It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku UFOs.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

We should all never forget Smoky Stover's comic book catch phrase "Where there's foo...there's fire".

Instead of foo fighter (fire fighter) Smoky calling his work vehicles fire engines...he coined them "foo mobiles".

So...is it the proper protocol to call an ET saucer, that has landed on the ground, a "flying saucer"?

Homie don't think so...

For the lack of a better word...besides foo fighter (or until we receive some true label from the ET's) --- Maybe we should label an ET saucer, that has landed on the ground...a foo saucer.

BTW...here's a good song from the band called the Foo Fighters --- Even though one of the band members said it was the stupidest move to name there band "Foo Fighters".

"The Sky Is A Neighborhood"

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

We should all never forget Smoky Stover's comic book catch phrase "Where there's foo...there's fire".

Think it's fair to say Smoky Stover's gone down in UFO history mate.

Don't know (and probably never will know) about UFO origin but when it comes to who's pulling the strings did you ever delve into Liszt's research on the 'Cosmos Club'?

Some surprisingly famous and infamous members, one of which being Arthur Lundahl who founded the CIA's 'National Photographic Interpretation Centre'.

The reason I bring it up is because there's a relevant post below about the place taken from the 'Missing Gun Camera UFO Footage' thread.

"According to Richard Hall, a former Bluebook chief (Robert Friend?) told him that during the late 1950's and early 1960's gun camera films of UFOS were being 'routinely' obtained during jet interceptor chases and sent to the CIA's 'National Photographic Interpretation Centre (NPIC) for analysis.

The individual also stated that 'none of the analysis data in these cases has been released, nor has the existence of these films ever been acknowledged'..

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

I believe basically the government has nothing to disclose, and in fact may, if anything, want the public to believe that they do have some secrets (which they don’t, other than military hardware to hide) so they can minimize the utter embarrassment and impotence of not being able to do anything about these mysterious UFOs.

That's a distinct possibility right there and if you go through the early internal U.S. government correspondence they really do sound rather spooked about the true nature of these objects - especially as they are routinely invading the airspace of military and atomic installations.

I believe, the most interesting thing in this is the fact that whatever, whoever is behind this phenomenon has been able to keep it on the q.t. for over 70 years, and likely will remain on the q.t. until whoever is behind UFOs decide to more or less…come clean.

Would agree with you and there are some older complied disc cases here which suggest that it's way over 70 years.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Very true. Regarding nuclear facilities, since 47 and into the early fifties and beyond many of the nuclear sites were very much the seen of green fireballs. And they never figured that out, let alone the brick and mortar UFos later seen and heard at Nuc facilities.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Very true. Regarding nuclear facilities, since 47 and into the early fifties and beyond many of the nuclear sites were very much the seen of green fireballs. And they never figured that out, let alone the brick and mortar UFos later seen and heard at Nuc facilities.

Indeed mate and apparently a Bluebook file containing 63 cases of UFOs over nuclear installations went conveniently missing but the 'ominous correlation' was established even back in Ruppelt's era and under discussion at the Pentagon.

Thought there was an interesting illustration below taken from Air Force Intelligence Manual AFM 200-3 and the article goes into more detail about incidents at Savannah River, Hanford, Oak Ridge etc.

NCP-05: UFOs Continue to Visit Nuclear Energy Sites

originally posted by: mikell
www.project1947.com...

Appreciate the link Mikell and also found this book to be a very good one.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sadly...I sorta think that in the halls of CIA spookdom, the spooks are somewhat reluctant to reveal any true ET foo fighter information that they have to the public. One of the main reasons being --- imho --- Is that giving out to the public any foo fighter gun camera footage by the CIA, might reach into nefarious greedy hands, like the Russians or the Chinese.

Though I was fooled by the CIA in late 60's, when I bought and read George Adamski's book on his purported trip to Venus with a Venusian --- Even though I thought --- after reading it --- that it was a huge hoax. But I didn't know at the time...that Adamski's book was a hoax perpetrated by the CIA; which included a fake picture of a Venusian humanoid, that is posing in front of his lit-up saucer ship.

So was it the CIA spook in the Cosmos Club (I only saw two hours of the linked video that you posted about the Cosmos Club), Authur Lundanl? that gave Adamski the faked photo of a Venusian humanoid posing in front of his saucer?

edit on 21-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 21-11-2021 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 21-11-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Aren't John Kirby's statements regarding AOIMSG just describing what's already happening with reports being routed to NORAD?

14:15

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

So was it the CIA spook in the Cosmos Club (I only saw two hours of the linked video that you posted about the Cosmos Club), Authur Lundanl?

No worries mate and those vid series are quite a long watch - certainly some very interesting nuggets in there though and other CC members included arch UFO 'debunker' Donald Menzel, Vannevar Bush, Nelson Rockefeller, Henry Kissenger, Carl Sagan, Robert McNamara, Anthony Scalia and MKUltra's Dr Leonard Carmichael - also lots of NSA/CIA connections so it's all very intriguing.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Letter of reference from 3 members and you’re in. Trust me, the asparagus soup and the crabs cakes are to die for.

Btw, if Sagan was in close courtship with those seven aforementioned clowns, that will explain everything you need to know. Rumor was he plagiarized an early paper and was told he needed to control the unready polity by dismissing ET or he was finished. Who knows , but that group right there, I call them the architects of deceit.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Mr. Muchio Kaka is full of it and obediently regurgitates whatever he is told to regurgitate.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Btw, if Sagan was in close courtship with those seven aforementioned clowns, that will explain everything you need to know. Rumor was he plagiarized an early paper and was told he needed to control the unready polity by dismissing ET or he was finished. Who knows , but that group right there, I call them the architects of deceit.

Interesting post mate - Stanton discusses his old classmate in this vid and probably no surprise that Sagan just happened to turn up on Cronkite's 'UFOs: Friend, Foe or Fantasy?' UFO debunking TV programme.

Turns out that TV programme was a classic piece of CIA precision propaganda and Michael Swords did some great work uncovering the relevant documentation.

See 45:30

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join