It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Xi Virtual Summit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Biden was flanked by his secretary of state Tony Blinken, national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, treasury secretary, Janet Yellen, Kurt Campbell, his Indo-Pacific coordinator, Laura Rosenberger and Jon Czin, senior director for China.

Perhaps a little insight into the US relations with China, publicly anyway. To see a few ques and policy discussions could give the two nations perspective in the growing Taiwan crisis and coming economic crisis.

On thing that stood out to me personally:

“Good to see you, Mr. President and your colleagues. It’s the first time for us to meet virtually, although it’s not as good as a face to face meeting, I’m very happy to see my old friend,” Xi said.

Biden reading his script and a few flubs as well.

Source

Video:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What a ball washer , guy don’t have a sincere bone in his body

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In a 'virtual' summit...nobody can smell your sharts.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Well, the Chinese leader is way better off talking to Biden in a virtual summit than meeting him in person. I am sure that the Chinese leader was prepped to know that Biden is only capable of reading words off a script, he is probably overjoyed that Biden cannot think properly, it makes the Chinese leader look better to his people when the leader of the USA can't string a sentence together.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Looks like an interesting show; I'll have to remember to catch it on Netflix once they aquire the rights.

edit on 15-11-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
re: www.cnn.com...

I didn't know Joe Biden and Eleven Jinping knew each other so well. That explains why Joe is able to play like he's angry, with Jinping knowing its just an act.

Also explains why Joe Biden is not planning to damage China in any way, shape, or form, surrounding the Beijing Winter Olympics that start in 4 months. (Feb 2022)

Biden to Eleven: "My friend, your development and release of Covid-19 has killed a few million people, but I understand it was an innocent mistake."

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
In a 'virtual' summit...nobody can smell your sharts.

treasury secretary, Janet Yellen can.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Can't wait for the "tell all" from the names flanking in the OP.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Way past Joe's bedtime. But XI told Biden he'd have to wait, because he wanted to work out, shower, and eat breakfast before their summit kicked off. (Beijing is 13 hours ahead of D.C..)

edit on 11/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This might of been good time for sloppy Joe to pitch his climate plans to Xi. I'm sure they'd love to join in that kumbaya circle.
I wonder if China will put up with any of that blm nonsense or a rainbow unification dance show at the Olympics?
Xi was just making sure his little puppet could function well enough to get thru a zoom meeting before sending that next payment in. I think they have big plans soon.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
This might of been good time for sloppy Joe to pitch his climate plans to Xi. I'm sure they'd love to join in that kumbaya circle.
I wonder if China will put up with any of that blm nonsense or a rainbow unification dance show at the Olympics?
Xi was just making sure his little puppet could function well enough to get thru a zoom meeting before sending that next payment in. I think they have big plans soon.

China didn't attend the stupid climate change summit. (Nor did Putin) Xi probably doesn't care what Joe wants anyway, since China is controlling the US President.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
XI is hoping to build up Joe Biden's popularity, but more than likely XI was putting the squeeze on sloppy Joey. Sounds like the puppetmaster is about to pull some strings, and the bought and owned President is about to dance for XI.

Reminds me of a phone call you would get from a loan shark

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Trump get's Forbidden City treatment...

Biden get's Zoom!!!

What a difference 81 million votes makes!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Biden get's Zoom!!!

Do you know how many times Joe would chit himself on a trip to China? Considering how swimmingly his European trip went Id bet Biden doesn't leave the country again for a long time

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I didn't know Joe Biden and Eleven Jinping knew each other so well. That explains why Joe is able to play like he's angry, with Jinping knowing its just an act.

Also explains why Joe Biden is not planning to damage China in any way, shape, or form, surrounding the Beijing Winter Olympics that start in 4 months. (Feb 2022)

Biden to Eleven: "My friend, your development and release of Covid-19 has killed a few million people, but I understand it was an innocent mistake."

I know I've asked this before, but I don't recall the response if there was any. Exactly how cognizant was the former president of the Wuhan virology research? Was that information withheld or did he choose to permit it?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I know I've asked this before, but I don't recall the response if there was any. Exactly how cognizant was the former president of the Wuhan virology research? Was that information withheld or did he choose to permit it?

An excellent question that we probably will never have the answer to.

A better question though would be "how cognizant is our current pResident of the Wuhan virology research?"

Which is another question that we will never have the answer to.

Simply because you can't put "cognizant" and "Biden" in the same sentence without being laughed off of the thread.

Which is why you posted your question.

Deflecting, deflecting, deflecting...

I SEE you, supposed fence-sitter with an agenda.

Pro Tip... read AM's posts and learn.

He is better at this than you are.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The job of POTUS is massive, and he has to rely on many, many people for factual information and advise. I think far too many people with ulterior motives to keep the status quo were feeding him false information and dastardly advice from day one. There were many people on the inside working to set him up and take him down.
America had one shot at trying to stop the systemic corruption in government, and we blew it.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: TzarChasm

America had one shot at trying to stop the systemic corruption in government, and we blew it.

Americans haven't "taken our shot" yet, Nugget1.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Biden get's Zoom!!!

For those who don't know of the "Forbidden City" treatment.

President Trump is the only U.S. President to have ever been invited to that city in China.

FYI: kcby.com...
-and-
www.nydailynews.com...

In hindsight, it's pitiful how few U.S. MSM outlets covered this historic visit. Google search right now turns up very few MSM hits in the top search results.

edit on 11/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Biden get's Zoom!!!

For those who don't know of the "Forbidden City" treatment.

President Trump is the only U.S. President to have ever been invited to that city in China.

FYI: kcby.com...
-and-
www.nydailynews.com...

In hindsight, it's pitiful how few U.S. MSM outlets covered this historic visit. Google search right now turns up very few MSM hits in the top search results.

It was perfect timing the boomers are fading and the media manipulated the latchkey kid generation by agreeing with them that their parent(s) were #, and now for the first time in my life since 64, we got a younger generation that believes the government and it will take care of them. They are suckered in pretty snuggly, all you got to do is follow the Rittenhouse trial on Reddit, they are agreeing with the prosecution still, they are all about emotions and they know nothing about history or the law.

So many said we need Biden for A, B, C, and now that he has done nothing they are going oh well at least it ain't Trump. Not gonna lie either I don't want Trump back either, it's too disruptive and I have no faith the Republicans can find anybody electable beyond DT.

Our only hope is somebody like Tulsi who at least has some integrity and doesn't have special interests and the DNC completely controlling her. AND of course, winning back congress is the first step, hopefully, that DNC disaster will usher out the Harris/Biden administration.

I'm hearing there will be a real push for Gavin Newsome, It's already obvious Harris is completely out of her element, and I don't she is electable as President legitimately.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join