It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As a society, we need to Learn How To Resolve Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Again, this is another preacher I listen to on occasion, hitting it hard with another great sermon. This time on getting along with people.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Not everyone can watch videos... not everyone has an hour plus to watch a video.... and posting a video without a brief synopsis of said video and your opinion of the ideas expressed in that video does not invite much discussion or debate...

Help us out here! What's he saying? What do you like? What do you agree with? Anything you disagree with? Or anything you can expand upon?
edit on 16-11-2021 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Basically what input in the title. I usually just add videos to my watch later playlist and listen to them while doing other tasks.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

Basically what input in the title. I usually just add videos to my watch later playlist and listen to them while doing other tasks.

So you have not watched this specific video and are not recommending this specific video, but simply the speaker in the video... but you somehow know he "hits it hard with another great sermon"...

Okay. I'm just confused now, but I really don't want to know now, so never mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ummm...actually...I think the Romans had it right with the colosseums...

If we could just keep the slavery thing out of the mix...

Have the recalcitrant battle it out to the death...the prison industry would go bankrupt...the bangers would slaughter themselves...the criminal element would decimate itself...

What's not to like...?

Look...trying to pacify an apex predator species...only succeeds in making jelly-like soy boys...who all want to be girls...

Enough of that hot mess...

It would also end all those gay wanna be sports...where the men just pat each others rear ends anyways...

I mean...football...really...?

Give those roid ragers a battle axe...and some tridents...and bring on the popcorn...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Would be a good crime deterrent if it were used as capital punishment. A Pedo vs a number Serial Killers equal to their victims.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Make it pay per view, applied directly to the national debt with free replays the next week. Betting encouraged but also taxed to be applied again to the national debt. That would add another win.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
"Can't we all just get along"
~R King, 1992

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Have the recalcitrant battle it out to the death...the prison industry would go bankrupt...the bangers would slaughter themselves...the criminal element would decimate itself...

What's not to like...?

Look...trying to pacify an apex predator species...only succeeds in making jelly-like soy boys...who all want to be girls...

It would also end all those gay wanna be sports...where the men just pat each others rear ends anyways...

Give those roid ragers a battle axe...and some tridents...and bring on the popcorn...

YouSir

Only if it includes lions .

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
"Can't we all just get along"
~R King, 1992

My Grandmother said, People within the same family can't get along, but we expect other people to?

not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What's not to like...?

YouSir

Ummm...Lions...Tigers...and Bears...

Oh my...

We could do a politicians night...

I'd have to have extra butter on the popcorn for that one...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

What's not to like...?

YouSir

Ummm...Lions...Tigers...and Bears...

Oh my...

We could do a politicians night...

I'd have to have extra butter on the popcorn for that one...

YouSir

We talking pay per view.
I am all in.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lol, no I posted it after watching it. I was referring to the "not having time to watch" comment by another user with that. I never recommend a sermon/song/article or anything without consuming it first.

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

So you have not watched this specific video and are not recommending this specific video, but simply the speaker in the video... but you somehow know he "hits it hard with another great sermon"...

Okay. I'm just confused now, but I really don't want to know now, so never mind.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Ummmm..... Really..... It touches your fancy to see people getting eatin by Tigers for sport??? Lol all joking aside, it isn't gay if you pat another man on the fanny, as long as you say good game... That's man code...

edit on 17-11-2021 by ThyJudgeCometh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Lol, no I posted it after watching it. I was referring to the "not having time to watch" comment by another user with that. I never recommend a sermon/song/article or anything without consuming it first.

Ahhhhhhhh... yes, the dreaded confused replies to the wrong person. Been there and done that!

It's all good. I was interrupted and couldn't continue the conversation anyway, so we're even!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Ahhhhhhhh... yes, the dreaded confused replies to the wrong person. Been there and done that!

It's all good. I was interrupted and couldn't continue the conversation anyway, so we're even!

I've done it too.

new topics

top topics

join