It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Strange Medical Advises By Govs on Covid Vaccination After heart infection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
According the government is recommending that men under 30 get the Pfizer vaccine. Despite that Pfizer/moderna had received similar warnings of heart inflammation earlier in the year by government health agencies.

With their usual phrasing the benefit of immunization still far outweighs the risks of COVID-19 vaccination"

How many cases of heart inflammation arent being reported? this report doesn't mention it.

Myocarditis and/or Pericarditis following COVID-19 Vaccines

A small number of cases of myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and/or pericarditis (inflammation of the lining around the heart) following immunization with COVID-19 vaccines have been reported in Canada and internationally, including Israel, the United States (U.S.) and Europe. These cases are rare and most reported cases to date have followed vaccination with an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty and Moderna/Spikevax) and resolved with symptomatic therapy within days

No need for concern.

Current data from Alberta’s AEFI surveillance system does not support the need for a similar shift, and at this time younger Albertans can get either the Pfizer vaccine or the Moderna vaccine with informed consent.

Most cases had mild illness, responded well to usual medical treatment and rest, and their symptoms improved quickly. No long-term data is available yet.

They are now blaming heart inflammation on covid infections though there were not any reports of heart inflammation in young youth last year as the virus was spreading that i remember.

They haven't shared any data on those who survive heart inflammation after vaccination if they are able to return to their normal activities?

edit on 17-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I know someone who got heart muscle inflammation early this year, short after the vaccinations. Regardless if it was the vaccine or the virus itself, there is one thing for sure:

Heart muscle inflammation IS NOT A JOKE. It's not something that can always be treated in days. It can take months and daily life is greatly restricted. There can be permanent damage.

It makes me angry when I see these politicians, worldwide, talk down heart inflammation. The guy I know can barely function, he can't even buy food on his own because he can not carry it without collapsing. Everything that needs "power" is not possible. Jumping up a flight of stairs is a dream to him.

Soulless politicians...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Actually, covid has damaged the heart. This was documented back in May of last year.
But until I see legit reports about the gene therapy is not causing heart problems, I call it total BS.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The smallpox vaccine was mandated to military personnel around the gulf war, for fear of a bioweapon attack. It led to an increase of myo/pericarditis that was found to be about 7x the "background rate". Then they used an active tracking system:

The myocarditis/pericarditis incidence rate for the post-SPX cohort was 463 per 100,000 (95% CI 150–1079 per 100,000).

when compared to the published background rate of MP in a comparable population of service members not exposed to SPX immunization (detailed in Table 3)[3], the relative risk of clinical MP was 214 fold higher (95% CI (65–558); p

(post by JustSaviorCyber removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join