posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:30 PM
It's a concept car, only 20% of this will actually be inside the production car, if ever produced on a bigger scale.
From a TÜV (safety panel for cars) point of view:
- The surface of the tires that make street contact are not protected.
- The angle the car has at the front will never be allowed
- The tiles on the top pose a serious threat to every person overran. While that may sound funny, it is actually the case, that's why we can't have
rear spoilers made from thin aluminium, it would chop a person in half when overran. Cars have to be designed to protect a human on impact.
Way of direction indication:
- White and yellow for the front, white, yellow and red for the rear is what the colors are to determine which way a car travels at night. Is it
traveling from or to you. That's why in many countries, under floor lighting is forbidden. It makes it really hard to determine quickly, if the car is
head on, going away or even sideways at night.
Safety of the passengers
- I want to see the huge airbags these thing has, with that much space in front.
- The side is completely vulnerable, a bike or a smaller car could totally get stuck in there after penetrating during an accident
I am very sure there are more things keeping this from being produced. I just went by eye and not even into tech, after all it is a concept car,
trying to test out new technologies.