It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Following the U.S. Senate announcement earlier this year that America can not defend it's own airspace (despite spending billions each year on defense) did mention over on this thread that in every interview about UAP over the last four years physicist Michio Kaku has been drip feeding the line about 'hypersonic weapons'.

Here he is again talking to the South China Morning Post and he's now expanded the narrative to speculate about hypersonic drones and 'probably cybernetic' objects.

Michio Kaku on UFOs - South China Morning Post

NARCAP Executive Director Ted Roe also explains in the interview below how Michio Kaku vetted and reviewed their pilot UAP files for congressional hearings (which the Department of Homeland Security then skewed away from the UFO issue) and that Kaku's impression was that he was looking at 'exogenous incursions'.

From 18:50

Ted Roe is a co-founder and the Executive Director of the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena, NARCAP.org, which was established in 1999. He was born and raised in Great Falls, Montana during the 1960s and 70s and his interest in UAP and UAP research arose from local events and direct experience. Alongside his work with Dr. Richard Haines and the team at NARCAP, he has established and administrates the International Association of UAP Researchers, IAUAPR.org.

Incidentally it's also stated that Bigelow came sniffing around the NARCAP files wanting to purchase the originals (presumably to censor them from the public) but politely got told to GTFO.

edit on 16-11-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
More good stuff, k-12.

My opinion isn't new to you, But I like to document it as much as possible: The official explanation will be something akin to interdimensionality and these "others" will either be sold as advanced examples of evolution to be heeded, or as enemies we need to defend against.

Or both. My guess is both. "Some are good guys, some are bad guys...we'll tell you which is which."

We'll get some truth as this "disclosure" ripens. But it's the lie that comes with it--it always does with the oligarchy--that we'll need to watch out for.

Isn't it curious how the Birds are still so central to the happenings in ufology? Is it even ufology--or UAPology--or the social engineering of the brave new world or both?

Again, I'm going with both.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

The X-Files - Patient X-5X13

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Here he is again talking to the South China Morning Post and he's now expanded the narrative to speculate about hypersonic drones and 'probably cybernetic' objects.
Kaku sounds extremely naive and ignorant in that video, but it is certainly nothing new...he has been sounding that way ever since he started parroting some of the claims TTSA made about those navy videos, which are actually quite uninteresting, and do not show anything at all like what Kaku and TTSA have claimed.

He says we used to rely on eyewitness accounts, but now we have videos from pilots and we've analyzed them frame by frame. We now know they show super high G-forces, etc.

But only extremely naive and incompetent analyses of the videos claim that.
Then he says they can descend from 80,000 feet to sea level in seconds. But the captain of the ship that made that sensor reading didn't think that was a UFO, he thought it was an atmospheric phenomenon misinterpreted; Kaku doesn't mention that. But I've grown accustomed to UFOlogy being populated with nonsense and Kaku delivers a boatload of bovine excrement in that video and in his other extremely naive and ignorant proclamations.

Metabunk has called Kaku out in the past on his repeating the flawed analyses claims from TTSA.

Why Michio Kaku is wrong about the UFO Burden of Proof & Navy Videos

“We now know they fly between Mach 5 and Mach 20 — five to 20 times the speed of sound,” Kaku said. “We know they zigzag so fast that any pilot would be crushed by centrifugal force. That they have no exhaust that we can see.”

That's the same kind of nonsense Kaku said in the video in the OP.

The problem here is that he is wrong. The three videos do not show anything that is outside the bounds of human science. In fact, they most likely show rather banal things, viewed in an unusual way
Mick West and Thunderf00t have both thoroughly debunked those three videos Kaku is talking about and have shown that they do not demonstrate what Kaku claims they do, so Kaku has completely lost all credibility when it comes to the UFO topic.

