It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Tail Deer and Covid Wait a minute, WAIT A Freaking Minute!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: xuenchen

Moderna should start selling buck shot.

😂

That’s how you bring this country together. Give everyone a gun to shoot the real enemy,
The deer!

I plan to do my part in removing some Cervids from the viral pool in a week and a half in Pennsylvania.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Well, my whole family including the dog have been chewing on a black tail I butchered around Halloween…I touched every single part of that animal. Hunters are very very aware of what a healthy deer looks, smells and feels like as well as behavior.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I guess this resort is a nogo! 🤣😂

www.tripadvisor.com...

what did that guy do with the deer after they made out?

Might get hoof and mouth disease

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
Well, my whole family including the dog have been chewing on a black tail I butchered around Halloween…I touched every single part of that animal. Hunters are very very aware of what a healthy deer looks, smells and feels like as well as behavior.

The face masks are a give away for sick deer.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

LMAO!!!!

When I heard about this on the news here in MI last night, that pic is exactly what I ask my husband. "Who the hell is out there kissing deer???"

Now, I know. We should hunt down that guy and lock him up, for giving the 'rona to the deer.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Makes sense now!!!
There was a deer on the news, that had a plastic pumpkin stuck on its face.

It was just improvising, on the mask situation.

(I do hope they found the poor thing and got the pumpkin off though)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Gonna go out on a limb here and say this could be the start of banning hunting and again another food source controlled.

when it starts to show up in the fish you will know where we are going.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman
Would not be surprised if it's already in the water/fish.

Also, it's in our pets as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yet no one is suggesting to go and wipe bats out from the face of the planet, even though they reckon it started there....

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This has been in the news here.

The narrative here wasn’t “don’t suck face with a deer”, which few of us hopefully do. But the narrative WAS “don’t hunt deer because you might get COVID”. A certain crowd at their best.

If a semi pizzas a deer on the highway will everyone behind it get COVID?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Soon they will be dropping vaxbombs to hit all the wild critters out there, they are already vaccinating animals for covid in the farmed fur trade.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I shot a deer in WI last week and funny thing, I heard him cough as he died. Was it covid and not the arrow thru his lungs?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you hunt deer you should be getting it tested for chronic wasting disease anyway. They probably do it at the same time just for shts and giggles. Also fear. We don't need people relying on themselves for food. Can't control those guys.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I shot a deer in WI last week and funny thing, I heard him cough as he died. Was it covid and not the arrow thru his lungs?

Your arrow didn't kill him bro, covid did.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
If you hunt deer you should be getting it tested for chronic wasting disease anyway. They probably do it at the same time just for shts and giggles. Also fear. We don't need people relying on themselves for food. Can't control those guys.

If cwd /prions whatever jump from deer to humans, I'm a goner.
There are deer all over the place. There are so many here they have even slept in my front yard!
I have no less than a dozen each day in my back yard.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin
That's what I thought. Using the covid death logic for people it only makes sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EventideExpanse

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if 80% of covid cases are false positives. Many have been bringing up the false positive rate with the test since this mess started.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

next it will be rattlesnakes, giant squids or sharks. Stay away from them! Dont touch their mouths!

Yeah, my pet rattler has been showing signs of deep depression ever since I stopped frenching her when this madness all started...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

They've already floated house cats as carriers, but in the past that has just resulted in people slaughtering cats everywhere.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Norman Davies, the assembled people "shrieked with laughter as the animals, howling with pain, were singed, roasted, and finally carbonized".[2] James Frazer wrote: It was the custom to burn a basket, barrel, or sack full of live cats, which was hung from a tall mast in the midst of the bonfire; sometimes a fox was burned. The people collected the embers and ashes of the fire and took them home, believing that they brought good luck. The French kings often witnessed these spectacles and even lit the bonfire with their own hands. In 1648 Louis XIV, crowned with a wreath of roses and carrying a bunch of roses in his hand, kindled the fire, danced at it and partook of the banquet afterwards in the town hall. But this was the last occasion when a monarch presided at the midsummer bonfire in Paris. At Metz, midsummer fires were lighted with great pomp on the esplanade, and a dozen cats, enclosed in wicker cages, were burned alive in them, to the amusement of the people. Similarly at Gap, in the department of the Hautes-Alpes, cats used to be roasted over the midsummer bonfire.[3]

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I live amongst hundreds and hundreds of deer. The area is treated like a nursery by the game wardens. Speed limits are posted and strictly enforced, that kind of stuff. I have to beat the deer away while trying to bbq. They dig through trash and such. We love them, they are beautiful creatures and I get to see a very intimate view of their life cycle in just about every facet from them giving birth in my hedges, rut fights in my yard, etc. Over this past year we have had 2 die from a wasting disease, and a 3rd one is starting to look pretty bad.

Among the thousands of deer I see on any given day, between work and home (work is in another nursery area with tons of deer), i've never seen anything resembling a respiratory illness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join