It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

My opinion isn't new to you, But I like to document it as much as possible: The official explanation will be something akin to interdimensionality and these "others" will either be sold as advanced examples of evolution to be heeded, or as enemies we need to defend against.

Your (and all) opinions always welcome mate and think it's pretty apparent the media industrial complex were in full lockstep when the UAP threat narrative got kickstarted a few months ago - if I had to speculate about what they're cooking up for the 'uniting external enemy' concept (within the 'permanent social turbulence' framework) then the 'Antarctic crypto cousin' angle may also be a contender - especially given the continent's Lockheed and Rockefeller (and other) connections.

Could of course be spectacularly wrong but all this recently promoted UAP spectacle never felt very organic and far more like a pre packaged and stage managed production - some of the main players also have some extremely dodgy backstage backgrounds.

But it's the lie that comes with it--it always does with the oligarchy--that we'll need to watch out for.

Yes very well said and regarding Michio there were claims being made even a decade ago about his potentially propagandist antics.

Think the UFO subject is an extremely serious mystery but when it comes to speculation about puppeteers (and given their CIA history) then it looks like certain folks have been quite busy studying the mass psychological effects of 'alien invasions' and thought there was some good further info here about Rockefeller involvement with the (still semi restricted) second panel of the 'Special Studies Project'.

edit on 18-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Kaku sounds extremely naive and ignorant in that video, but it is certainly nothing new...he has been sounding that way ever since he started parroting some of the claims TTSA made about those navy videos, which are actually quite uninteresting, and do not show anything at all like what Kaku and TTSA have claimed.

But but he's a well known and respected physicist who appears on television (just like Tyson) - how can he get it so utterly and categorically wrong?

Don't know if Kaku's an asset but he's certainly going around the world shouting about this telling anyone who will listen.

Can't fault your posted research and always found the TTSA material to be extremely unimpressive so thanks for posting it.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

In 1994, he created the coalition of MUFON, the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS) and the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR) calling it the UFO Research Coalition (URC). But then rapidly let that collapse.

Between 1995 and 1998 he 'purchased' 140 detailed case files from abduction researcher John Carpenter for $14k.

In 2001 he convinced the FAA to channel UFO reports to the now defunct NIDS [just as NIDS was winding down because they had nothing but spooky stories to tell from the ranch].

And with the help of Uncle Sam's money [and Grandad Harry] he cleaned out MUFON's database in 2009 as part of the AAWSAP contract. Even though it was never part of the AAWSAP contract tendered! Then a year later reneged on his contract with MUFON.

Biggles also bought out Canada's HBCCUFO website and data base in 2009.

Very nice to have all that info in one post mate and wasn't even aware Bigelow was responsible for closing down HBCCUFO's website (used to be some great research on there) - almost as if he's one big anti UFO research vacuum cleaner.

Meanwhile yesterday the same corporate media who were hysterically hyping the UAP threat were also using the same terminology to describe Chinese hypersonic weaponry.

China's new technology is now catching US officials off guard as the system "defies the laws of physics" and boasts superiority to the American arsenal.

Intelligence Officials Warn China Could Launch 'Surprise Attack' on U.S

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
One thing, is the comment about the Government not really knowing what is occurring. This is incorrect
Greenewald does not say that in his video. Using the batman balloon example, Greenewald thinks the analysts most likely were able to identify a batman balloon, but the psy-op story we are being fed in public is supposed to make us think that the US government is inept and can't identify a batman balloon. I agree with Greenewald up to that point, then he speculates on the reasons and I don't agree with all of his speculation, but I'm not sure my speculation is any better because it's speculation.

What isn't speculation is the background of the person the pentagon chose to be their spokesperson for all this UAP stuff, Susan Gough. She wrote a paper on the history of "strategic Influence" going back to the psychological warfare division of WWII, through the Psychological Strategy Board of the cold war, through when she wrote the paper.

The Evolution of Strategic Influence

www.linkedin.com...

I posit that a future author will reference Gough's "History of psy-ops" paper, and then update the psychological operations history with the latest episode in the UAP field which began in 2017 and continues through today. It appears to me like Lue Elizondo and Chris Mellon are operatives involved in the initiative, and they along with whoever else is involved end up taking lots of others along for the ride, who may or may not be cognizant of how they are being used. Recall the video Jeremy Corbell promoted of the out of focus aircraft which he spread with the disinformation title of "pyramid" UFO/UAP. I don't know if he's just a useful idiot who really thinks his "pyramid" UFO is a pyramid, or if he knows he's spreading disinformation. Likewise with Kaku, I can't tell you if he knows he's spreading disinformation or not; I can only tell you that he is spreading disinformation, whether it's knowingly or unknowingly.

Regarding your link about Ben Rich quotes, he was joking and the audience laughed, but some people didn't get the joke, and here you are citing a link from someone who didn't get the joke. Norio Hayakawa wrote an article about that you should read before spreading that any further.

Ben Rich misquoted by many in the UFO community

Ben Rich never said such a thing seriously.

edit on 20211118 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
...thought there was some good further info here about Rockefeller involvement with the (still semi restricted) second panel of the 'Special Studies Project'.

