It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Tail Deer and Covid Wait a minute, WAIT A Freaking Minute!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Craziest deer incident that has happened around my house was two bucks fighting in the yard, went outside to have a closer look, the other deer eventually killed the other, was good luck that it was a ten pointer old male, got a really nice trophy from it+ the meat.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I had a 10 pointer stumbling around with his eye gouged out 2 years ago. He'd lost a fight. It had to have went into the brain. He was blind and deaf, stumbling around barely alive for a day and a half.

They shot him point blank with a 9mm handgun when he went down in my neighbors yard and didn't get back up for 4 hours.

The strangest thing i've seen is the deer that have a wasting disease are actively shunned. The one that died most recently had a fawn that still had spots when she died. Another deer adopted the fawn (its stunted and small, but still running around...we will see if it can survive winter with how small it is). But they would make this weird grunting noise any time she came near them. She was mostly quarantined by the other deer in my neighbors yard, about 30 feet from where she gave birth in my hedges the last 3 years. Her fawn ran around the end of my hedges for 2 or 3 days looking for mom, i guess. Its been keeping to a spot about 300 yards away since the bucks came back and started looking to mate.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I examined the skull from the deer that was killed in my backyard, almost the same thing, antler had penetrated in to the skull, right next to the eye.

I have never seen animals with the wasting disease, sounds absolutely awful.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So, deer have the virus, where did they get it from. Is the PCR test picking up a natural virus they have and calling it covid with replication techniques used by the test? Is it really Covid or just a type of cold virus that deer get?

Something is wrong with this, deer are territorial usually, and these testing places are from all over the place, it was done before mating season too. How did they get the sample, did they get these deer to line up to get a q tip shoved up their nose? Or did they conveniently shoot the deer out of season to fill someone's freezer, this was done before hunting season in Michigan if this is the Michigan study.

Worry about touching their mouth when you are cutting open the deer to gut it? I am sure that the blood and guts have some viral particles in them if it is infected. Also maybe they never had covid, maybe the antibodies are natural for deer who catch a cold.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Here is the real kick in the balls, and I don't have any but I'm still feeling it.

You have metaphorical balls, Ma'am. At least Honorary Balls. And big ones at that.

edit on 16-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I suspect that coronavirus likely is a fairly common among deer. I know it is among rabbits.

I also suspect that coronavirus infects humans more frequently than we really know. Respiratory infections are rarely tested for. You will be told you have the flu, a cold, pnuemonia, or bronchitis. This diagnosis almost always hinges on a combination of symptoms and season. We'd never know if coronavirus popped up in a smaller population, then petered out due to difficulty in transmission. Those years that you get the flu shot, but still get pretty sick? Stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

It is.

It's a mercy to shoot the poor thing.

Problem being, it seems to be spreading among the population. White tails are so over populated that it's likely to be unstoppable.

I read somewhere that there are more white tail deer now in North America then there were when Lewis and Clark journeyed west back in the day... Don't know how true that is, but given how many of the damned things are running around, it wouldn't surprise me, at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: rickymouse

I suspect that coronavirus likely is a fairly common among deer. I know it is among rabbits.

I also suspect that coronavirus infects humans more frequently than we really know. Respiratory infections are rarely tested for. You will be told you have the flu, a cold, pnuemonia, or bronchitis. This diagnosis almost always hinges on a combination of symptoms and season. We'd never know if coronavirus popped up in a smaller population, then petered out due to difficulty in transmission. Those years that you get the flu shot, but still get pretty sick? Stuff like that.
My daughters cat died of a coronavirus infection cats get that doesn't bother humans. Us being exposed to that cat actually gave us some protection against the virus which showed up a month later according to research information I read. So a cat we all petted died to give us protection from covid. Although a common cold infection from Rhinoviruses and coronaviruses and at least one adenovirus also protect us from this virus for a while, why do you think so many people just get mild or asymptomatic cases, they already had protection against this virus. The spike protein is not the only thing our immune system targets, the FDA wants us to believe this is a novel virus but the common cold is common and the other two types I mentioned share similar immunity points with coronaviruses.

I really am getting tired of all the fear mongering that is being pushed by these agencies.

Also from an article about deer having the virus I read a month ago....there is no evidence that the deers coronavirus can even effect humans at all.
edit on 16-11-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
The planet is going to be fine eventually. The infestation on the surface on the other hand....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.nature.com...

viruses don't jump species without help.

Fear tactic.

They are intentionally depleting food supplies.

The wildlife is tainted, don't eat it.

Discernment.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog

The covid death rate in Wisconsin just went up by 1

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Interesting!

My coworker went to Colorado last summer, bagged a few deer(not sure what kind), but all 4 guys came back with COVID blaming each other for it.

I'll share this with him LOL

Ask if they went thru that airport. It would be consistent with the plan to lower the population to start a disease by releasing it an airport. But I think that Deer hunter story is going to get some good mileage!

edit on 16-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: milf72
www.nature.com...

viruses don't jump species without help.

Fear tactic.

They are intentionally depleting food supplies.

The wildlife is tainted, don't eat it.

Discernment.

It is the most likely scenario to me too. The simple fact is it is a freakin' cold virus that doesn't kill anyone the least bit healthy. The odds are near to zero if you have no existing conditions, UNLESS, you take the shot then your odds skyrocket.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I suppose they mean petting zoo's and harvest festivals and people that like to go into the woods and shoot at other life. It's not easy to forgive the hunter when I find bullets that have arrived on private property after hearing them unloading for several days every hunting season near residential areas and driving those animals onto the roadways etc.

One slug was a hollow tipped stainless steel of all things ...not saying lead is any better, i just didn't know they swapped materials.

Hopefully everyone remains safe this season

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.tmj4.com...

... I'm am so done with this planet!

Leaving the planet seems kinda harsh.

A dummy like me might suggest to take a 3-month break from MSM, as an interim step.
See if it changes anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Time to start making Ivermectin salt licks. After all, it's made specifically for livestock(and possibly Joe Rogan)so there should be no argument, right?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They drove from central Oklahoma to Pikes peak area in 3 separate vehicles.

I figured it was already with them or got it in a gas station or such.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I get it, they are saying this so people will stop hunting, wouldn't want people to be independent and get their own food, now would they. Only the stupid will stop hunting of course. I think this story is bogus, that is all. Round and round we go!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join