It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live in England I don’t need restrictions…. Yet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Really?
I’m seriously asking. Is Georgia done with any lockdown, masks, bar pubs restaurant nightclub restrictions, social distancing , vaccine passports?
If you are, get ready for an influx of like minded ppl

Arizona is done with lockdowns. The governor refuses to do them again and refused to do lockdowns during all of Delta wave. Instead, Arizona forced the schools to re-open for in class learning.

Arizona is mostly done with masks. Some of the stores have signs posted. But no one wears them and the store clerks don't ask anyone to pur one on even if their corporate company asked them to post the signs. Arizonans did not wear masks in stores, food places, the entire Delta wave.

Arizona governor passed a law saying no masks in schools or they will withhold school funding. Most schools don't require masks. Only some broke the law and did it anyway.

Vaccine passports are illegal in Arizona. Arizona law passed before Biden mandate that people cannot require vaccines, nor proof of vaccination. No vaccine passports allowed.

It is illegal to discriminate against a person because of vaccine status in Arizona.

We've been enjoying this for months watching the world turn into Nazis everywhere demanding everyone's papers. If Arizona can go without vaccines and masks for Delta wave, so can everyone else.

Everyone is welcome in Arizona. Most of us achieved natural immunity in 2020.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

So you can get a covid pass in England to attend events without a jab and fly out of the country.

Yet in Scotland you can't, as it stands at the moment, unless you get jabbed.

Isn't this what Scotland wants; the power to make decisions for itself?
There will always be some degree of divergence of policy with devolved powers.

Too be honest with you, even though some of my Scottish friends have complained about the measures put in place under the SNP they haven't really complained about the differences between England and Scotland. They understand why that might be.

Just arranged to meet up with some mates in Edinburgh next year for the first time in ages and still trying to sort out some dates to see my mates in Glasgow.
Can't wait, hope all this nonsense has more or less blown over by then.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

This is causing havoc supporting out Dublin Office on day one.

All kit must be delivered to an Office but no-one wanting to go in.

Classed as "essential" so when Wales follow suit I'll have 4 floors to myself again.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Everything seems to be heading in the global direction and has been for some time. I honestly don't think it matters who is in power.

Yeah, im hoping it stops soon too... reality is that I think its going to be years.
Im finding it's particularly difficult when out and about with these masks, can't lip-read and where there arent masks theres social distance measures in place that means I can't hear enough or see enough to bloody make out what they are saying. Trying to tell people that you can't hear too, they just start mumble grumbling louder then get frustrated at you as if you are ignorant. If they do understand you, then they ask why you just cant wear a hearing aid.... then have to explain about nerve damage to ears and bla bla bla bla.

I swear, they want to talk more when you say you can't hear anything.
I thought it was just me but the Mrs even pointed it out. So now I just grunt and act like im a sandwich short of a picnic and she says "Hes disabled".

Almost two years of it now... driving me off my nut

PS: if you do visit, give us a shout and ill head up and collect your vaccine passport before you leave, just stick my name on it instead of yours and you lost it... ok? I'll give you a fiver mate that's a great deal (from a Scotsman mind).

edit on 19-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapMistress

originally posted by: Midnite247
Really?
I’m seriously asking. Is Georgia done with any lockdown, masks, bar pubs restaurant nightclub restrictions, social distancing , vaccine passports?
If you are, get ready for an influx of like minded ppl

Arizona is done with lockdowns. The governor refuses to do them again and refused to do lockdowns during all of Delta wave. Instead, Arizona forced the schools to re-open for in class learning.

Arizona is mostly done with masks. Some of the stores have signs posted. But no one wears them and the store clerks don't ask anyone to pur one on even if their corporate company asked them to post the signs. Arizonans did not wear masks in stores, food places, the entire Delta wave.

Arizona governor passed a law saying no masks in schools or they will withhold school funding. Most schools don't require masks. Only some broke the law and did it anyway.

Vaccine passports are illegal in Arizona. Arizona law passed before Biden mandate that people cannot require vaccines, nor proof of vaccination. No vaccine passports allowed.

It is illegal to discriminate against a person because of vaccine status in Arizona.

We've been enjoying this for months watching the world turn into Nazis everywhere demanding everyone's papers. If Arizona can go without vaccines and masks for Delta wave, so can everyone else.

Everyone is welcome in Arizona. Most of us achieved natural immunity in 2020.

Interesting. What do you make of this?

www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily

Doesn't sound all that rosy a picture as you paint it?

edit on 19-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegaadeMind
The UK is the home of the most sophisticated applied behavioural psychology tactics that currently exist. They understand exactly what they are doing. They know they had to give their population a decent taste of freedom before they move on with the agenda or there would have been an open rebellion. Now they can move into the next phase. We either lock everyone down or lockdown the unclean, you decide. A frightening future awaits.

Yes definitely.
The way the media play everything is so deep here. They test the waters first with rumours, gauge reaction and go from there. It's not Boris (as other posters laugh) doh, it's the media companies that spend millions on behavioural monitoring. That includes website analytics, social analytics, purchases, ad reactions and so so much more. It's complex and they can use that information to their advantage.
That, coupled with the information and reactions from other countries on how THEY handle things, gives England the advantage. They can make the reaction of the public less hostile, either with the way the present their announcements or the wording.

Just because it isn't here yet, doesn't mean it won't be. It obviously will. Once they have ironed out any potential rebellion and uprisings. Once they have everything in place.

edit on 20-11-2021 by cirrus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: cirrus12

One thing is assured and that is there will be a planned disciplined resistance. When the attack comes it might not even look like an attack. They will be well-thought-out deeds that confound and perplex. Guarantee it. the players that are orchestrating this have old enemies with many scores to settle and know how to play this game.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

When will this disciplined resistance happen? What are they waiting for? Will Qanon tell us? Hmm....

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just replying to keep it on the radar time capsule…
Where we at now?
we’re back to 2020 lockdowns till February
a reply to: MapMistress

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Something is very wrong with the western politicians, more so than normal. I was looking at Dan Andrews and he is ranting like a psychotic. He looks scared, same with Adern on occasions, it is as if someone is holding a gun to their head. It looks more like the Imperial guard run things, certainly not easy going democratic processes.I am sure no politician would pass laws that would require their assassination to repeal they would normally be too smart for that. Something else is going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I would love to see a timeline of Covid discovery- restrictions- vaccines- easing restrictions- variants - new restrictions
I know this is impossible (prob thru design) due to worldwide differences, but that would be interesting
FYI - I called the African variant ( not the name omicron unfortunately) back in may 2021
I did say in March 2021 it was odd that there was a worldwide pandemic and yet India (the dirtiest country - just fact not racist) had no cases ,then all of a sudden after the main pandemic was dying down, delta variant popped up, I did say when that died down we’ll get an african variant, and lo, says omicron…. There’s a European variant coming next… and that’s massive deaths….
mRNA can only affect so many people with aids

a reply to: anonentity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join