It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala as the Frontrunner 2024 Presidental Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: JAGStorm

I am laughing my hart out, the most disliked BP in history will never make to president unless the senile biden goes away and even like that I doubt the democrats will even think to put her in the presidential seat.

I would even prefer Jeb bush over kamala. It makes me feel dirty to say and admit it but its the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Wait I thought she was about to be replaced? Lola reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

You may be right though in that it would be extremely unusual, perhaps even Against The Law (though when has that stopped politicians before?) to eject Kramala from the co-pilot chair. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean it can't happen.

She would need to be willing to step down in any case, but her poll numbers are worst than Biden's at 28%. It would be a " take one for the team Kamala" event.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Today's rumors: Biden will nominate Kamala for The Supreme Court 🦃🦃

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Lol....post removed for political trolling? When did that start? Thats about ALL this place has to offer now.....anyway, as for Harris's chances in the next election...so long as the Republican Party maintains its utter hatred for its prior intellectual foundation, Harris maintains a chance. This lowest common denomenator support coming from the proud uneducated base will only get ya so far before the hundreds of thousands of migrants, blacks, college kids, non-Karen soccor moms and reanimated dead voters pass ya once again about midnight .
edit on 11 18 2021 by HiddenIdentity because: Have fallen in love with this reason box...see ya laters, Taters.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just revealed, the White House thinks Kamala Harris's low approval rating is what's dragging Joe Biden's approval rating down. She has to go.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Just revealed, the White House thinks Kamala Harris's low approval rating is what's dragging Joe Biden's approval rating down. She has to go.

They need to drill new oil on the border !!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
THIS IS NOT A PANDER

Anyone ever wonder what the state of the union would be in if John Kerry didn't drop out before all the votes were tallied?

Ever since that election there doesn't really seem like there really has been one at all.

What did Bush offer? More of what he got us into, what did Obama offer? The do what Biden did... kinda silly that Biden had to do what Obama promised as first thing to do when elected and didn't.

I avoided all politics when Trump won not because he did mind you, but other than jumping party to run Bernie Sanders really won but the people not the party he joined backed him.

Then there was that moment when Obama and Romney both agreeing government did not create jobs; Military, Post Office, Sheriff/Police, Court justices, HUD, EPA and forestry, CIA, FBI, Grants ...well my goodness those are A lot of imaginary jobs the government didn't create at all... and I don't accept "borrowed" as that's what other governments do with ours and others.

Like a bad country song "If you've got the money honey, I've got the troops."

Roosevelt he went all over the country seeing the beauty in it started the department of the interior the preservation of that beauty not reservation to rape on later for people, goods and services yet to be plundered.

Is that what the slogan "The children are our future." really means?

Seems so.

I don't want a future with their children in it is what it really has boiled down too... the us and them with the; THEM subject to change at any given moment; how about the them become the hungry, the poor, the tired like it used to be?

Now that America is hungry, poor and tired? Home is the place to be and this stupid two years of SARS is a painful reminder of that.

You know what would help? getting off the dark side of the moon so that power companies aren't saying yay dark sooner more profits... that's all it has become since Carter's farm bill, and we want to talk energy shortages and global warming etc if it were that big a concern? THAT daylight savings time nonsense would have been out the window FIRST. Since it isn't? Pfft lets just make panel after panel action team after action team oh but wait... government doesn't create jobs... like money out of thin air those people just appear to be working for us.

edit on 19-11-2021 by Crowfoot because: sp.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

They need to drill new oil on the border !!!!!

Too late. Kamala Harris is going off the mental deep-end. Probably too late to save her now...

1.) She BOTCHED her interview yesterday with a journalist who worships Kamala Harris's every word. She giggled and cackled at odd moments!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

2.) VP Kamala Harris's Communications Director has suddenly abandoned Kamala's ship, as it gets closer to sinking.

Bye Girl. I'm outta here!: nypost.com...

Man the life rafts! (Women too!)

edit on 11/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Inside rumor: While Joe Biden is under anesthesia today for his butt exam, people are addressing Kamala as "Madam President".

She's eating it up!

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Regardless, you know we are in deep doodoo when the majority votes against someone/something instead of FOR someone or some thing

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Trump was unpopular with the media. Not the people

Kamala is hated by the people. Not the media.

a reply to: joejack1949

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join