It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci issues dire warning to fully vaccinated over this upcoming dark winter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The only valid argument against the jab...IMO is the long term effects.
I say this having gotten the jab...and being at least a little willing to get the booster.

For me the conspiracy is the quickness with which the government has aligned itself with Pharma, so soon after our Opioid Epidemic they were slow to catch onto on all fronts cause money. We are literally allowing the government to let Pharma line its pockets with a degree of latitude they should not have and do not deserve. This COVID shot is going to be like the flu shot. Seasonal.

So like I said...long terms effects are a valid concern for anyone in my opinion. Gain of function or no Covid vaccinations have been studied for at least a decade. So its not like they started from scratch in their efforts. And quite a lot of you seem to believe they engineered it....which also makes the "cure" all the more a valid source of treatment

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: thebtheb

In 5 YEARS , Most Vaxxed will experience Serious Health Issues and Possible Death . The Globalist Cabal have Elected for the " Slow Kill " , they have Waited Patiently like Vultures Waiting for a Free Road Kill Meal............

Do you have any evidence for this and where did you get 5 years from?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Unfortunately you forgot one word there. Yet. See if you can make that statement in 5 or 10 years.

Which statement are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
They need 100% vax because their statistics that made Covid sound lethal were borked. It's not, and never was, very lethal. About on par with bee stings and peanut oil. (A very small % of the population has a seriously adverse response.)

If we all vax, they can sweep their lies under the rug, come out with more truthful statistics that show an acceptably low death rate (which it always had...) But they don't have to admit they lied earlier, because they can say the new truthful statistics are the "result of the vax".

So politically, even if the vax were a placebo, it would do its job.

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 38181

No, it's happening now, the vaccine was not a vaccine, that's what it was sold as, Fauci is the fall guy telling the story of falling immunity, he did not mention that it is the immune system of the recipients that are falling. This winter will be horrendous, the emergency rooms are filling up with patients suffering from the side effects of Myocarditis, Clots, and neurological effects plus all the other strange things that happen to a suppressed immune system. The medical staff do not know what is happening. They can't even blame the vaccine as the trials haven't finished yet. That's why they would like to round up the unvaccinated as long as they are walking they are a control group which shows it for what it is a depopulation tool. They didn't even hide it, it was just obscured. Gibraltar is a hundred percent vaccinated so they can't blame the unvaxed. But they probably will, until the rest have the kill shot. It is getting too clear not to see the end game.
I think they know that if the earth goes into a cold period, food and fuel will not be enough to feed everyone, so they are making sure the control is absolute, and the pruning is commensurate to the situation. But what plan ever went right? far too many variables on this one. But it will become clearer. The security of the operation is blown, the perpetrators are known, in fact, a very sloppy job, where the final details have been put together with too much haste. Requiring too much force.

Classic "Rain Maker" scam. Claim you can make rain if someone gives you what you ask. They give it. No rain. So you say you need more. If the rain comes, it's because they gave. If not, then it's because they didn't give enough.

Bee stings kill about 60 people a year in the US.

Covid killed about 350,000 people between March and December a year.

Might be a tad more lethal...

Out of how many who get stung?

But seriously you don't think any of those 350,000 people would have died from the "underlying condition" of heart disease, or being over 80? Pair anything with conditions like that and you'll get death statistics. I could make masturbation sound like an act of attempted suicide, if I paired it with Heart disease.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

They want 100% because no one would be able to ask questions. If adverse reactions do problary appear.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No government will ever allow these figures out, so they cant be proven. The only thing you will see at this stage is ambulances, or people just dying in their own residences and left.While the News at night continues on with inconsequential nonsense.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

my whole family including myself(I'm retired from the AF so I'm not active now, but i was pararescue so i have a tiny bit of medical knowledge
)

We all got the shots and in my sisters practice the CDC gives weekly FLU and COVID reports and the FLU the year look like(if the CDC can be believed at this point) and that were i live in NY we are at almost the highest level of regular flu infection risk or almost(we are blue right now for people who know what it means)

yet my sister has not seen anything the number outside normal FLU patients as last year.

Fauci should be hung as a trader to the US and our people, he is a CCP stooge and a liar and a bad one at that.

Doctors are more worried this winter about normal FLU than COVID.

and if you are getting a booster or even you covid shots DO NOT get the regular flu shot at the same time it makes people feel like elephant poo

my dad had to go to the hospital because he felt so ill, and we tried giving him IV fluids and anti nausea meds as well as one other drug that might be called a dewormer(don't know if hat would will get take out)

and even with 2 doctors watching over him they(both my sisters) made my dad go to the hospital.

he is okay now but he is on a crusade to tell people not to get them at the same time

also not many people know the booster is just half of a normal dose

with childhood vax's we get a few boosters but that is mostly to spread the shots out so you don't stress a small childs immune system until it breaks.

why don't we need polio boosters, or MMR, or any of the other vaccines we all in the US and developed country. and no one including myself or my own doctor(outside the family) cant answer that question. Virus mutate and make copies of them self that's what they are programed to do.

so if I got both my COVID shots why would i need a b dose booster, what was wrong with the 2 shots i already got, and TONS of people are having very odd side effects one of my bestfriend as we speak cant walk because of Guillain-Barre syndrome and she seems to be on the mend but she is a single parent thankfully with a lot of good family and friends to hep her out, the doctors seem to thing it is temporary but they cant tell hr how long that will take. i don't think it is a it was from anything other than the booster she got, it started hours after she got the shot and by the morning she was in a wheel chair

there is something fishy with all this, COVID is for sure a lab altered virus at the very least if not fully on CRISPER created using a bat virus plus the P-c/gain of function.

imagine if covid had a death rate over 20 or 50 opr god help up any higher.

edit on 18-11-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

They need 100% vax because their statistics that made Covid sound lethal were borked. It's not, and never was, very lethal. About on par with bee stings and peanut oil. (A very small % of the population has a seriously adverse response.)

