It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crown Prince In Australia In The Late 18th Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This dream is a very lucid and clear dream

It it not like normal dreams, I would call this a vision

The physics were close to the real world, they were not like a dream

Everything was as clear as if I were awake, living what was happening

Most importantly, peoples eyes were “real” in the vision

When I looked at someone, it was like looking in the eyes of a real person. Something I believe distinguishes experiences like these as visions, rather than dreams

---

It is morning and I am swimming at the beach of a beautiful cove. It feels like the East Coast of Australia

As I am leaving the beach, I see a couple of women that appear to be having tea or coffee, sitting at a table outside some type of cafe by the beach

It appears, by the way they are dressed, to be some time in the late 18th century

I look at one of them and make eye contact. Her eyes are striking and very, very real. As real as any eyes I've ever looked into

They both smile at me eagerly, as if they are hoping I take notice of them

I smile back at them humbly and quickly continue on my way, not wanting to be improper, or to appear as though I am being anything other than friendly. It feels like this type of thing is common, with women being attracted to me (and making it very obvious and apparent)

So I was polite and said good morning, but was very deliberate in maintaining my decorum

I walk to a nearby school or college, where it feels as thought I am running late

Judging by the stone buildings and perfectly kept green gardens, it appears to be a very upper-class, elite type of school

I rush quickly through the front of the school and enter into a large grass courtyard, which is surrounded by the old stone buildings of the school

I pass by some boys in the grass area of the yard, who are in their early teens

Judging by the fact that it fees as though they are younger than me, and the women in their 20's by the beach felt as though they were older than me, I would guess I am probably somewhere around 17 or 18 years old

Though the younger boys are dressed in martial arts attire, they seem to be more “playing” martial artists, than doing any actual type of actual training

I walk past them as they are joking around and hassling, who I assume to be, grounds staff in the yard

They notice me and one of them, being a bully and showing off to his friends, throws a shuriken (ninja star) hardheartedly at me telling me to catch

I don't think it is sharp, because even though it hits me, it does not do any damage

I am however annoyed, because I am late and I don't have time to deal with them

More-so, I am annoyed at their behaviour to not only me, but to the others in the courtyard who seem to be quietly taking their abuse. Probably because they are in a position where they have to, or at the very least, cannot do much about it

But I on the other hand, honestly do not care and I can do something about it

So I stop, pick up the shuriken off the ground and throw it back at the laughing boy who threw it at me, telling him no thanks, and that he can keep it

Except I throw it much harder and with intention

Hard enough that it hurts him, blunt or not

He starts screaming at me, as I continue to walk through the yard ignoring him

He asks me if I know who he is. Then I hear him screaming for his Father, who apparently works at the school in some capacity

His wailing at being so egregiously wronged, causes a large commotion in the background behind me, which I ignore as I am more concerned about being late

As I reach the opposite side of the (rather large) yard, a horse-drawn carriage comes racing up the gravel road around the courtyard to intercept me before I enter the building. It is being driven by men who I assume are some type of administrators (and security, so it would seem) for the school; Including the boys Father

The boy and his friends have also followed, screaming their identification of me to the boys Father as the carriage pulls up behind me

I consider for a second ignoring the men jumping down from the carriage behind me telling me to stop. But I instead stop and walk back to the carriage to talk to them

As soon as the boys Father sees me, he turns and slaps his son, calling him a fool

“Do you know who this is?”

The boy responds that he does not, so his Father clarifies by saying “He is the Crown Prince”

The boy fades and withdraws instantly, as if he is trying to disappear

In this moment, I understand exactly who I am

I was/am the the legitimate heir to the British throne

But it doesn't feel as though my family is seated on the throne for some reason

It feels as though, as if by choice, we had allowed/were allowing/are allowing another family to sit on the throne as a type of caretaker, so that we do not need to

Or perhaps, because, we do not need to

Whatever the case is, these men understand that I am the rightful heir to the throne by blood. Even though I am somehow swimming at a beach in Australia, and it would seem, attending a school somewhere in Australia; instead of being in England

It seems as though some people, like this man, know exactly who I am (possibly by necessity of me attending the school), but most other people do not know who I am

Or possibly, even, know that there is and exists, a more rightful heir to the throne, than those who currently sit on the throne

The boys Father apologises to me profusely about/for his son

I tell him “Your boy should not be playing with oriental weapons. Please deal with him, so that I do not have to”

He apologises to me again and assures me that he will

I walk up the stairs into a large stone building of the school

I walk down a large open corridor to the left and hurry to my class-room

When I enter the room, the lights are off and everyone is watching the projection of a very crude black and white film on the wall

