It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates not lying about Smallpox?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I scoffed too at Gates being an evil genius, but I honestly don't see any other explanation. This covid stuff, plus now the smallpox. He controls our means of communication, work, survival. The man is pure evil, I think. a reply to: doorhandle

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
It is my concern that if the powers that be knock out the internet, then the resisters and 'never vaxxers', the awake and not going to sleep, have no way of coordinating to support each other. a reply to: VulcanWerks

You do realize that there are more means of communication than the internet, right?
When there’s a will, there’s a way.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You do realize that in 'real life' ,I like a lot of people, are surrounded by people who have got onboard the vaxx train, and there are no phonecalls to make, no letters to write, no connections to rely on. There are going to be a lot of disparate people with no way of connecting or organizing. a reply to: Rolicia

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Incorrect that there is only 2 places on earth that store the smallpox samples. Australia also keeps it to name one.
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

Again, when there’s a will, there’s a way..
In WW2 there was heavily organized resistance in every single country.
Honestly, the most secure and private forms of communication avoid the use of the internet and mobile phones to begin with.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Incorrect that there is only 2 places on earth that store the smallpox samples. Australia also keeps it to name one.
a reply to: VulcanWerks

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia During WW2 people still had strong family bonds, society hadn't been broken down and people were not isolated. Our entire lives have moved online. We are not equipped and our ties have been dismantled.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: musicismagic

How did they know it was Small Pox so quickly.

It says so on the inscription of the vials. Five viral vials, ten antidotes / vaccines.

If we have the ability to destroy these things why in the ever loving &%*! do we not eradicate them forever? No good can come of it...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Troothseeker71

Not sure how this is relevant with the CDC taking their time to pick it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You clearly are not of my generation.. though I use the internet a lot, to me it’s a form of entertainment and it doesn’t dominate my life. I don’t use social media to communicate with my social circle and my mobile phone to me is just that, a phone, that is important for my work as a truck driver, but that’s about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Habs2133

It would be unwise to get rid of it completely as they might have to start from scratch with a vaccine, when it hasn't been destroyed completely.

It's the same with nuclear weapon. When the day comes where all governments agree of getting rid of them, two days before, in every one of those countries, you can bet on one or two warheads not being able to be accounted for.

Because humans especially governments do not trust each other. "let's keep one just to be sure"

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Then I would suggest you are a truck driving unicorn, my friend...a reply to: Rolicia

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

He's not saying anything others haven't thought of. It's just common sense. If humans have access to and or create a dangerous virus they will eventually use them on each other.

Maybe but he also specifically called out a deadly and more-less eradicated virus - that just happens to pop up under unusual circumstances somewhere it’s not supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

All good

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Troothseeker71

Ok well the article said that. I didn’t say that.

That said, this was at a lab in the US. A domestic lab. It would appear if this is in fact weaponized it was a home-spun concoction.

Now, we’re simply thinking out loud here, so it makes me wonder if Fox dropped this to see how many people are paying attention.
edit on 17-11-2021 by VulcanWerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
From the same people that brought you..

Build a level 4 biological lab in/near a city of 10 million people.....so during the day I can play around enhancing pathogens into super gain of function killer bugs....then go back to my flat, shower and eat at a ritzy dinner joint in the evening....SURE WHY NOT?? Makes perfect sense

...we get more genius-level behavior.

This careless behavior with handling deadly biological agents is nothing new.

No sir, not anything new at all.

Always remember that this, all of this, the "gain of function" research, the labs full of imbeciles tinkering with germs and misplacing vials full of deadly biological agents, has been occurring for years and years.

It's not anything that hasn't been reported in the news before, and I'm sure there are plenty of incidents that are classified/secret that would make any rational person want to puke in a garbage bucket in disgust.

These precursors to disaster, and now the biggest man-made disaster in the history of the human race, all occurred on the watch of Anthony Fauci.

Fauci helped facilitate offshoring and "politically sanitizing" dangerous research that, while in the process of being shutdown circa 2014, he helped conceal and obfuscate by paying Chinese laboratories to shift the risky study onto their soil. Another GENIUS-LEVEL move by our "scientists"!

The same Fauci that then lied about the existence of this gain of function research, and his role in attempting to cover it up by moving it overseas to the home base of our biggest geopolitical adversary, in front of Congress.

The same Fauci that, despite being caught in brazen act of perjuring all over himself, is still as of 11/17/2021, walking around as a free man.

For SCIENCE!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
It is my concern that if the powers that be knock out the internet, then the resisters and 'never vaxxers', the awake and not going to sleep, have no way of coordinating to support each other. a reply to: VulcanWerks

You do realize that there are more means of communication than the internet, right?
When there’s a will, there’s a way.

Correct. There are plenty of clandestine, non-governmental organizations who seem to function just fine in the Internet age….

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't know if it was here where I read it or somewhere else but some foreigner flew into the states and has been diagnosed with monkey pox.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Not a foreigner - a resident of Maryland, travelled to Nigeria, and came back with monkeypox. There is no need to make us look dumb by making this xenophobic www.dailymail.co.uk...

.a reply to: Lemon1234

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Nov... 7, 2002 (CIDRAP News) – The CIA has good evidence that four nations—Iraq, North Korea, Russia, and France—have secret stores of smallpox virus, according to a Washington Post report based on comments from officials speaking anonymously.

www.cidrap.um... n.edu/news-perspective/2002/11/cia-believes-four-nations-have-secret-smallpox-virus-stocks-report-says

September 2019

An explosion this week in a Russian lab, one of only two labs in the world known to store live samples of the variola virus, which causes smallpox, has raised anew questions that have been asked since the disease was eradicated in 1980.

h ttps://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2019/09/19/762013515/russian-lab-explosion-raises-question-should-smallpox-virus-be-kept-or-destroyed

A researcher at a Merck facility outside of Philadelphia found several vials that were labeled “smallpox,” according to a local TV station.

https...://www.ozarksfirst.co m/local-news/national-news/lab-worker-finds-vials-labeled-smallpox-at-merck-facility/

I remember during the Obama administration when some lab discovered deadly pathogens being stored in a broom closet, and another lab losing some ricin samples, plus a couple of other lab breaches being in the news.
World governments are the village idiots, but not nearly as harmless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join