It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real NO BS discussion on Covid restrictions and vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Risk patients need the antibodies ASAP. It's a shortcut to prevent severe outcomes like actual death. What's the use of T-cells, when your health is weak enough to have you die because the immune systems doesn't produce enough antibodies to fight the virus in time?

Good search engine tho, use it!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush

Risk patients need the antibodies ASAP. It's a shortcut to prevent severe outcomes like actual death. What's the use of T-cells, when your health is weak enough to have you die because the immune systems doesn't produce enough antibodies to fight the virus in time?

you sound like you think natural immunity is real. it's not.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

Fact 5: Why is the Deep State stirring the pot between VAXed and UNVaxed ? better for those groups to fight each other instead of saying the VAX is only 40% effective ?

Best to catch and recover from Covid-19

Because: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I knew you think that aint BS, hence the T-cells in your driveway.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I knew you think that aint BS, hence the T-cells in your driveway.

drugs are bad, mkay?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm bad at something, and so are you. Not an argument.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I'm bad at something, and so are you. Not an argument.

when the thing you suck at is "making a coherent sentence", perhaps online discussion isn't your thing.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sound like one of your rabid holes, start a BS thread about it! Should be fun.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

High there, morons!

Fact 1. The "vaccines" only work for a little while

As in "Real NO BS". Same old bull# without long-term T-cell immunisation. Nice try, try again?

Antibodies are forked proteins secreted by immune cells called B cells; they can bind tightly to specific viral structures on virus-infected cells. T cells also have antibody-like receptors that enable tight binding to specific viral structures, but they are whole cells, some of which—called “killer” T-cells—are capable of directly killing virus-infected cells they encounter. T cells therefore have long been regarded as the heavy armor of the immune system. Their responses to vaccines are harder to study than antibody responses, though, so less is known about those responses, including in the case of COVID-19.

Researchers examined in detail the T-cell responses to mRNA vaccination in 36 healthy people who had no history of COVID-19, and 11 people who had previously recovered from COVID-19.

In the group of participants who did not previously have COVID-19, they found that the first vaccine dose elicited a rapid and strong response from helper T cells called CD4 T cells—some of which help marshal an antibody response, while others stimulate the proliferation of CD8 killer T cells. The strengths of those initial CD4 T cell responses generally predicted the later strengths of antibody and killer T-cell responses. However, the killer T cells tended not to appear in large numbers until after the second vaccine dose—confirming the importance of that second dose for people with no COVID-19 history.

Penn Study Details Robust T-Cell Response to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines—a More Durable Source of Protection

yeah yeah, must be why vaccinated are catching as frequently as the unvaccinated in nearly every country in the world.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fact 5: Why is the Deep State stirring the pot between VAXed and UNVaxed ? better for those groups to fight each other instead of saying the VAX is only 40% effective ?

By Deep State, you of course means Fox, CNN and Twitter, right, because it mostly seems to be the people with the most to gain from clicksviews who are doing it.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bayouspirit
The shots do not work. But I fear natural immunity is short lived as well. I do not know how many waves all of us can take. I fear most of the old and out of shape will be dead in just a few years at best. Matter of time before the right strain comes in and wipes out a lot of people.

how long does natural immunity last?

From what I learned about it in A level biology and later at Uni, it lasts forever. The blueprints are there and called upon when needed. That's why you can't measure your immunity by counting antibodies. They diminish, but the blueprint doesn't.
So next time you encounter a kniwn enemy, the antibodies can be nade faster.
That's what I learned and what was in the books.
If they changed it, they changed it, but I'll stick with what I learned.

The response is the same regardless of whether you were vaxxed or if you actually had Covid. Your body can't tell the difference.

The real issue is with variants. Will a variant be similar enough to whatever you had previously for it to recognize the threat early on.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Boosters will be mandatory for everyone, not just at risk patients. Why is your head buried in the sand? After 6-8 months your immunity to Covid-19 is that of an unvaccinated person.

Another fact: it’s 100% not possible to vaccinate our way out of the pandemic. Covid is here to stay forever, everyone is going to catch it eventually and unfortunately some vulnerable are going to die. With or without the vaccine. Do you like apples? How do you like them apples?

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: bayouspirit
The shots do not work. But I fear natural immunity is short lived as well. I do not know how many waves all of us can take. I fear most of the old and out of shape will be dead in just a few years at best. Matter of time before the right strain comes in and wipes out a lot of people.

how long does natural immunity last?

From what I learned about it in A level biology and later at Uni, it lasts forever. The blueprints are there and called upon when needed. That's why you can't measure your immunity by counting antibodies. They diminish, but the blueprint doesn't.
So next time you encounter a kniwn enemy, the antibodies can be nade faster.
That's what I learned and what was in the books.
If they changed it, they changed it, but I'll stick with what I learned.

The response is the same regardless of whether you were vaxxed or if you actually had Covid. Your body can't tell the difference.

The real issue is with variants. Will a variant be similar enough to whatever you had previously for it to recognize the threat early on.
what about the vaccines in the same scenario? Already not good for Delta, yet natural immunity seems to be holding strong. (even though like fight club, we don't talk about natural immunity)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

After 6-8 months your immunity to Covid-19 is that of an unvaccinated person.

No. Read the piece you ignored in your reply to my other post.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: carewemust

By Deep State, you of course means Fox, CNN and Twitter, right, because it mostly seems to be the people with the most to gain from clicksviews who are doing it.

There's that pesky change in your writing tone, grammar and content, again.

Regular AarghZombies have the day off today?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This will never end, there is no "going back to normal" except in some isolated states.

The "Big Lie" has been bought hook, line, and sinker.

The governments will never cede back the freedoms that they so easily took.

You are correct! This is the new normal, because we have allowed it to become the new normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join