Kaku describes these videos as "testable evidence", and we can in fact test hypotheses on them to see if they fit. However, Kaku seems not to have tested them himself and is instead relying on the ideas of others. The "To The Stars Academy," for example, still claims that "Go Fast" is going fast, and is close to the water. This is demonstrably wrong. Likewise, others have interpreted the camera movements in Flir1 as object movements, or have interpreted the optical rotation of an infrared glare in "Gimbal" as a physical rotation of a craft. These are all demonstrable unsupported interpretations that Kaku has somehow been convinced are true.

So no, the burden of proof has not shifted. The Navy has no current obligation to prove that Mach 20 craft that zigzag at impossibly high g-forces are not aliens. There's no such obligation because no such craft have yet been demonstrated to exist. We don't know exactly what these videos show, but they don't show anything impossible, and they are well explained by ordinary events.
Frankly, Kaku is an embarassment to not have figured out himself that the claims he's making, partly parroted from unreliable sources like TTSA, are false.

edit on 20211116 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Hey Karl,

Concerning my own double nighttime sighting of a UAP (foo fighter???) in November, 1976: I have pretty much convinced myself, that I was looking at an intelligently operated, exogenous incursion, from something that came from outside of our star system.

My only logical explanation...as to why foo fighters can obviously withstand the negative effects of Earth's own gravitation and magnetic field, during travel at hypersonic velocities --- imho --- Is that the foo fighters are not affected by temperature and high G-forces, because they have a self-contained magnetic field --- that surrounds the starship --- which negates or cancels out the effects of Earth's own gravitational pull and it's magnetic field.

And I also happen to agree with NARCAP's Executive Director Ted Roe: That the "foo fighter" sightings that some people witnessed during World War II...is a related phenomena to some of the UAP's/USO's, from people who have witnessed such objects in the recent past.

edit on 16-11-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I have to say this is the kind of Stuff I came to ATS in the first place for (well this, OOPART's Alternative history conspiracy etc), I am glad it has not died from the site and this is a great thread with a great video.

Thanks for bringing something fitting to the site onto it.

edit on 16-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There's definitely something very strange about this purely American promotion of UFOs/UAPs, with a strong 'could be alienz' aroma to it, these past few years. There's a lot of hype but not much in the way of hard data.

Kaku says in the video..

....we have mountains of videotapes taken by united states navy pilots. We've analyzed them frame by frame. This is a gold mine of data. We now realize that they travelled between mach 3 and mach 20. Up to 20 times the speed of sound. The g forces they experience when they zigzag is several hundred times the force of gravity. On the planet earth they can descend eighty thousand feet within a matter of just a few seconds and apparently they can even dive under water now ...

There are no videos in the public domain showing this, and I don't believe Kaku has clearances to view secret military tapes. So he seems to be just taking the words of retired officers

Only America is openly expressing concern about UFO events that happened 17 years ago. A longer gap than between the launch of Sputnik and the first moon landing!! I suspect this is all a play in the new Cold War to confuse adversaries abroad and to get the American military to report sightings of "UAV, balloons and other UAS" in case they are being used to spy on military hardware and sensitive infrastructure.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

...it's also stated that Bigelow came sniffing around the NARCAP files wanting to purchase the originals (presumably to censor them from the public) but politely got told to GTFO.

As we know Bobby doesn't share. Except perhaps with his military paymasters

In 1994, he created the coalition of MUFON, the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS) and the Fund for UFO Research (FUFOR) calling it the UFO Research Coalition (URC). But then rapidly let that collapse.

Between 1995 and 1998 he 'purchased' 140 detailed case files from abduction researcher John Carpenter for $14k.

In 2001 he convinced the FAA to channel UFO reports to the now defunct NIDS [just as NIDS was winding down because they had nothing but spooky stories to tell from the ranch].

And with the help of Uncle Sam's money [and Grandad Harry] he cleaned out MUFON's database in 2009 as part of the AAWSAP contract. Even though it was never part of the AAWSAP contract tendered! Then a year later reneged on his contract with MUFON.

Biggles also bought out Canada's HBCCUFO website and data base in 2009.

