It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which door?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hoping someone on ATS can help me with this question.

Awhile back, I read a description of an event after one's death. A debriefing of sorts, the discussion of one's life, things done correctly, mistakes, and so forth.

But at the end of the debriefing, the person who has died has to move on, and they are offered a choice: A door on the left, and a door to the right.

One door, IIRC, led to reincarnation. I cannot recall what the other door was for.

Has anyone seen a description like this, and remember which door was which and what they led to?

Cheers
edit on 16-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I cannot recall what the other door was for.

"Exit Game", probably.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I would personally select the left door based on the informative Creedence Clearwater Revival song that tells us 'there's a bathroom on the right'.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Always challenge authority, even after death. This sounds a lot like the false freedom we have while alive, the old dual trap, it seems the scheme does not stop with your mortal Husk...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Really?

We just reviewed my entire life!

Exactly which part of that review imbued you with the confidence that I have the ability to make good choices?
And which part makes you think that, I, in any way, shape or form, will do better if I do it all over again?

It does not matter what is behind the other door . . . it is the only rational choice . . .

Just do it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

One door, IIRC, led to reincarnation. I cannot recall what the other door was for.

My guess is Purgatory.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

"Exit Game", probably.

I found one bit on the internet that was pretty much what you mention. Reincarnate or enter Heaven.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
one door is reincarnation the other door is eternal life but you gotta take a gamble on which eternity heaven/hell the replay of your life is god saying to you do you think youve done enough to go heaven ?....

just my humble geuss lol

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I've read a lot of NDE (near-death experience) reports, and the life review or debriefing aspect is very common, along with the choice between staying there or returning to Earth in cases where that is still an option. I only recall one NDE involving choosing between two doors though. One possibility would be that it's simply a choice to stay or return. The other possibility would be choosing between entering into life, or going to a sort of "purgatory" place where you exist in nothingness until you either decide to live and move on, or consciously deteriorate into spiritual death. This seems to happen in cases of suicide, where the person made a conscious decision to stop living (as opposed to committing suicide to escape some aspect of life while still retaining the will to live). You always have a choice, but you have to want to live.
I think it would make sense. I've gotten into a whole big conversation about the concept of a place of nothingness as a means of true spiritual destruction, where you exist in nothingness until your identity, mind, consciousness etc. slowly erode away until you no longer exist - the "bottomless pit", so to say. This would be the most complete and total form of spiritual destruction.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It sounds like the ending of Futurama. Leela and Fry can either relive their lives without knowing what they experienced, or they can just die and end it all.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
just remember child of noble family the incarnations are also you.

if you are interested in afterlife paths this will help Tibetan book of the dead. m.youtube.com...

I find it very soothing.

Also after the start about a hour or so in it gets really good. awesome in fact.
edit on 16-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: added lexiconography

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You chose door #2. You've won a Hawaiian vacation and a brand new Ford F 150!!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Both lead to reincarnation, to a life you need and deserve, but this can't be forced upon you, like everything that matters you have to choose.
If your meant for Heaven you will go directly there, how you get there you learn here.
edit on th115299 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I think you might find the Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead interesting reading.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ahh the Tibetan book of the dead teaches you how to avoid reincarnation as human. or others.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I hate human bureaucracy after death. I just want to be left in peace. All these rules and traps and punishments are so human, I've decided I'll go to the place where animals go. Sod the monkey crap. I'm done with it when I die. Never again.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
When I was a young adult, I had an accident and experienced a life review. Time stopped and I saw as if I was watching a movie, all of the instances when I did something or said something that hurt someone else. I also saw all of the moments when I by not doing or saying something hurt someone else. I saw and felt these things through not only my perspective, but also the other person's perspective at the same time. Our choices ripple like a stone dropped in a pond. It's my belief that we are given this review, not to be judged, but for understanding and to open our hearts to compassion and empathy. It is a gift of compassion and empathy toward ourselves and others. Forgiveness is the key.

As for the 2 doors, I don't know. As long as my souls purpose has been accomplished, I think I would prefer to melt back into the Creator God's love and forgo another lifetime as a human. Remember to be kind to yourself.

There are a lot of videos of people recounting NDE's. They are beautiful experiences. Give some a watch and you will be filled with peace and calm.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: balllightning
one door is reincarnation the other door is eternal life but you gotta take a gamble on which eternity heaven/hell the replay of your life is god saying to you do you think youve done enough to go heaven ?....

just my humble geuss lol

At the end of my previous life, I chose the door that I thought led to eternal life.

When I was about seven years old I was forced to awaken from the metaphysical sleep I thought was deathless and realise that I had instead entered another life which leads to an ending. Was I ever angry. Because at that age I had been uninfected by "time", I was able to close my eyes and fast rewind to the point that I entered this world. I could see the entry side of the door and the exit side and I could review myself going through and coming out the other side. I was looking for an understanding - how did death make it into this world with me? I could not see anyone enter with me. I rewound the "film" to a bit earlier, and I did see there was a choice of doors. I concluded that I had made the wrong choice of door (which was a round door like a portal) I had the opportunity right then and there to understand the whole truth of the matter but my anger caused the angel of wisdom to dematerialize.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: aFrayedknot2
When I was a young adult, I had an accident and experienced a life review. Time stopped and I saw as if I was watching a movie, all of the instances when I did something or said something that hurt someone else. I also saw all of the moments when I by not doing or saying something hurt someone else. I saw and felt these things through not only my perspective, but also the other person's perspective at the same time. Our choices ripple like a stone dropped in a pond. It's my belief that we are given this review, not to be judged, but for understanding and to open our hearts to compassion and empathy. It is a gift of compassion and empathy toward ourselves and others. Forgiveness is the key.

As for the 2 doors, I don't know. As long as my souls purpose has been accomplished, I think I would prefer to melt back into the Creator God's love and forgo another lifetime as a human. Remember to be kind to yourself.

There are a lot of videos of people recounting NDE's. They are beautiful experiences. Give some a watch and you will be filled with peace and calm.

That's a bummer for Autists like me, we'll be there for days going through every instance I've said something that upset someone. Will I get some lenience for lacking empathy and tact sometimes due to a wonky brain? As I said in a previous post, they can all kiss my backside if there is so much stress on the other side. Sounds like a nightmare. I'm intrinsically a nice person, I don't want to learn and go up some ranks to reach whatever. I just want frigging peace from all of that human stress when I'm dead.
Plus, I dont actually believe in an afterlife like that. 😎

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

As above, So below.
Remember, "As above, so below"
Good luck..............

top topics

<<   2 >>

join