It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful The Dept. of the Treasury is now following up on the first 600 bucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I don't think people here will post something illegal, but I just want to inform you about that it is the Dept. of the Treasury that is auditing the stimulus checks that were sent to us. The first 600 bucks now are NOW being audited. Be aware that if you didn't cash your check ( many of us got paid by check) you'll be getting a notice that the check HAS EXPIRED. The Dept. of the Treasury wants to inform you that they will send you another check.

Also, if you cheated somehow by getting a check, beware, they will be well aware of it. And they WILL COME after you. And this is just for the first 600 check they sent out.

I heard a lot of fraud went on with this stimulus money. Actually, the govt. knew exactly what they were doing. REMEMBER THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY
edit on 1100000015142021-11-16T06:14:15-06:00141511am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I always had a feeling that these payments would come back to bite. I wonder if they will look and see what people bought after getting the money. Kind of like China's social credit, "We see you bought booze and a PS5 instead of paying your rent. You must pay all monies back." Mind you, I personally believe the payments were dumb. We should have let people under 45 work and live life like normal. I'm just glad I found work instead of sucking the government's.... teet.
edit on 16-11-2021 by SoundisVibration because: Spelling errors

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I still have all of my stimulus money, I didn't spend 1 red cent of it just in case they pull the old indian giver tactic.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

I always had a feeling that these payments would come back to bite. I wonder if they will look and see what people bought after getting the money. Kind of like China's social credit, "We see you bought booze and a PS5 instead of paying your rent. You must pay all monies back." Mind you, I personally believe the payments were dumb. We should have let people under 45 work and live life like normal. I'm just glad I found work instead of sucking the government's.... teet.

Oh, if one is overseas, the notice you get will be mailed from Zurich Mulligen Switzerland . This is for real too. Official mail from the Department of the Treasury. Official Business Penalty for Private Use, $300 People in the States don't realize that much of the mailing is actually done overseas.
Also the glue that is used on USA stamps come from Switzerland. Just thought I'd let you know that.

You might be right how we spent the money also.
edit on 1100000006132021-11-16T06:13:06-06:00130611am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
I still have all of my stimulus money, I didn't spend 1 red cent of it just in case they pull the old indian giver tactic.

I tripled mine in crypto haha, they can have it back

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

We need to get rid of the IRS, or maybe more...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

originally posted by: eXia7

I tripled mine in crypto haha, they can have it back

Not bad, just make sure they don't come a knockin' for their fair share.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
REMEMBER THERE IS NO FREE LUNCH WITH GOVERNMENT MONEY

But it's not the government's money.

It's the taxpayers' money.

They took our loaf of bread while we were starving, gave us crumbs back from it, and demanded we express our gratitude.

They could have not even given us the crumbs.

top topics

join