All the tables and chairs in the class-room appear to have been cleared to one side of the class-room, so that the students can all sit on the floor below the projection of the film

The students have early versions of a movie camera on the ground with them to examine quietly, while they were watching the film

I quietly walk through the room to a table at the back of the class-room, where two men are sitting with the projector

The man I approach at the table does not seem impressed with me being late by the way he looks at me, but he does not say anything. He just quietly hands me a camera

More interestingly here:

I surrender a folded up document to him at the table, which is my ID. Which he takes and exchanges for a different set of ID documents

It seems, that whenever I enter or leave the school, this man (who I assume is one of my teachers) gives me a different set of ID documents. And that he also takes care of the other set of ID documents for more at all other times

I put the ID document he gives me in my pocket, take the brick-sized camera and go to sit down quietly with one of the female students at the front of my class

She laughs and jeers me quietly for being late as I sit down next to her

It feels as though she is my best friend

I examine the camera for a moment on the ground in front of me as she is talking to me, then I look up to watch the film on the screen in front of me

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I see the footage vividly. As clearly and consciously as if I were awake, watching it in the waking world

It is a silent film, of crude flickering black and white images

We are watching what appears to be a rescue effort of some sort, during some kind of disaster

There is flooding. Water is pouring out the window of a building made out of what appears to be mud-bricks

The water coming from inside the building is getting desperately high, to the point where it is flowing out the windows like a torrent

There is a man trapped inside the building on the other side of the window, almost drowning in the water that is flowing past him out of the window

He cannot escape because there are bars on the window

Men outside are frantically chipping away at the wall around the window, trying to pull the bars out, so that the man can escape

A man climbs onto the window and pulls with all his might against the bars, while pushing outwards against the wall beneath the window with his feet. Fighting to pull the bars out and free the man trapped inside

The water is now so high, that the man can barely hold onto the bars. His feet are slipping under the weight of the water pushing through the window

But he keeps pulling, till eventually, a bar comes free

As it does, he falls backwards off the window into the torrent of water rushing out

As too does the man who was trapped inside, who is spewed out through the window

I tell my female friend I will be back in a moment

I turn around and quietly approach a woman sitting on a chair behind us, in the back of the class-room. I assume she is also one of my other teachers

I sit on a chair next to her to talk to her and she quietly says something to the effect of it being nice of me to make an appearance

I apologise for being late

She leans over and quietly whispers, to ask me “Are we going to dance feet-on-feet later?”

It appears she is teaching me allot more than just my regular studies

I get the feeling that we have been using the cover of her tutoring me in dance after-hours, to have sex

I tell her maybe

She is somewhere in her 20's and attractive, but it feels as though she is way more into me, than I am into her. I am not sure if she knows who I am or not, but it seems like she likely does. And that this is likely the reason why she is so interested in giving me 'dance lessons'

I ask to be excused to go to the bathroom

She points out that I was late and only just arrived, but then excuses me anyway, telling me to be quick

I walk to the bathroom and very deliberately find a mirror, so I can (consciously, as myself in the real, waking world) look at myself in the mirror and see what I look like. And possibly work out who I am in this vision

I look nothing like myself

I see myself clearly

I look myself directly in the eyes and they, again, are as real as any eyes I've ever looked at

I walk out of the bathroom and notice a sign-in chart by the bathrooms, next to the doors where I entered the building

I had forgotten to sign-in

I am signing in, when I notice an old woman in dark dress descending the large wooden staircase behind me

I think she is the principle of the school

A feel a sense of foreboding or something dark surrounding her

I turn to look at her descending the stairs, but then ignore her to continue signing in

She approaches me from behind and I feel a massive magnetic-electrical energy surging against me from where she is approaching

The disturbance becomes so great it is like I am being electrocuted, except that this is a disruptive type of repelling force. I am not conducting the energy. Nor am I insulating it. Rather, it is pushing against me, and I against it, like magnets pushing against each other

Only, to the point where the force is disruptive and near painful

It feels like two impossible forces being pushed together, to the point where they are becoming violent

It starts to cause a physical pain in my body, resisting the forces pushing against it

So much so, that I wake up

Though when I wake up in my bed, I can still feel the electrical energy pushing against me, while awake

Like some type of invisible entity is trying to push through the electrical fields of my body with its own, and the resistance is causing a massive disturbance

Nearly painful

And nearly impossible to describe, as it is unlike anything else I have ever felt

For some reason, I instantly think of Queen Elizabeth II

I don't know how or why, but this dark woman I saw descending the stair-case has something to do with her

Somehow, this impossible connection, or lack thereof, was something to do with her. Very directly

A connection I am not at all happy about/with

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

join