It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala as the Frontrunner 2024 Presidental Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You’ve got to be &&X@$$ me right?

www.yahoo.com...

As vice president, Harris would become a clear frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination if Biden decides not to seek reelection in 2024.

Harris is facing political headwinds lately. A November USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll found Harris had a 28% approval rating, a historically low rating that trails Biden's 38% in the same poll.

What world are we living in?…. In a world where one of the lowest rated VP equals presidential potential?
No wonder our country is so screwed up.
Are you telling me there is nobody, NOBODY in our entire country that can do better than these people?

The article is suggesting that a different “tone” has been used for Harris. Looks like they don’t want to accept that she is just awful at her job so they have to project and blame it on something. I like how they even equate her to Hillary Clinton. We need to be honest and
Just accept that some people suck at their job. It’s not because of their gender, or race, or the tone of people writing about them.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

She's totally going to win. With 28 approval rating, she'll get 120, 000, 000 votes within minutes at midnight.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It doesn't matter who runs in an election what matters is who tells you who won.

edit on 581130America/ChicagoTue, 16 Nov 2021 08:58:26 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

At this point i think they're intentionally winding everyone up and it's all a big joke.

Does anyone actually believe Joe Biden received the most votes in presidential history?

Whomever decides these elections is either completely out of touch with the public or taking the absolute piss in order to sow division and incite backlash.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Does anyone actually believe Joe Biden received the most votes in presidential history?

I think it's feasible, not because he was popular, but because Trump was so unpopular. I'm kinda ignorant though, up in Canada even the most conservative people I know thought he was a creep and a moron.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There is somebody better anybody.
Truck Drivers Electricians Plumbers hell even the Home Depot greeter would be better
than these Two.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Jill Biden may bump Kamala off. Joe Biden expressed "concerns" yesterday.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

Jill has never forgiven Kamala for labeling her husband both a RACIST and a RAPIST, during a nationally televised debate.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

He got more votes than Obama.
Oh he got the votes alright. all counted and certified. they were from legit "expired" people, but at least they got there votes counted. Mayor Fiorello La Guardia, even voted.👍🏿😊
edit on 16-11-2021 by Bigburgh because: Fix quote

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In other news.....

Joe Biden has stabbed himself brutally in the back several times in a freak shaving accident shortly before the election.

Full story at six.

edit on 16112021 by Tulpa because: missed an a

(post by RazorV66 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

Trump rallies were filling football stadiums throughout the country while Biden couldn't fill a phone-box.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Trump rallies were filling football stadiums throughout the country while Biden couldn't fill a phone-box.

You left out boat parades and more yard signs. Turns out none of that means anything when more people think you are an asshole on the same level as the person you beat four years earlier.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
When the hotline from the Pentagon rings at 3AM, and the world needs an immediate and history-defining decision, a President Harris better deliver more than a stupid laugh.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I am laughing my hart out, the most disliked BP in history will never make to president unless the senile biden goes away and even like that I doubt the democrats will even think to put her in the presidential seat.

edit on 16-11-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't even care, Trump just made me laugh as his trolling of the 'woke' crowd was something to behold and cherish. Most of it was just harmless. Policy is what defines a president and from what i can tell Trump put America first.

Biden on the other hand is driving the country straight off a cliff and flying in the face of everything your country stands for.

You've no idea how highly i regard America and it's people, i fully expected to move there once my kids finish school as i always thought it would be the last true republic to fall.
edit on 16/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I thought the gay white dude was the frontrunner now. MSNBC was calling it white privilege because he had more support than Kalama.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't even care...

Apparently a bunch of people did. I personally think if he was less of a jackass he would have easily won, but he couldn't help himself since self control isn't one of his hallmarks.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

After Joe Biden started pooping on himself in front of the Pope, the White House and Press began to seriously look at Kamala replacing him.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If she’s the frontrunner they might as well not run a candidate for 2024. No amount of “election fortifying” will save them.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You left out boat parades and more yard signs. Turns out none of that means anything when more people think you are an asshole on the same level as the person you beat four years earlier.

Lol
Trump really did a number on you.
Too funny

The fact that he was miles better than the current admin explains your severe red ass.

Let it go......let it go...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join