As many of you know, I have retired from actively running the HBCC UFO websites so that I may spend more time with my family and the things that I enjoy. I appreciate all the support you have given me over the years and I have an announcement to make. Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), administered by Robert T. Bigelow, has purchased the HBCC UFO websites. BAASS will investigate, analyze and periodically publish updates of UAP cases that the public submits. Please continue to serve our community well and support the HBCC UFO websites by submitting your reports as you have in the past.

Archived HBCC UFO Website [Nov 2009]

Bigelow closed down that site a few years later, just as he did with BAASS last year.

The man seems to be one of Uncle Sam's assets. His purpose is to track down publicly available data on UFOs to see if it gives away secret technology tests by the US, allies and adversaries? Then squirrel it away from prying eyes once he's acquired the data.

Did you know he even tried fingerprinting guests in his Hotel chain during the late 90s?

See : Maximum Security: Budget Suites Takes Guests' Fingerprints in Trial

edit on 17/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Disinformation but the subject is real and the US has to admit that.

It is however a handy phenomena to hide there own ultra top secret technology some of which may actually be derived from downed or ANCIENT UFO Retrievals as well as possible real Tesla saucers.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

1. Probably not, but unknown. Kaku probably does not have clearance to see the videos the public has not seen. Neither do I, but there is strong reason to believe there is some convincing video in the hands of the (I)ntelligence services. Others have stated the public is only seeing a snippet but I understand your point - if there is more video, release it.

2. Disclosure is happening more everyday. This is antidotal but it seems there are more sighting everyday. My feeling is it's going to be more difficult for the doubters to keep debunking. Which leads me to:

thehill.com...

DNI Haines certainly has the background to understand what is happening (that there has been and is an active ET presence on the planet),

3."Mick West and Thunderf00t have both thoroughly debunked those three videos Kaku is talking about and have shown that they do not demonstrate what Kaku claims they do, so Kaku has completely lost all credibility when it comes to the UFO topic". I'm not sure exactly what Kaku's role is. Is he the new anti-Sagan or anti-NDT? Tireless self-promoter?

Maybe he has lost all credibility to you Arb, but he has been the public face of disclosure that you seemingly like to readily ridicule. More to Mirageman's point, just my opinion but I think he is fed more information and is trying to disseminate it publicly in a palatable fashion; more then we realize. Does that make him a propagandist or proponent?

edit on 17-11-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
Maybe he has lost all credibility to you Arb, but he has been the public face of disclosure that you seemingly like to readily ridicule.
There is no disclosure to ridicule! The only thing we can ridicule are the endless streams of claims that disclosure is coming, when the disclosure that the people who talk about it all the time refer to is never coming. John Greenewald believes adamantly that the government is hiding things about the UFO topic and they have been doing do for many decades. He has pursued more disclosure though FOIA than perhaps any other person on Earth, yet he will also be the first to tell you that the "Disclosure" you seek will never come. That's true whether the undisclosed tech is alien as perhaps you believe, or classified military tech as I believe. They just are never going to disclose either one of those, there is no reason to do so and plenty of reasons to not do so. Greenewald talks about it many times but here's one example:

Why Are UFO Leaks Happening? A Flashback To A Theory On WHY Which Still Rings True Today

3:05
"What I'm trying to say, is this document here actually supports the theory that this probably is training material, part of the Rosetta stone for uncovering what is a "real UAP" and what is not. And if there's a little public deceit in the process, so be it. They've done it for 70 plus years, why not continue the trend.

They're not coming clean.
Hate to tell ya, people hate me for saying that.

There's going to be no disclosure. How do I know?

They've shut it down from top to bottom, classifying everything and won't release it.

