It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OSHA Suspends Medically Coercive Vaccine Mandate After Legal Pushback

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Florida has a Brandon too? I read that Brandon, VT was having a "Let's Go Brandon" festival.

Yes, DeSantis trolled the Brandon Administration in
Brandon Florida, at the Brandon Dealership.

twitter.com... &ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fdesantis-kaboom%2F
edit on 19-11-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: burntheships

Yes, over reach into the business sector is a point, but IMO the much larger and more important points are that the mandate is unconstitutional because POTUS has no such power, and that it is also a huge violation of individual autonomy and liberty.

I agree, it is a unconstitutional mandate. I meant to include that in
my OP but think I hit that some where in the thread.

It is wrong and unconstitutional to mandate a law that prevents
a person from holding a job. Further, to mandate some experimental
drug on anyone is unconstitutional.

I realize some may feel differently about the military,
they have always been subject to mandatory vaccines,
although this one is not "tried and tested".

The military "tried and tested" the anthrax vaccines on troops in Iraq, and the results were a mixed bag.

Yes troops give up their civil rights when enlisting, but that is not related to lawful powers of POTUS. He has no lawful authority to demand the citizens take this, that or the other drug.

For the last two years, a career bureaucrat has literally ruled the lives of citizens, under fraud.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes, over reach into the business sector is a point, but IMO the much larger and more important points are that the mandate is unconstitutional because POTUS has no such power, and that it is also a huge violation of individual autonomy and liberty.

The military "tried and tested" the anthrax vaccines on troops in Iraq, and the results were a mixed bag.

Yes troops give up their civil rights when enlisting, but that is not related to lawful powers of POTUS. He has no lawful authority to demand the citizens take this, that or the other drug.

For the last two years, a career bureaucrat has literally ruled the lives of citizens, under fraud.

They told us there would be no mandates, basically because they had no authority to mandate the vaccines, not because they did not want to mandate them.

They told us that for over a year. When they did not get the response they wanted, snd not enough people complied, they bluffed the American people.

They had already groomed them with fear, so they knew that their state of confusion, coupled with fear, and their desire to go back to normal, would push the people on to doing what the establishment wanted them to do.

They are masters at playing us, because they having been playing us for centuries. We have been good little Charlie Browns. We keep trying to kick that football, hoping against hope that the establishment will be true to the word, and we keep having the ball pulled from under our feet.

Some of us view the establishment as untrustworthy. We feel they should be rejected, not feared.

We have fear. We fear the lost of our country. Not because of the manipulations of the evil establishment, but because of the compliance of the American people, who have become disheartened, fearful, apathetic, hopelessness, and complacent.

I fear what we have become far more than I fear an evil, corrupt establishment, determined to enslave and control us.

The war for our minds is still at play. I can only pray that enough people will wake up to the truth. They can't own you, unless you submit. You have to give up your freedoms. They can't take them. They can take your life, but you have to give up your will.

Resistance is never futile, if they have to kill you to make you do something you don't want to do.

They may find your breaking point. You may comply under duress, coercion, fear, or love, but you are the one still in control, until you choose to comply.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They told us there would be no mandates, basically because they had no authority to mandate the vaccines, not because they did not want to mandate them.

They told us that for over a year. When they did not get the response they wanted, snd not enough people complied, they bluffed the American people.

They had already groomed them with fear, so they knew that their state of confusion, coupled with fear, and their desire to go back to normal, would push the people on to doing what the establishment wanted them to do.

They are masters at playing us, because they having been playing us for centuries. We have been good little Charlie Browns. We keep trying to kick that football, hoping against hope that the establishment will be true to the word, and we keep having the ball pulled from under our feet.

Some of us view the establishment as untrustworthy. We feel they should be rejected, not feared.

We have fear. We fear the lost of our country. Not because of the manipulations of the evil establishment, but because of the compliance of the American people, who have become disheartened, fearful, apathetic, hopelessness, and complacent.

I fear what we have become far more than I fear an evil, corrupt establishment, determined to enslave and control us.

The war for our minds is still at play. I can only pray that enough people will wake up to the truth. They can't own you, unless you submit. You have to give up your freedoms. They can't take them. They can take your life, but you have to give up your will.

Resistance is never futile, if they have to kill you to make you do something you don't want to do.

They may find your breaking point. You may comply under duress, coercion, fear, or love, but you are the one still in control, until you choose to comply.

100%
2nd

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

OSHA Suspends Medically Coercive Vaccine Mandate After Legal Pushback

Well it looks like the Lets Go Brandon Administration will have to suck
it up for a while as they wait for the GOP majority court to decide
on the fate of this tyrannical overreach into the private business
sector.

