It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala as the Frontrunner 2024 Presidental Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've heard Gavin Newsom is being groomed for a potential run. I can understand the sniveling Democrats accepting sloppy Joe and kooky Kamala in 2020 but Harris ain't likely gonna cut it 2024 no matter how hard the media pushes it.

That said I don't think Trump is the answer the Republicans need somebody less polarizing, LOL if they didn't cheat in 2020 they damn sure would have to with Harris running.

If the DNC was smart they could likely easily win with a more palatable choice like Tulsi at least she seems to have integrity and concern for our armed forces. Besides If we are going to war as everybody acts like we are going too, Id rather have Tulsi than any other potential Dem out there

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grenade
I don't even care...

Apparently a bunch of people did. I personally think if he was less of a jackass he would have easily won, but he couldn't help himself since self control isn't one of his hallmarks.

(Slower) Americans are figuring out that low inflation, along with a Jackass President, wasn't so bad afterall, lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't even care, Trump just made me laugh as his trolling of the 'woke' crowd was something to behold and cherish. Most of it was just harmless. Policy is what defines a president and from what i can tell Trump put America first.

Biden on the other hand is driving the country straight off a cliff and flying in the face of everything your country stands for.

You've no idea how highly i regard America and it's people, i fully expected to move there once my kids finish school as i always thought it would be the last true republic to fall.

Come on in....
Bring your children, if they happen to get separated you get biden bank!

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Trump really did a number on you.

Did he? Are the facts of the past election befuddling to you? Need a reminder who won and who lost? We're discussing facts here, not the feelz of people who calculate election victories on rally size and amount of boats parading.

link   
a reply to: putnam6
Andrew Cuomo is like Joe Biden without the Dementia.

edit on 11/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't even care...

Apparently a bunch of people did. I personally think if he was less of a jackass he would have easily won, but he couldn't help himself since self control isn't one of his hallmarks.

(Slower) Americans are figuring out that low inflation, along with a Jackass President, wasn't so bad afterall, lol.

Yeah
As dc said twitter aint a real place anyway....

link   
a reply to: putnam6

Harris vs DeSantis is my bet.

link   

Trump really did a number on you.

Did he? Are the facts of the past election befuddling to you? Need a reminder who won and who lost? We're discussing facts here, not the feelz of people who calculate election victories on rally size and amount of boats parading.

Yep
You won't shut up about him.
May I suggest monkey butt?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If they rigged the 2020 election and got away with it, they can rig anything like we're seeing.

It all depends on who can stop the Bastards 🦇

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good for them, maybe they'll vote for lip service from the other side who will again deliver higher debt and more spending just like the ones in charge now.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
If they rigged the 2020 election and got away with it, they can rig anything like we're seeing.

It all depends on who can stop the Bastards 🦇

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You should take a look and see who dragged his flabby ass into the conversation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You should take a look and see who dragged his flabby ass into the conversation.

Gab away about the bad orange man who stole your soul.
It is GREAT entertainment.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Even with the cheating Desantis will win by a landslide. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Still, you'd rather have him than Biden surely?

At least Trump can hold a conversation for more than 1 minute without forgetting his name or needing a nappy change.

I'm far from a fan of Trumps character, i do however think as a president he did a better job than Biden ever could.
edit on 16/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think this is awesome!

I'd love to see the evil left defend Kallama's policy positions.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't even care...

I hear you and agree and pretty much don't want Trump because that Trump hate narrative was was pushed harder by the media than the opposite Trump love, ergo the media bias has the Republicans at a disadvantage.

Till the Libertarians or another 3rd party can get the rules changed we will always have crappy corrupt politicians from this ab=ncient 2 party system, funny how we can cancel everything else but not the 2 party system.

Hell, man when are you gonna run you know your stuff, maybe a tad too cynical but compared to Trump you would look tame.

edit on 16-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You also have to take into consideration what major world events will happen between now and 2024? I wouldn't doubt if the US is brought into some kind of war by then and that will change peoples opinions on who should be running the country at that point in time and Kamalalala wouldnt not be fit to run our military. Right now I think Rand Paul should run.
edit on 16-11-2021 by ColoradoTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He's just as important to me now as when he was President, which is to say not at all.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Still, you'd rather have him than Biden surely?

I'd rather have a bucket of **** than either one of them or the clowns that came before them or that ran against them. We haven't had anyone redeemable in the White House in decades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join