It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I live in England I don’t need restrictions…. Yet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well the very best to you that gets you thru it, and thoughts and prayers won’t do much, but anything that helps you take a breath and look at the big picture. I hope you can take some comfort in that
a reply to: UpThenDown

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Well the very best to you that gets you thru it, and thoughts and prayers won’t do much, but anything that helps you take a breath and look at the big picture. I hope you can take some comfort in that

Sounds like a self fulfilling prophecy to me.......

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: Midnite247

but we currently are back to normal

heavy traffic on motorways - check
all shops open - check
no masks required - check
no vaccine passport - check
full sports stadiums - check
cinemas open - check
pubs/clubs open - check
restaurants open to eat in or out - check

my advice is get back out there and enjoy your life, stop worrying about what if and experience the now

Absolutely to all the above.

Been like this for a while and last I checked people aren’t dropping down dead and the blessed NHS isn’t overrun with coughing patients. Time to live with this virus now and get on with it, really don’t get why they need to mandate vaccines and lockdowns now.

Errm... What lockdowns?

In Italy, Austria, Germany, etc I meant.

Fair enough, mate. I misread you. Apologies.

No probs.

Regarding the OP, it is a little odd why little England sits in the middle of all this, not uneffected (spelling?!) as we have infections and deaths still, but seemingly happy to carry on without passports and restrictions our neighbours have implemented. Maybe boris has an ATS account and is a secret poster on here, maybe he’s one of us?!

Ah! But yes, but no, but woooo, but wimbim, poisonous green monkeys, errrrrm....wiff whaff

Ok. You got me......

No that made far too much sense, it’s not you 🤣

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ah dude , I was talking about his last comment about his partners brain tumour .. play nice

quote]originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Papers please ……

How is Austria just accepting this?
Austria? Really? Of all places? History taught us nothing .

The preppers have it , weirdos that they are, gonna be an interesting next 10 years fersure

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ah dude , I was talking about his last comment about his partners brain tumour .. play nice

quote]originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Is there an echo on here?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here in good old Georgia ,US , we have none of that .
Not even masks .
And our State government is battling back against the oppressive Biden Federal Fascist regime with everything they have.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Muse Knights of Cydonia

Come ride with me through the veins of history
I'll show you a god falls asleep on the job
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time, or time will waste you
[Chorus]
No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive
[Instrumental Bridge]
[Chorus]

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Really?
I’m seriously asking. Is Georgia done with any lockdown, masks, bar pubs restaurant nightclub restrictions, social distancing , vaccine passports?
If you are, get ready for an influx of like minded ppl

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not even masks .
And our State government is battling back against the oppressive Biden Federal Fascist regime with everything they have.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Really?
I’m seriously asking. Is Georgia done with any lockdown, masks, bar pubs restaurant nightclub restrictions, social distancing , vaccine passports?
If you are, get ready for an influx of like minded ppl

originally posted by: Gothmog
Not even masks .

We accept no Liberals .
And only good folks .
Those are the only conditions .

...Wait , I think Mayor Bottoms is enforcing masks at the Underground Atlanta New Year's Peach Festival .
I refuse to go anywhere near that part of Atlanta.

Hades , Walmart does not even require masks anymore .
A couple of weeks ago , I went in one , and before I did I donned my mask.
Then I noticed not a soul in there had one on .
edit on 11/17/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

but we currently are back to normal

heavy traffic on motorways - check
all shops open - check
no masks required - check
no vaccine passport - check
full sports stadiums - check
cinemas open - check
pubs/clubs open - check
restaurants open to eat in or out - check

my advice is get back out there and enjoy your life, stop worrying about what if and experience the now

Wales is safe for another three weeks at least ...

www.walesonline.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

many many thanks

Today I have dropped her off at hospital for her 2nd brain surgery operation to remove as much of the tumor as possible, then we will have to deal with recovery and chemo.

again many thanks

peace

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The UK is the home of the most sophisticated applied behavioural psychology tactics that currently exist. They understand exactly what they are doing. They know they had to give their population a decent taste of freedom before they move on with the agenda or there would have been an open rebellion. Now they can move into the next phase. We either lock everyone down or lockdown the unclean, you decide. A frightening future awaits.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

Yeah it’s not like England can just go back to normal and stay that way, while other countries implement further restrictions. Not without a rise in cases anyway or it’s going to look too suspect. Then again Sweden of all places never implemented lockdowns in the first place, a head scratcher that one considering it was the first country to have shops let people buy thing thing with implanted chips...
it’s like an ongoing psy- op to gauge how the public reacts. One country doing something is justification for another to do the same except it’s not quite been in lockstep.

If in England follows Austria and decides to lockdown the unvaccinated things will heat up, even though they reckon about 80% have had both jabs, I very much doubt that figure. I think the tide might be turning now as even those that bought into everything and had both jabs are refusing the booster. I’m surprised there isn’t an uproar about sacking NHS staff in spring for not having the jabs, I’m assuming most people missed that news, or the implication it hasn’t clicked somehow.

It’s been very eye opening for me to witness the level of narcissism and shear gullibility of people.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

"The UK is the home of the most sophisticated applied behavioural psychology tactics that currently exist."

What, Boris?

LOL!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

"The UK is the home of the most sophisticated applied behavioural psychology tactics that currently exist."

yup, if the shoe fits and all that,lol

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Indeed. To think that Boris could be part of such a sophisticated programme makes me laugh. The idiot couldn't find his own arse with both hands.
Even with guidance from his dad, an expert in finding arses. Allegedly.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Scotland - Covid passport u need that to get into nightclubs pubs cinemas theatres

Thing that gets my goat about this is that the Scottish government has taken it upon itself to remove the ability to get a covid passport due to natural immunity following on from isolation after a positive test. Not much attention has been paid to the sneakier erosion of liberties with each round of this.

So you can get a covid pass that's valid for 180 days if you submit a positive PCR test if living in England to attend events without a jab and fly out of the country on holiday.

Yet in Scotland you can't attend domestic events or go on abroad, as it stands at the moment, unless you get jabbed.

Makes sense because, Scotland loves FREEDOM!

edit on 18-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join