It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheaper Than Lab-Rats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I was worried a lot, and felt kind of lost. I got angry and desperate.
I can’t take part in social activities if I don’t comply, no going out to date someone, no Cultural activities, Libraries, dancing, Museums, all gone unless I comply.
No one speaking against it.
The world is lost, as are the people surrounding me. Everyone follows their government like lemmings straight over the edge.

I normally abstain of accessing my soul group but in this case I was desperate, and outraged at the same time, I lost all temper and went hastily into the hall of my ancestors. After I made my situation known and unloaded all my anxiety, despair, and anger, I was standing there, tears and sweat were blurring my vision, when all I get is laughter.

“Why are you laughing,“ I ask.
“The plan is working” they tell me, and “me not figuring it out, is a good sign, things are going accordingly.”
“What’s the plan?”
“Telling you, would not help, you are a loud mouth, and you already got a hint or two”
“You will laugh with us once this is over.”

Not sure what they mean with hints… but I had 2 sentences coming back that both revolved around rats here goes nothing…
“To catch the rats, you have to sink the ship”
And
“Cheaper than lab-rats”

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

hmmm...next step will likely be the advise to donate all your worldly possessions to them in order to save yourself.

Talking with a loved one at this point might be the only sound advise I can give you.
edit on 16-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker

I never believed in earthly possessing, good luck with taking away my wealth

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Well the first one is easy if you think of it directly.. rats can't hide in open water. Where they can on a ship as there are many rooms/cargo etc.

It's cheaper and cost nothing (my guess is about this is about vaccines and testing) when people injured can't sue. They don't need to pay for volunteers who are eager and willing to do so.

When you put it together. The rats rely on the boat to survive, (people eagerly and blindly follow what they are told, are more likely to consistently rely on gov for their futures). those that take the drug freely don't get protections if anything goes wrong.

So if the shots are dangerous and meant to kill those that take it, those that are willing to commit suicide save on various earthly resources. Solving supply, population and energy issues.

Anyway, I can prob add more to it if I knew more about what triggered these thoughts. But I really like that first quote. "To catch the rats you have to sink the ship".

It's a very very good one on a very extreme view point. Considering they are targeting new Borns now. It's fits the narrative. Of what is going on in the world. But the question becomes which side is the rats they are trying to catch. Because even the dead will stay afloat for awhile.

Are you vaxed or unvaxed? It sounds like whatever choice you made is the correct one.

Mainly asking because they seem to flipflop on rights of the vaxed, almost as much as they surpress the unvaxed. But I personally think that the vaxed are getting privs sorta like a prisoners last meal on death row. They know those that took the shot will die, so granting them their final wishes kinda allows politicians to sit there and go "it wasn't all bad, they got to do this that and the other til the day they died... just so you can do the limited lifestyle for the rest of yours".

Check out sliders episode "the lottery" you will see what I mean. Those that win the lottery get to have whatever they want for a week, but at the end of the week they die. In that situation though their kids etc inherit huge fortunes which wind up ending poverty across the grid. In a world where the total population is 500k, the alternate replica of earth there is a lot of perks, like no disease, no wars, air is clean, water plentiful, food and shelter is essentially free and people just get to enjoy life with unlimited resources and wealth.

Obviously there's resistance, those that protest the death lottery, saying life is sacred etc. But they never experienced a world that went crazy on population l. Hell their soda even had birth control in it. So who knows, maybe that is the end game? Guess only one way to know for sure is to keep watching and waiting.

So just sit back and relax. Watch this crazy bazaar life like a tv show.. and we are just eagerly waiting for the next chapter.. it sounds like you need to step out of the world for a little bit and take a breather from the side lines. As hard as it is, sometimes it needs to be done.
edit on 16-11-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well it sounds like you are all set for your transition...

Be sceptical of beverages before hitching a ride on a comet to salvation.

edit on 16-11-2021 by drinkbeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

I wish I couldn't relate, but I can.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Anyway, I can prob add more to it if I knew more about what triggered these thoughts.
But I really like that first quote. "To catch the rats, you have to sink the ship". It's a very very good one on a very extreme view point..........But the question becomes which side is the rats they are trying to catch. Because even the dead will stay afloat for a while.

What triggers these phrases is a mystery to me too, I get that once in a while. More often than not, I miss writing them down, or forget them altogether. I frequently think this is ATS worthy but, when I start to make a thread, I feel like the phrase is already poignant enough and making a thread would mean to babble around something that is said with one phrase, so I leave it be.