Haley Strack The U.S. Labor Department’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration has suspended the implementation and enforcement of its controversial vaccine mandate just days after a federal court temporarily blocked the rule, citing “grave statutory and constitutional issues.”

80 million jobs on the line, and the court orders that OSHA
"shall take no steps to implement or enforce" .

The administration’s backdown comes less than a week after the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit issued and reaffirmed an explosive motion to freeze the vaccine mandate prompted by the Biden administration. On Nov. 12, the court ordered that OSHA “take no steps to implement or enforce” the mandate “until further court order.”

thefederalist.com...

27 states have sued the administration over its OSHA mandate, bashing the administration for overreach.

This does nothing to compensate those who have already lost
a livelihood due to the Fart in the oval office, but maybe
will open a door for lawsuits. Also a big thanks to the
corporations who refused to comply! Resist before it is too late!

And for the record, I am not anti vax but it is unconstitutional
to force drugs on any American! The EUA is not a tried and
tested "vaccine"!

Not looking forward to living in Amerika, so calling this a big win for the moment!!
What about those that were already coerced into getting the jab? What’s their compensation? I know here in Canada it’s gone bat# #ing crazy. Ppl in the public sector had until 15Nov to get their first jab or put in an accommodation where the majority of accommodations will be denied. Many got it out of fear, it’ll be interesting to see if there is ever any recourse here if this were challenged and overruled. There are lawsuits being filed daily, but they don’t get a whole lot of publicity. I hope that everyone who was coerced into getting a jab they didn’t want gets payback. Sadly I think they are screwed.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I am sure there will be no recourse without physical injury, and even then, proving the injury was caused by the vaccine will be made extremely difficult. The courts will not be on your side.

Those that claimed religious exemptions but took the shot anyway, showed that their conviction was not as strong as they claimed, so they are likely to use their compliance against them.

The majority of those that claim religious exemptions will have their Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego, moment. They will have to face the fire.

If one complies, it is prove enough that their commitment is weak. That will be enough to let the establishment off the hook. It will be seen as being given a choice between God and country. Your decision will be seen as a personal choice.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Good words, good principles NightSkye, I agree completely.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Looks like the mandate suspension helped some people.

Too late for others.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think they called it WWII?

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

You're probably spot on.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I don't think OSHA or the 5th Circuit court has notified corporation that the Vaccine mandate is on hold.

Corporations are still telling employees, and job applicants, "In accordance with Federal Guidelines you must....."

They've done away with the "vaccination or negative test" choice too. Its' vaxxed or nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think OSHA or the 5th Circuit court has notified corporation that the Vaccine mandate is on hold.

Corporations are still telling employees, and job applicants, "In accordance with Federal Guidelines you must....."

They've done away with the "vaccination or negative test" choice too. Its' vaxxed or nothing.

1st off, corporations do whatever they want regardless of OSHA mandates being put on hold. This includes blaming the FedGov for "guidelines" so in the future law suits are on the FedGov and not them.

2ndly, The hold on mandates is posted on the OSHA main site for all corporations to observe and take FORAC or ignore.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You are incorrect.
The department of labor and osha have haulted all mandate activities until the courts are done.
The ets has not been altered.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You are probably correct. I think it is full speed ahead
and its each for his own. All I can say is strengthen
your selves in every way you can. Mentally, Spiritually,
and Physically.

Aussies are not locking up COVID positive and their
contacts. I do think we are in for the time of our lives.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26221992]NightSkyeB4Dawn[/pos

The majority of those that claim religious exemptions will have their Shadrack, Meshach and Abednego, moment. They will have to face the fire.

Spot on here NBD.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sat Nov 27 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You are probably correct. I think it is full speed ahead
and its each for his own. All I can say is strengthen
your selves in every way you can. Mentally, Spiritually,
and Physically.

Aussies are not locking up COVID positive and their
contacts. I do think we are in for the time of our lives.

12.01.2021 Update

Two Important Developments for Patriots/Conservatives...

BOOM #1 - Trumps judges have blocked almost all of Biden's forced vaccine mandates. www.washingtonpost.com...

Followed by former VP Mike Pence's request being honored by the Supreme Court

BOOM #2: Pence formally asks SCOTUS to make Abortion murders Illegal again.
www.bbc.com...

The talking-heads on CNN and MSNBC are already agitated over Biden's failures, and the collateral damage to Democrats all over the country. Boom #1 and Boom #2 will trigger some fun-to-watch reactions this week.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join