It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI created ‘threat tag’ to track alleged harassment of educators:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So it appears that the FBI was doing more than just looking at the parents, they were and maybe still are labeling them and tag them as threats.

I see sad days ahead for this country so long as slo joe and his leftist crew are in the white house, or should we start calling it the red house.

The FBI created a “threat tag” to track allegedly menacing statements made against school boards and their members after Attorney General Merrick Garland directed the bureau take the lead on the hyper-local disputes, a whistleblower has revealed.
The email, dated Oct. 20, was released Tuesday by House Judiciary Committee Republicans, who said the missive was proof that federal counterterrorism was being deployed against parents at school board meetings.
“We ask that your offices apply the threat tag to investigations and assessments of threats specifically directed against school board administrators, board members, teachers, and staff,” the email to the Criminal Investigative and Counterterrorism divisions says.

But the House Judiciary GOP said it provided “specific evidence that law enforcement operationalized counterterrorism tools at the behest of a left-wing special interest group against concerned parents.”

FBI created ‘threat tag’ to track alleged harassment of educators: whistleblower

edit on 17-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Welcome to the woke, fascist Biden administration, with lunatic AG Merick Garland running the Department Of Injustice.

Hawk Newsome, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter of Greater New York, said there will be burning, looting, rioting, and bloodshed if the mayor reinstates the police anti-crime unit. Crickets.

A few parents express concerns about their children's educations? Sic the FBI on them!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Yep, one of the lefts group leader doesn't mince words come right out threatens violence if something happens they don't like and nary a thing done by the government.

But let someone speak out against the left trying to indoctrinate their children in leftist ideologies, and then their a threat and the terror police are unleashed on them.

As I said sad times for this country.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin

Remember all those red flag laws?

Remember no-fly lists?

Remember civil asset forfeiture?

Remember bank blacklists and payment processors refusing service?

Remember vax passports?

Remember no legal recourse for any of them?

I've been sounding the alarm on this next tightening of the noose for a while. A triple attack through gov, tech, and finance. Each does it's part to enable the next to do it's part, working in collusion with "totally separate sectors", they achieve complete control. They need it before the metaverse launches. They get us here and the next iteration, digitization, will be theirs before there's even a fight.

There's a Venn diagram of the things they can control and they want that very narrow space in the middle to be where we all live.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

100% spot- on.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't know the context of this but if a parent is truly threatening a school or the schools teachers, shouldn't that be looked into? It's one thing to have a difference of opinions but it's not ok to threaten them. I get it, some of these admins straight up piss me off but it's still the point that you can't threaten harm.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Yes but not on a Federal Level, on a state level only. Then and only if a state or county find a threat nation wide was made should the Feds get involved. A counties school board is not a Federal agency no matter if their part of the NSBA which is a non government, non profit association.

edit on 17-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Which is what local law enforcement is for. If there is violence or threats made, report and let the local LEO's handle it, NOT the FBI.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join