Now, I'm still trying through legal channels. But the way to do it through the press office has all been shut down.
And the time it takes to get answers and so forth, it's just not productive for any of us to continue that way.
So yeah, the FOIA, as much as some people say "wow the FOIA's never going to give you anything", the FOIA's given you the best UFO official documentation that's ever been produced. Sure, there's been some leaked stuff, but you know what? Maybe there's more to this story than meets the eye, and that goes back to Susan Gough's quote:

"Including those incursions initially designated as UAP"...

It was only like an hour when people were putting around that batman balloon, that it was solvable. That in itself muddies the water and confuses the heck out of everything"

So all these leaks by Elizondo and Mellon of the three Navy videos, then a bunch more by George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell, and Tim McMillan, all these may have been initially identified as UAPs. But eventually many of them were probably identified (like the batman balloon), even though they've never admitted it, and the pentagon spokesperson says they have no intention of informing us if they eventually identify them. So that's pretty much the opposite of disclosure; they are not going to let us know what their investigations of these UAP found. The report in June was certainly a nothingburger in that regard.

More to Mirageman's point, just my opinion but I think he is fed more information and is trying to disseminate it publicly in a palatable fashion; more then we realize. Does that make him a propagandist or proponent?
If people are fed stuff, it appears to me usually to be along the lines of what Greenewald describes in the above video, it's incomplete and misrepresented information with the intention to "muddy the waters" as Greenewald put it. The most obvious example is the batman balloon, but also the "pyramid" UFO leaked by Corbell is another good example. It's not quite "disinformation" in that it's a real video made by Navy personnel, but it does muddy the waters because any competent analyst should have been able to figure out it's not anything like a pyramid and that description of the video IS disinformation. So it looks to me like when they give UAP leaks to anybody like Knapp, Corbell, McMillan and whoever else (Kako is not confirmed), the intent is not to disclose anything, but it seems the intent is most likely to muddy the waters as Greenewald mentions above. I have to agree with Greenewald on that part of his video, that muddying the waters appears to be part of the UFO/UAP strategy of the government. I don't agree with 100% of what he says in the video but that part I quoted makes sense to me.

I haven't seen Kaku with any original "leaks". He seems to be just parroting false claims about other stuff that's already circulating from sources like TTSA.

We know the intelligence community uses deception as a strategy, from Snowden's leak:

Don't be so quick to think that all the crap we are being fed is exempt from that deception strategy, that "pyramid" description by Corbell was clear deception. I don't know if Corbell is such a cluless movie maker that he doesn't recognize an out of focus shot when he sees it, ot if he does recognize it and decides to spread the deceptive "pyramid" claim anyway. Either way, these leaks seem to be spreading muddy waters, not any kind of disclosure, sorry to disappoint as Greenewald says.

edit on 20211117 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Snowden was talking about deceiving the public. This time, the military has even deceived the politicians and senators by giving them a report that make them believe there were 142 unexplained sightings...

Yet the more interesting part of the art of deception is deceiving your high rank commanders: the military deceiving the military, if the situation so demands. The question is whether you need to convince some generals, here and there, about the UAPs being Chinese for whatever is to come in the Strait of Malacca in the short term.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne
Yes I was a little surprised they only claimed to identify one of the 100+ UAPs as a partially deflated balloon, which wasn't the batman balloon because it didn't appear partially deflated. Greenewald feels confident that they could ID the batman balloon so it does seem deceptive that they pretended not to, for the public and lawmakers as you say.

I would be interested to see what was in the classified appendix, but I wouldn't think it could contradict the public summary of the report too much.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I believe basically the government has nothing to disclose, and in fact may, if anything, want the public to believe that they do have some secrets (which they don’t, other than military hardware to hide) so they can minimize the utter embarrassment and impotence of not being able to do anything about these mysterious UFOs.

But in reality, it’s not as of yet a big issue since UFOs are still abstract to the vast majority of people on the planet, who rarely give the issue much thought.

I believe, the most interesting thing in this is the fact that whatever, whoever is behind this phenomenon has been able to keep it on the q.t. for over 70 years, and likely will remain on the q.t. until whoever is behind UFOs decide to more or less…come clean.