That writer's three possible scenarios seem to cover most of the probable strategic uses. Some might argue that it could be all about increased military & black-budget spending. Which is fair enough if it fit all the facts surrounding this current governmental openness to the UFO question, but there seems to be more to it than that.

So we are left with the evidence & mechanisms of some kind of social-engineering. We being the social they being the engineers.

It's possible, I guess, that our Uncle Sam & the globalist masters really do care about us and are gearing up to Disclose out of their commitment to humanity...but that's the most improbable scenario of all.

The power of dangling "answers" to our most profound question "Are we alone?" is the last & greatest weapon for use in the psychology of control.
edit on 18-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

...thought there was some good further info here about Rockefeller involvement with the (still semi restricted) second panel of the 'Special Studies Project'.

That writer's three possible scenarios seem to cover most of the probable strategic uses. Some might argue that it could be all about increased military & black-budget spending. Which is fair enough if it fit all the facts surrounding this current governmental openness to the UFO question, but there seems to be more to it than that.

So we are left with the evidence & mechanisms of some kind of social-engineering. We being the social they being the engineers.

It's possible, I guess, that our Uncle Sam & the globalist masters really do care about us and are gearing up to Disclose out of their commitment to humanity...but that's the most improbable scenario of all.

The power of dangling "answers" to our most profound question "Are we alone?" is the last & greatest weapon for use in the psychology of control.

I'm quite drunk so I'll leave it at this Gutser - either you're anti human or you're not.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm quite drunk so I'll leave it at this Gutser - either you're anti human or you're not.

Maybe pop another top & pop in Independence Day then?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur. Copy that. I was not referring to Greenewald but to the the following poster.

Nice find on this Susan Gough. BAH has had its share of classified think-tanking money loops and Im sure she is quite capable in her new position (whatever that might be - dissuading, disclosing, or disinformation) LMFAO.

Regarding the Ben Rich quotes, yeah, I have read Norio Hayakawa pursuits and he always seems to find brick walls and corners. I have read his dismissal of Ben Rich. The quote, "The damage was done," explains everything Norio seems to have a bias toward. The trouble for a guy like Norio is you are either in or you are not in these programs. Norio will never get a straight answer for his pursuits and has boxed himself in debunking or dismissing a lot of peoples claims.

I have a different take about what Ben Rich said, and talked to someone other than Jan Harzan who was there at UCLA. He absolutely thought he was speaking truth and not some satire or levity. Of course, the same thing could be said about Barak Obama on Jimmy Kimmel when he said something like our alien overlords strictly forbidding it, the "it" being disclosure of an ET presence, uh, supposedly.

Sorry, but I wish I could tell you what I did, but no, no...maybe something more convincing will break through, from the Government. I don't want to contradict what I stated earlier that groundwork is being made for more information to be disclosed, but considering the nature of complexities, I doubt it will - and Greenewald hypothesis on disclosure not happening will remain for another generation.

Keep fighting the good fight, Arb. My only suggestion is if you get bored, Mirageman and yourself could listen to Linda Mouton Howe more often for entertainment.

edit on 18-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ArbitrageurBTW, this is a NH quote,

"Since the late 1970s, I, too, have maintained (and will continue to maintain) my opinion that we have never been visited by physical ETs in their physical spacecraft.

In fact, science has yet to prove that UFOs represent any conclusive evidence whatsoever of physical ET visitations.

The reality, in my opinion, is that “they” are deceptive, manipulative and malevolent entities from another dimension, deceiving us by paraphysically materializing and “posing” as “ETs” from highly advanced civilizations from outer space.

This does not mean that “benevolent” ones do not exist.

In fact, it is my belief that the “benevolent” ones not only exist but they are in the majority, i.e., with the ratio of 2 to 1 against the “malevolent” ones. (i.e., for every “malevolent” one, there are two “benevolent” ones).

Eons ago, one third of all cosmic, sentient, paraphysical angelic entities were thrown out of their special domain by the Creator for participating in a cosmic-shaking revolt led by Lucifer who became Satan, and his followers “fallen angels” – – as suggested in Revelation 12:4 – – many biblical scholars seem to support this interpretation.

Perhaps the “benevolent” ones are doing good works without being seen by most of us. Perhaps they are what are believed to be “guardian angels”. But the ones that are deceiving people and causing “confusion” are certainly not the “benevolent” ones."

So, in a nutshell his view is physical craft and nuts and bolts don't exist but there is a spectacular phenomena of deception occurring through trans-dimensional proxy. Incidentally, and somewhat related, because this thread is on Michio Kaku, I don't think he shares this belief. A Type II Civilization will conduct physical space and TIME travel, not simply manifest whatever it is they are able to manifest.

Which leads me to Ben Rich, who knew what he was talking about....

