It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest edit from the MiniTrue, or the Ministry of Truth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So, a little backstory; I'm not a regular peruser of the Washington comPost, but my phone's internet has a homepage with various headlines on different things...
www.washingtonpost.com...
welp, I came across an article entitled something about Facebook deleting the social media accounts of a Militia group in NM, which for some reason has something to do with a civil suit in a self defense shooting done by someone unaffiliated with said group. Its all a bunch of wild, seething neo-progressive doublespeak.

Now, to the meat and taters of why I thought it was necessary to bring this to the "good" people of ATS,

Reading through the article, I could only get a few paragraphs in, because the first few paragraphs are just yet another example of the media twisting facts and gaslighting the American public- especially any of whom don't remember the incident (its been a year), didn't see it when it happened, or are too distracted by other things to actually look into it.

In June 2020, a group of men in military-style camouflage, armed with assault rifles, confronted protesters who wanted to topple a statue of a Spanish conquistador in Albuquerque. Shots rang out, and a protester was wounded.

Deceptive behavior like this blatant gaslighting are common place now. Guard your minds.

(post by JustSaviorCyber removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

join