Sure, we'll have this theory and that theory from this or that person or group, but in the end, it will be like religion....just theories and opinions.

...if or until something real happens.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Since I don't believe in the concepts of interdimensional or wormhole interstellar travel. The foo fighters have possibly broken the speed of light barrier, in relation to interstellar travel; since it's only logical for me to assume that it is the case.

In terms related to Ufology...They'll be the time when --- and I hope it will be sooner than later --- to try to label certain, certified UAP sightings as foo fighters, instead of labeling all unidentified sightings as UAP's or UFO's.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Concerning my own double nighttime sighting of a UAP (foo fighter???) in November, 1976: I have pretty much convinced myself, that I was looking at an intelligently operated, exogenous incursion, from something that came from outside of our star system.

As a fellow UFO Orb CE contactee Erno, if they are genuinely from somewhere outside our star system, then what I don't get is how well they know our terrain. Trees, hedgerows, hill tops, etc........... The UFO Orbs (or your Foo Fighters) seem to know how to travel around this environment as if they had been born into it. For example I watched a white type follow us and as it did it moved through the bushes even darting this way and that way to avoid the tree trunks as if it knew them. They know the river systems too, using them as super motorway highways to travel floating just a few foot above the waters. If the UFO orbs are indeed foreign to this planet, then they know it pretty well

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Digging around in the "subconscious mind" for "mind control" and driving the herd just requires statistical data.

I could say that isn't what mind is at all but it has been accepted as such in a scientific model since people decided to start programming it ahead of the computer age.

GIGO Garbage In Garbage Out

Feeding the mind with programming results in A lot of garbage and getting that garbage out? Requires coping and re-coupling.

A friend gave me Buddhism to get the garbage of Christianity out... Getting me out of both Christianity and Buddhism allows it to function as they are intended to function.

So he can have his own personal war with them both conflicting him when there cannot be a self in either for them or it to exist.

AS UAP drones etc. Amazon wants to deliver using drones Pizza places etc are already delivering with drone vehicles if people are not scared? Drone taxi's

So what's the big deal?
edit on 17-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp edit to add

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
This is a good post. I’m tired , and will respond in length later, but in general, I have to agree with Greenwald on the issue of disclosure. However,for several years now, I suspect the issue will be one the Government will no longer be able to control the narrative and my point in mind has to do with the DNI comments. The end result is excessive speculation and trying to discern what is in one video from the next. The thing is there have been amazing videos and pictures for years but when the DOD releases something, the media goes bonkers. Muddied H2O, you bet.

One thing, is the comment about the Government not really knowing what is occurring. This is incorrect and if you don’t think a debate is occurring amongst leadership levels in the Sr Review Groups, well, let’s say conscience and love motivated choices have consequences for the population.

I can say with 100% certainty, small and privileged parts do. You believe that it is advanced military tech. LOL. You are right by half.

No truer words on the topic have been spoken as the following . You, my friend, are simply not privy to the details and knowledge because a handful of people (and I suspect ETs as well) have decided it’s not your Constitutional right.

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: [post=26213827]The GUT[/

“But in reality, it’s not as of yet a big issue since UFOs are still abstract to the vast majority of people on the planet, who rarely give the issue much thought.”

At the end of the day, I always wondered if people knew the truth would they be in the street with pitchforks or back to the daily tasks of their lives like no big deal. I suspect the latter.

your point is taken. Most people don’t give a F&$? about the topic and some of them are pretty smart - tge just don’t have the interest or even feel any responsibility to know about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: [post=26213827]The GUT[/

“But in reality, it’s not as of yet a big issue since UFOs are still abstract to the vast majority of people on the planet, who rarely give the issue much thought.”

At the end of the day, I always wondered if people knew the truth would they be in the street with pitchforks or back to the daily tasks of their lives like no big deal. I suspect the latter.

But your point is taken. Until they meet an alien, most won’t really give a damn

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join