It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Square is back open on New Year’s Eve — with vax proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
So now watch what happens with this "super spreader event" . You have to show proof to be outside in times square that on that particular night when any other day of the week it doesnt matter? They will try to show everyone thats vaxxed are all having a good time that night but the non vaxxed are told to stay home and watch us on TV all having fun but your not. But the story says if you have a disability all you got to show is a negative covid test. How do they know its not a covid test with a false result? I know over the years they have been pretty good about protecting us against any kind of terror related threat that night ,but everyone has been going crazy and this year and it could be different.

apnews.com...

NEW YORK (AP) — Crowds will once again fill New York’s Times Square this New Year’s Eve, with proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for revelers who want to watch the ball drop in person, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday.

“Yes, we are proud to announce that Times Square, wonderful celebration in Times Square, the ball drop, everything, coming back full strength the way we love it,” de Blasio said at a virtual news briefing. “Hundreds of thousands of people there to celebrate. We can finally get back together again. It’s going to be amazing.”

Tom Harris, the president of the Times Square Alliance, said all spectators aged 5 and over will be asked to show proof of full vaccination. People who can’t be vaccinated because of a disability will have to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, he said

We will see if Santa Claus is wearing a chin diaper this year.

The Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade will also be returning to pre-COVID form, with giant balloons guided by volunteer handlers making their way through the event’s Manhattan parade route, instead of the one-block stretch they were kept to last year.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

Permissioned freedom doesn't equal "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Makes you wonder how many will actually show up?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The left sure do love their segregation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Tom Harris of the Times Square Alliance summons Nazi energy, simple.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow, make these people believe they are fully protected once they get the next Jab....I can see another wave of disease coming after two months when the booster wears off. It is almost like the idiots running the script in government are setting everyone up to fail by making them believe they are safe when they really aren't. The vaccine seems to offer some protection against a bad outcome but does not really protect people from getting the disease or spreading it. It seems to be turning vaccinated people into carriers of the disease.

What happened to observing social distancing, that does slow most diseases from spreading, masks have some benefit too in large crowds, but they do not fully protect anyone.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

sound vaguely familiar to what we are seeing around the globe?

Link

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

sound vaguely familiar to what we are seeing around the globe?

Link

I get a cytokine or bradykin storm from the flu vaccinations, two out of two times witnessed by two different doctors. I never got a major reaction to the flu, I fight it off within a day of sniffling and it is gone. If a person is at risk of a cytokine storm from this virus, it seems to me that the vaccine would also be a risk since they are injecting the spike crap right into people's arms to stimulate a reaction. I do not do good when they inject viral remnants into my body, no problem with breathing them in though, just make muccous for a while.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

While my perception is that you are one of the more health conscious and knowledgable to the subject on the boards, it makes me wonder what someone "more average" would have in regard to effects of, from either a vaccine, virus or cytokine storm.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Permissioned freedom doesn't equal "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

So much for, Americans being different.

So much for, land of the free and home of the brave.

So much for, Americans will never allow vaccine passports, and so much for, how Americans will stand their ground and fight back.

America is no different fron any other tyrannical government. And few Americans will not comply.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I will always be with the unvaxxed.

And will be proud to sit, in freedom, with all my fellow bretheren.

Probably on the way to a camp. . . . . but whatever.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

How do they plan on checking the vaccine status of several hundred thousand people? They can't even prevent several dozen from looting.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

America is no different fron any other tyrannical government. And few Americans will not comply.

I'm not sure what "few" represents to you. However I will add that under 20% of the population actually fought in the Revolutionary War and the Civil War.

Not to be hyperbolic, but stats are stats.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

How do they plan on checking the vaccine status of several hundred thousand people? They can't even prevent several dozen from looting.

If you loot, apparently to the left, you are exempt.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

While my perception is that you are one of the more health conscious and knowledgable to the subject on the boards, it makes me wonder what someone "more average" would have in regard to effects of, from either a vaccine, virus or cytokine storm.

I tell you, when you get one of those storms from a vaccine, starting within a day and lasting over a week, you cannot mistake it with anything else. You know you are sick, too sick to go to college classes or work, you're completely shot when your immune system goes wild. The first time we thought it could be a coincidence that I cought something after the shot, but the second time the doctor was forewarned, and he saw what happened to me two days after the shot. At least he did not stick me in the hospital, he thought about it though. He had just had someone have that kind of reaction the year before, she was in the hospital for over a week.....that reaction from a flu shot is not that common, but not rare, he had witnessed a half a dozen of them he said over the years. He is just one doctor too, I wonder how many doctors witnessed them and blew them off or if they wrote it in their patients records like he did with his patients.

According to the vaccine sites, that kind of cytokine storm from past vaccinations should mean you should not take this covid vaccine. I cannot tell you if it would trigger a storm for me like the flu vaccine would, but I am sure that the pharma company saying don't take it means I should not take it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

If I recall, a Disney production on Broadway shut down 2-3 months ago do to many cast members getting the Wuflu. How are those jabs and papers working out? But papers please.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

I guess by showing an app on their phone?

new topics

top topics

join