It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VP Harris about to resign

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
LMAO
If true, this is outstanding…I don’t care who they replace her with.
There is not one person they could get that would be worse than that piece of sh!t.
It’s real close but not even Hillary is as bad as the laughing hyena.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Stacey Abrams
1) Believes felons in prison should vote.
2) Believes illegal aliens should vote .
3) Believes dead people should vote.
4) Believes people that do not exist should vote.
If their votes are not counted , it is racism .

Wait , that is 90% of her constituency .

edit on 11/16/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarGate77
the President nominates a successor who becomes Vice President if confirmed by a majority vote of both Houses of the Congress.

If these rumors prove to be true you can be sure the deep state has enough votes on both sides for the chosen one.

The thought of Kamala as prez is as scary as it would be bizarre---I've been horrified by that thought since I'm convinced Joe ain't going the distance by hook or by crook.

A replacement would be smoother & at least somewhat more presentable on the world stage I'm assuming. But probably a lot more devious and more ambitious in further shredding the constitution.
edit on 16-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Californian mandate.

All the boxes checked.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What about Kamala resigns, and is not replaced. Joe Biden is impeached or dies. I am sure you know who is next in line.
edit on 16-11-2021 by whiteboyrick because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"She's very honored and very proud to be vice president of the United States. Her job as the No. 2 is to be helpful and supportive to the President and to take on work that he asks her to take on," said Eleni Kounalakis, the lieutenant governor of California and a longtime friend. Kounalakis spoke with the vice president last Monday morning before Harris departed for a diplomatic mission to France.

"It is natural that those of us who know her know how much more helpful she can be than she is currently being asked to be," Kounalakis said. "That's where the frustration is coming from."

The article makes it sound like Kamala is qualified and able but restrained by her peers in the office. Is her job really that dependent?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wonder if this isn't a "lost in translation " moment, and a possible 25th deal and #poopypantsjoe is getting the boot and Kamala will be looking for a new VP?

Just tossing this out there for discussion

edit on Tue, 16 Nov 2021 21:05:46 -0600 by JacKatMtn because: sp

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteboyrick
What about Kamala resigns, and is not replaced. Joe Biden is impeached or dies. I am sure you know who is next in line.

Birdable Privilege !!!!!!!!!🦇🦇

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

"She's very honored and very proud to be vice president of the United States. Her job as the No. 2 is to be helpful and supportive to the President and to take on work that he asks her to take on," said Eleni Kounalakis, the lieutenant governor of California and a longtime friend. Kounalakis spoke with the vice president last Monday morning before Harris departed for a diplomatic mission to France.

"It is natural that those of us who know her know how much more helpful she can be than she is currently being asked to be," Kounalakis said. "That's where the frustration is coming from."

The article makes it sound like Kamala is qualified and able but restrained by her peers in the office. Is her job really that dependent?

Even CNN's own commentators were angry at CNN for running what they felt, was a hard smack-down of Kamala.

pjmedia.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I wonder if this isn't a "lost in translation " moment, and a possible 25th deal and #poopypantsjoe is getting the boot and Kamala will be looking for a new VP?

I think we're all aware of that nightmare potential
However, her piss-poor ratings among the public are nowhere good enough for the party to gamble on & they know it.

I doubt Biden's going to be the one going in the end (this round anyway, who knows if there'd be a Part Deux)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Something now about Biden mumbling today about "First Lady Second Husband" or something 😧

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

At this point, the more ludicrous the idea, the more likely of its possibility.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lori Lightfoot comes to mind.

A senile president and his undead vice.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm wondering if they aren't planning on replacing Kamala first and then pull the 25th amendment plug on Biden.

Is this their desperate attempt to save the party before midterm elections?

Two more Democrats, including Patrick Leahy, have resigned in the last couple of days.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This entire Harris departure rumor started as a little question, when Kamala Harris was in France, and was asked if she felt ready to assume the Presidency.

Source: currently.att.yahoo.com...

To make matters worse, French President Macron said he felt much better after talking to Kamala Harris. (Joe went to sleep on him!)

link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I'm wondering if they aren't planning on replacing Kamala first and then pull the 25th amendment plug on Biden.

Is this their desperate attempt to save the party before midterm elections?

Two more Democrats, including Patrick Leahy, have resigned in the last couple of days.

I'd say China is going to start exposing those in DC if they don't get their way in DC very shortly.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Even CNN's own commentators were angry at CNN for running what they felt, was a hard smack-down of Kamala.

pjmedia.com...

I don't award points for revenge journalism. I asked a question and it wasn't answered. Why is Kamala so heavily micromanaged in her lawful duties as VP?

a reply to: Deetermined

Either they know the deck's about to get shuffled or someone grudgingly allowed them the dignity of excusing themselves from the party.

edit on 16-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A highly plausible scenario.

link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: FlyingFox

So this is what 957 trillion Americans voted for in the bestest, free and fairest election since Gunther learned to brush his teeth?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is my duty to inform you that the population of the US is not 957 trillion.

Correct, and there were not 81 million votes actually cast for that idiot in the WH who couldn't fill one High School gym sized building one time before the election either, but here we are.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Lori Lightfoot comes to mind.

A senile president and his undead vice.

Heckuva meme right there and doesn't even need a picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join