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

It might be that the situation is somewhat more complex, play4keeps. Nobody is benevolent all the time, nor is he malevolent all the time. Just like with humans. And angels. And gods themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

thanks for a clear report,,,
just more devious ambiguity

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne
Yes, Direne, but my FEELINGS are that all conscious and intelligent species can individually act on intent. This is the gift of free-will in the non singularity universe. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is contentious debate among individual entities within specific species whether to psychologically manipulate and suppress human development, offer assistance and trade to support human development , or if it something different altogether, like watching fish in a bowl and cultivate is as pets.

edit on 19-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I agree in that all intelligent species can individually act on intent, that is, that all intelligent species do take decisions based on free will. Actually, that is what intelligence is after all: the ability to discern good from evil, and freely act accordingly.

Collectively, intelligent species should be judged by the average quality of those decisions such that there would exist malevolent civilizations versus benevolent ones, that is, those who on average are inclined towards evil versus those who on average are inclined towards goodness.

Animals, on the other hand, have no free will and thus the categories 'benevolent' or 'malevolent' do not apply to them. A jelly fish is not either malevolent or benevolent. It has no free will. The pricking issue is whether aliens do have free will or, on the contrary, they behave as animals. And the same holds for humans: they are not humans 'on average', they are always humans, yet they can behave badly or kindly, on average.

But one thing is clear to me: the visitor has always a higher responsibility than the visited one, as they are guests nobody invited. You don't knock down a door when you visit someone: you simply ring the bell.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Ah yes never drink cocktails on a Thursday mate.

That scenario does sound an extremely improbable one and was referring to the globalist eugenics aspect in that last post - also thought Corbett made a good episode here regarding the false alien invasion narrative which includes that article.

Also looks like there's a recent hullabaloo regarding the Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines daring to use the taboo word in relation to UAP.

Of course always there’s also the question of ‘is there something else that we do not understand, which might come extraterrestrially.”

Yes, sports fans. The current Director of National Intelligence sat in front of a camera and said the word “extraterrestrially.”

Is Congress about to say "the unthinkable" in its UAP investigations?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Thanks for bringing something fitting to the site onto it.

Thanks for the post mate and certainly a persuasive sounding Kaku video - especially if you had no interest in the subject and just stumbled across it.

Did think the Roe interview contained some pretty intriguing nuggets and the part where he mentions Kaku is around 42:50 - Roe also goes into some pretty remarkable detail about his own UFO experiences and brings up the subject of hot areas which appear to attract anomalous light phenomena.

BTW Roe also claims Haines coined the term UAP in 1980's but looks like it was being used as far back as 1964 in British DI55 files (also contradicting Pope's claims about Condign).

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

the Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines daring to use the taboo word

It's not that she is using a taboo word, it is that she shouldn't be even thinking about objects coming to Earth extraterrestrially. She is the director of national intelligence, which is a position serious enough to not talk about aliens. One of her roles, as DNI, is to establish objectives and priorities for collection, analysis, production and dissemination of national intelligence; is she going to get aliens into the agenda?

If Mrs. Haines starts talking about aliens that surely means non-aliens. Unfortunately, the official discourse identifying UAPs with Chinese drones is also weak, and weaker even when there is trial of a Chinese spy taking place in the United States for spying against GE Aviation. See, if the Chinese need to spy GE Aviation in order to reverse-engineer an advanced gas turbine engine... it means they have no idea on how to build UAPs.

Now Mrs. Haines does have a problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne
Again, great points by you. I only got to see how they (3 different but related EBEs) were put together - A&P, and DNA but I never was briefed on how they thought or delving into psychology or intent. Everything was broken up. This is why I , contrary to the debunkers and naysayers on the topic, believe Bob Lazar, at least fundamentally.

More to the point of your last paragraph is one of responsibility and intervention with the human species. Because of what I “toyed” And in related program conversations , abductions and implants are part of THEIR ( many different iterations of Grey and I am unsure which creation from which particular star system) program. This raises a lot of questions about your last paragraph.

edit on 20-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
She was a “fascinating”choice for DNI - and for good reason. She has been well briefed, and chose her words carefully.

thehill.com...

;-)

edit on 20-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

And I also happen to agree with NARCAP's Executive Director Ted Roe: That the "foo fighter" sightings that some people witnessed during World War II...is a related phenomena to some of the UAP's/USO's, from people who have witnessed such objects in the recent past.

Could be the case mate and quite a number of very freaky historical USO reports out there - as you already know there's also quite a number of relevant U.S. Naval log books which have gone mysteriously missing and lots of missing U.S. Naval UFO information - also a great shame the findings of Sec Dan Kimball's 1952 U.S. Naval ONI UFO investigation still remain classified.

originally posted by: play4keeps

She has been well briefed, and chose her words carefully.

thehill.com...

Yes mate everyone really seems to be choosing their words really carefully these days - not suggesting they're playing from one big script but it's very interesting to watch the Woolsey, Brennan and Ratcliffe saga unfold.

Thanks for sharing that article btw and couldn't agree more about its assessment of Bluebook.

As a result, the Air Force’s 20-year project to catalogue UFO sightings quickly devolved into an exercise in “debunking” and discrediting even the most credible encounters.

edit on 20-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join