra low temps.

Its really a combination of laziness and in most cases lack of funds. In order to transfer materials for a defrost or failure you would need a like type of freezer that is temperature monitored. A typical Scientific freezer with monitoring, temp mapping, power, vial racking, etc could easily run $20,000. It doesn't seem like a lot when looking at the cost of the contents of a freezer but trust me, not many departments have that extra cash sitting around for an "extra" freezer and the extra money involved with keeping it running. I think when I left our facility had over 100 ultra-low freezers and well over 500 refrigeration units of various temps to store products. Just the refrigeration aspect of things was a huge task let alone all the other lab related maintenance.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Did you work with deadly diseases such as smallpox?

There's a reason this discovery has initiated an FBI investigation!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

So I am clear the company I worked for did not have anything to do with Pharma or Injectables but we did have other samples that could be bad for health such as Zika Virus etc. The most we ever went up to were low level BSL-3 materials and that was very limited. We did not deal with real serious items such as Small Pox etc but I believe there are only a few labs in the world that are allowed to have small pox and I do not think this is one of them. Small Pox is a BSL-4 level and there are only so many labs that get approval.

We did have FDA, ISO, etc certifications we had to comply with and maintain so the audits and other items we went through could be rigorous. At least from what I was exposed to was that was more on the paperwork, monitoring, and process side. Very rarely were housekeeping items looked at in terms of inside freezers. Maybe that is different at that labs level. I guess my point is that type of thing is very easily overlooked and forgotten about due to human nature, the size of the vials, the amount of work it involves to move product in some of these freezers. The higher level of lab you go the more complicated tracking and paperwork gets. The idea of out of site pout of mind happens more than they would like to admit. For some individuals that can't see how this can happen I am saying from my experience it is more that believable.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

There's a relevant post here about the principal author of 'Dark Winter' (Homeland Security's Dr. Tara O'Toole) and apparently "She makes Dr. Strangelove look sane."

You gotta a mind with a steel door or what? I at least have to be reminded
of things but then I'm old enough to have an excuse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join