It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange about coronavirus prevalence in December and January 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

So Covid can spread rampantly through populations despite these measures but flu can't.

Gotcha.

FYI i won't be responding to you any further. Come back when you've grown up.

Your narrative falls apart when you look at the demographics who are effected, young and middle aged commuters were protected.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Yep, you right, that is why we will be mandate next to be inside plastic bubbles and never touch each other again because you know, we humans no longer can fight viruses and disease on our own without big pharma jabs.

How old is humanity? how many deadly pandemics we have survived? yep covid barely made a scratch on humanity.

Take that one up with the government. I didn't agree with the lock down either, only sensible precautions like social distancing and getting vaccinated. Which I also advocate for in regards to things like the seasonal flu.

I wonder if anybody has ever done any research to see if there is any crossover between attitudes towards covid and attitudes towards other protective measure such as seatbelt wearing, or even condom use. Or even attitudes towards smoking in places like restaurants.

Anecdotally, it seems to me that people who oppose mandatory seatbelt laws also oppose most of the measures designed to protect people from covid. I wonder if this can be demonstrated statistically, or if it's just a general impression that's given?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

everyone got forced vaxx , 3 million illegal immigrants, destruction of their country,
and a stolen election, . because,.....

everyone was wearing masks, washing their hands and socially distancing..

wear a mask:
so no one recognizes you, or understands what youre saying
and so you must SHOUT (so an observer can hear you) so no one gets together
to talk about all the b.s. ,, and so none of THEM get recognized ,....while rioting

socially distancing..
so you must SHOUT (so an observer can hear you) so no one gets together
to talk about all the b.s. ,,

theyre trying to ram all this crap through, before anyone catches on

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If i had to wear a seatbelt by sticking it up my ass it would be a fair comparison.

The mandatory safety devices you listed are external.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

seatbelt wearing

Makes sense

condom use

Makes sense

smoking in places like restaurants

Makes sense

getting vaccinated

Makes no sense whatsoever in the majority of cases

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Wow that is some ninja virus... You don't catch it in the subway like the flu but it gets directly home to you?

Why do the measures against covid work for the flu but not for covid? their way of transmissioniis the same, whats the differences?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

In a word, testing.

If you test the entire population for a specific virus, chances are you'll find it, especially when both viruses have similar symptoms.

Just interjecting some reasonable logic before Zombies replies with some fanciful government approved reply.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: rickymouse

Nocited how now the cases are slightly spiking? and the flu had vanished? something is weird.
The whole response to this pandemic exceeds weird. What is being told to us is science is not much more than some prestigious agency heads opinions of evidence which they are misapplying to make us believe their services and high salaries are necessary

But from a life of seeing this happen, it is not unusual to see them doing that, the only thing that is unusual is that so many people believed their bs this time. They have been trying to make people fear every new microbe discovered for years, but most people are not afraid of a mosquito or tick.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
nothing strange about it. the flu was rebranded and used as an instrument of oppression.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Most people get the flu because they don't wash their hands, and then they touch their faces. I wash my hands when I use a restroom, change diapers, and when I go out and come back home. I don't wear a mask out anywhere and majority of people don't wear them either. I don't get the flu, at all. I probably wash my hands more than most people. I recently used a public restroom and I didn't hear one woman wash their hands, and about 5 people came in and went out without washing their hands. It's disgusting. This is how people get sick.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: rickymouse

Nocited how now the cases are slightly spiking? and the flu had vanished? something is weird.

The flu vanished because everyone was wearing masks, washing their hands and socially distancing.

BS

Covid was on the rise or surging and it spreads in a similar fashion.

The flu should have been alive and well and was. No money in the flu.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

How many more covid threads will you keep participating in until you have confirmed your bias?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join