If we all vax, they can sweep their lies under the rug, come out with more truthful statistics that show an acceptably low death rate (which it always had...) But they don't have to admit they lied earlier, because they can say the new truthful statistics are the "result of the vax".

No, it's happening now, the vaccine was not a vaccine, that's what it was sold as, Fauci is the fall guy telling the story of falling immunity, he did not mention that it is the immune system of the recipients that are falling. This winter will be horrendous, the emergency rooms are filling up with patients suffering from the side effects of Myocarditis, Clots, and neurological effects plus all the other strange things that happen to a suppressed immune system. The medical staff do not know what is happening. They can't even blame the vaccine as the trials haven't finished yet. That's why they would like to round up the unvaccinated as long as they are walking they are a control group which shows it for what it is a depopulation tool. They didn't even hide it, it was just obscured. Gibraltar is a hundred percent vaccinated so they can't blame the unvaxed. But they probably will, until the rest have the kill shot. It is getting too clear not to see the end game.
I think they know that if the earth goes into a cold period, food and fuel will not be enough to feed everyone, so they are making sure the control is absolute, and the pruning is commensurate to the situation. But what plan ever went right? far too many variables on this one. But it will become clearer. The security of the operation is blown, the perpetrators are known, in fact, a very sloppy job, where the final details have been put together with too much haste. Requiring too much force.

Classic "Rain Maker" scam. Claim you can make rain if someone gives you what you ask. They give it. No rain. So you say you need more. If the rain comes, it's because they gave. If not, then it's because they didn't give enough.

But seriously you don't think any of those 350,000 people would have died from the "underlying condition" of heart disease, or being over 80? Pair anything with conditions like that and you'll get death statistics. I could make masturbation sound like an act of attempted suicide, if I paired it with Heart disease.

The increase in excess deaths shows that these weren't just people who were about to die anyway.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Nothing good can come from a gov. that fails to reassure it's people.
One that doesn't even address the problem means far worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Sure.
They have to get that fear level up until enough are vaccinated and their autoimmune system is compromised .
Then , they have the Chinese release the REAL virus on the world .
After all , Obama and Biden paid good money for it .
Biblical style pestilence on the way before 2024 .

Then dont that mean "They" did it. Why is the blame always on China, when They are doing it

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The increase in excess deaths shows that these weren't just people who were about to die anyway.

What data are you using for that. "Excess deaths". You mean total deaths throughout the country went up?

Remember that people were being denied access to primary care the whole year. That means individuals who never got Covid at all were dying at higher rates because preventative measures that would normally be in place were outside of reach for them.

And the year saw quite a number of suicides.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
As well as USA and UK putting positive cases into care homes.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What data are you using for that. "Excess deaths". You mean total deaths throughout the country went up?

Remember that people were being denied access to primary care the whole year. That means individuals who never got Covid at all were dying at higher rates because preventative measures that would normally be in place were outside of reach for them.

And the year saw quite a number of suicides.

Reason for deaths is recorded, the majority number of the excess deaths can be directly attributed to covid.

Besides which if the lockdown itself was responsible for the excess deaths then we would have expected excess deaths to increase the longer the lockdowns went on. Instead we see the deaths decling, as we would expect if it was covid causing the deaths.

There isn't really any doubt that covid is causing the deaths. The only thing that remains a puzzle is why so many people refuse to accept that.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

They want 100% because no one would be able to ask questions. If adverse reactions do problary appear.

This guy or gal gets it.

Muddy the water. Gives plausible deniability.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There are lots of people out there with research PhD's in medical fields, but who are not Medical Doctors.

So, if the research grants stop, there's pretty much nothing they can do in the private sector with their education, except maybe teach.

"Deep State" is an accurate term here. Not so much in the conspiracy sense, as in the sense of a "private" corporation that has only one customer: the US government.

So it's "private" in name only. It's really part of the government, but has the right to lobby the government. (Which makes you wonder how much of the tax $ they receive really goes to research, and how much goes to campaign contributions....)

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: strongfp

The only valid argument against the jab...IMO is the long term effects.
I say this having gotten the jab...and being at least a little willing to get the booster.

It is a pretty valid argument. You can't undo it after you take it. I can always choose to take it in a year, or two years, though.

So, I can undo not taking it. But I can't undo taking it.

So like I said...long terms effects are a valid concern for anyone in my opinion. Gain of function or no Covid vaccinations have been studied for at least a decade. So its not like they started from scratch in their efforts. And quite a lot of you seem to believe they engineered it....which also makes the "cure" all the more a valid source of treatment

MRNA Covid Vax has more like 5 years of development. And it seems awfully "convenient" that such niche research just so happened to turn out to be "useful" in this situation................

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

No government will ever allow these figures out, so they cant be proven. The only thing you will see at this stage is ambulances, or people just dying in their own residences and left.While the News at night continues on with inconsequential nonsense.

I think we might notice if that was happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The original post by Bloodworth.

but I know tons of people who have gotten the vaccine, some very old. And it did nothing to them

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
"Let's Go Brandon's" forced vaccinations. Forced-vaccinations repeal bills implemented in Florida this past week.

No More forced Vaccinations in Florida: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

The original post by Bloodworth.

but I know tons of people who have gotten the vaccine, some very old. And it did nothing to them

Yes. Me too.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Not really. When you read the papers on Coronavirus over a decade ago it is clear they were already worried about mutations and transmissions from human to animals. We saw problems with Birds and Pigs......so the efforts were put into studying the "next pandemic" or what might lead to it.

The belief in a worldwide virus decimating the population is pretty well rooted in history.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join