The rat is on the ship. A ship divided can not sail the open sea. There are no sides. The rats are the first to abandon a sinking ship, maybe all it takes, is for the rats to think the ship is sinking?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Who knows, I went back and added a paragraph for you. I tend to try to watch things from the sideline myself. It helps avoid the stress, because it can be much at times. But I think there is a lot of issues going on not just the pandemic..

I don't even think people noticed we have been hounded since hollows eve with solar radiation and storm flares.. and we might actually lose the power, internet and pretty much everything within the next 10years. They are estimating an earth reset rate upwards of 25%. Countries have been building bunkers that can only support about 10% of the global population.. for when the nukes go off because flood gates are locked shut and boiling over..

I think this is all an illusion for something else. Oil running out, phosphorus (food will be cut in half) crisis, solar storms predicted like we haven't seen.. already effecting power grids.. they expecting it to get worse. With no real way to restart everything.. since it's all electric created.

While everyone is focusing on covid, we have a lot going on in the animal kingdom. New warped species are developed. Diseases taking over across all aspects from insect to deer. Cities being flooded like New York, pa and jersey.. wind speed average has doubled in central states..

More UFOs are spotted regularly, bill gates 8billion satalite in the sky project for civilian monitoring/locating.. (guess would be for survivors after the fallout).

There's loads people haven't even blinked at.. the move away from meat is literally to prepare the body of survivors to eat leaner proteins because they can't store that much beef under ground in these bunkers without stinking up the place.

I mean even china is working on a city in the sky via ship because they don't believe the world will have enough land. Maybe another flood is coming? It's possible.

Do yourself a favor and look at the tripple sun pictures that happened earlier this year.. step back and look at them.. they look like eyes, others look like Titans(old gods). You want some signs, the world is speaking very loud and very clear.. something big is coming. It isn't covid, and there is no way to save the entire world. Not without some serious cuts..

P.s most of those bunkerspots are now sold out.
edit on 16-11-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

to step out of the world for a little bit and take a breather from the side lines.

I can't watch from the sidelines, as I have struck a 7-year deal. I am still bound to "the world"...
I do agree though... don't join, live free!

Most of those bunkerspots are now sold out.

That is another way to catch rats

ETA.

look at the tripple sun pictures that happened earlier this year..
must have missed it. Can you point me in the right direction?
edit on 16-11-2021 by Terpene because: Eta

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I can't watch from the sidelines, as I have struck a 7-year deal. I am still bound to "the world"

Struck a 7 year deal with whom?

And for what?

And please stop talking in riddles - it's annoying. If you have something to say, then just say it clearly please.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I struck a deal with the world, for what purpose still eludes my understanding...
edit on 16-11-2021 by Terpene because: hope that helps... Im a riddle to myself

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The best way to catch rats...is to first think like a rat.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I heard a bucket with water and a tipping platform with bait does the trick.
But cats are better

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

never heard that phrase before but it did remind me of "like rats off a sinking ship" about the speed at which some beings leave a dying cause.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

Yes, I know what that phrase was alluding to. It could also be a course of action to sink the ship and wait for the rats to make their move?
What else can you do, if the cats are not allowed on your ship?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Air rifle? poison? although poison is not the best idea gradually they get used to it. Snapping traps like mice ones? But bigger.

Deadfall traps, punji sticks. Night axe?
edit on 16-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: added traps

edit on 16-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: added axe

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

what you bring forth are means for population control, I have a feeling this is about a more permanent solution...

Rats are not just big mice, they are clever, very clever.
Rumor has it they were running the ship, unbeknownst to the crew...
edit on 16-11-2021 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

hmmn dem witches rats.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

hmmn dem witches rats.

Say what?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Anyway, I can prob add more to it if I knew more about what triggered these thoughts.
But I really like that first quote. "To catch the rats, you have to sink the ship". It's a very very good one on a very extreme view point..........But the question becomes which side is the rats they are trying to catch. Because even the dead will stay afloat for a while.

What triggers these phrases is a mystery to me too, I get that once in a while. More often than not, I miss writing them down, or forget them altogether. I frequently think this is ATS worthy but, when I start to make a thread, I feel like the phrase is already poignant enough and making a thread would mean to babble around something that is said with one phrase, so I leave it be.

The rat is on the ship. A ship divided can not sail the open sea. There are no sides. The rats are the first to abandon a sinking ship, maybe all it takes, is for the rats to think the ship is sinking?

If the rats think the ship is sinking, they will head to their burrows/bunkers.

I often dream of such a day, with some real temporary doom, that would actually get the powerful to hunker down underground, but then the doom fizzles out. The people could figure our crap out, before they ever come back out and by the time they did, we wouldn't need them anymore. But, alas it is just a dream.
edit on 16-11-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join