It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We going to War with China or What?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Ridiculously short sighted. We don't make anything anymore but we CAN. Not like we lost the blue prints on how to build factories. Not like can't build more refineries. Not like we can't open up mining full tilt again and get the resources we need from the ground. We can do all these things and 100% collapse China....but it would be much easier and profitable to build those factories in India or Central America and that would have the same effect. China can EASILY be stopped without war

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Oathkeeper73

This is correct. If I were China I would also be extremely worried about how they will feed everyone especially with the extreme weather conditions they have had the last few years what is the status f their agricultural infrastructure? How Long would they last before the citizens start to stand up because they are starving? They import a huge amount of food as it is, lets just say those imports stop, where do they get their food? Lets say they attack either the US or another country. What would they gain to help them sustain themselves? China has never been good at inventing anything. They are very very good at copying (Stealing) things and figuring out a way to make it cheaper. The US has tremendous infrastructure that could be re-tooled very quickly to build the things we need rather than cheap things we want.

The other thing I am very suspicious about China about is how many people are actually dead from Covid, the plague , other diseases? Their secrecy has always been a major part of their strategy. I think things in China are much worse than they project and any act of war would be more of an act of desperation to project their strength.

The big issue though I worry about is how much China has infiltrated the US and their cyber capabilities. That could be a big issue that is difficult to predict the outcome as well as being an X factor unless we choose to de-automate and go back to a simpler technology level.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
examples???

Here's just a few:
    Korea 1950
    Strait Crises 1954 & 58
    India 1962
    Soviet Union 1969
    Vietnam 1974, 79 & 88
The are others since China's strategy is 'active defense'. An attack on the Spratly's (again), Ryukyu Islands, The Philippines or even Taiwan would not be an unsurprising move based on their past behavior.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ummm...then why aren't they building massive desalinators...and then selling the sea salt...

They could power them with solar and wind...just evaporative and possibly distillation...no country with a coastline should be complaining about water shortages...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oathkeeper73
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
Ridiculously short sighted. We don't make anything anymore but we CAN. Not like we lost the blue prints on how to build factories. Not like can't build more refineries. Not like we can't open up mining full tilt again and get the resources we need from the ground. We can do all these things and 100% collapse China....but it would be much easier and profitable to build those factories in India or Central America and that would have the same effect. China can EASILY be stopped without war

the problem is it takes time, to build new factories (no matter where they are built). it takes time to build the tools, molds, machines, etc (likely requiring THOSE industries to be set up first). then it takes time to train those doing the work, especially when hardly anyone has done those jobs before. which by the way was why Trump was trying to get things such as metal production labeled as "strategic resources", add tariffs on imported metals etc.in order to get the US metal sectors going again, and not be reliant on other countries. so that issues with other countries would not hurt the US. which of course caused issues with that idiot Trudeau. and that was a few years back. now rather ironically today there are issues with having enough aluminum, which was one of the big parts of that "strategic metals" argument. seems if it had worked back a few years back, then perhaps that wouldn't be an issue right now.

and just look at what happened in the beginning of the pandemic. first country hit, shutting down industry, was China. the one country that has pretty much the main country that makes everything for the world. also at that same time, there was a world wide, critical shortage of things like proper masks and PPE, to even protect those dealing with infectious covid-19 patients. almost all made guess where, China. which of course made the whole pandemic worse, outside of China. i even remember at that time in the Philippines, where they actually reported the numbers (although not for long), more than 10% of those early covid deaths, were DOCTORS, from treating patients. BECAUSE they didn't have masks and PPE (a situation that was made far worse as masks were in critical short supply BEFORE the pandemic, after a volcano close to Manila required millions of people to wear masks, because of all the volcanic ash in the air). even countries like Canada, in scrambling to get masks, ended up getting useless, substandard masks. and yet even when production resumed in China of those critically needed things, of course China (rightfully IMO), provided for themselves first, and left everyone else fight for their leftover scraps.

that wouldn't have been near as bad an issue, if other countries had had such manufacturing going in their countries. they could have just rampped up their own production of such things. but no most countries didn't even try to start up manufacturing such things, because it would have taken several months to do so. far longer than they thought the virus would be a problem for (and actually helped cause the long time period and severity). and no one looked to the future and said, "hey maybe we should set up now, and be prepared in the future". thus keeping the world dependent on China. and just look at the mess today with "shortages" of so many things, with ports and transport systems backed up trying to deal with all the backlog of things, because it almost all comes from China. and it is over a year and a half of backlogs they need to catch up on.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
And China could invade Taiwan tomorrow and we all know Biden would do nothing .

With Russia bearing down on Ukraine, it would be a cheeky move if both China and Russia invade their intended targets at the same time.🤔

Always seems to happen during or right after the Olympics. Like Georgia and Ukraine. February we'll see better.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you are unfamiliar with the real controllers of the world they have this ritual of building things on top of ruins, its kind of their calling that has been practiced for a very long time. These entities are certainly not leaders of countries and would have lots to gain by destroying this system and introducing a new one.

Now where it gets tricky is the psychopaths they have funded over the decades to create the "problems" they will need to solve are not too happy about relinquishing their power and authority that was given to them which is why you are seeing look-a-likes with masks on because they are all being removed silently and replaced with doppelgangers to keep suspicion down.

When you sell your soul to the devil and it is now time to collect you best not put up a fight.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nirishman

Cant build much on radioactive ruins that's just a fact.

Nor can you live there or grow crops.

As to who our real controllers are, well that would be the world bank.

The people and institutions that run the show from behind the proverbial curtain dont want you dead or dying Nirishman.

They want you just smart enough to tick a box and pick from a limited set of options.

You see the best kind of slaves are the ones that think they are free.

As to that doppelganger replacement crap well that just sounds like Qanonamince ta me.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well, what happens if we refuse to pay, and we don't care if other purchasers would become wary? What if we decided to return to the gold standard or something and started manufacturing most of our own stuff again?

I think my level of ignorance on the general subject is transparent. Perhaps I should quit eating my feet and talk about the water angle again.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Japan had no problem and DEW's would most likely be used.

World bank? small limb of a much bigger beast.

As for Q if you don't know that it is controlled by the same people that control Antifa, BLM etc by now you need to dig a bit deeper either to find out more or to bury your self in ignorance either way you will need to dig. All part of this deception. Remember Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker where written by the same person.

Time will tell we all prepare for what we all think is coming. Those who think nothing is coming may not last too long.

edit on 16-11-2021 by Nirishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Japan had plenty of issues like deformed children in the area for instance.

China and Russia would annihilate any and all major cities and infrastructure you have with 100-1000 of nuclear warheads with far greater destructive capabilities than your Fatman or Littleboy.

Put it this way i live on an island where just one Russian Satan 2 ICBM could blanket the place in nuclear fire from top to bottom with its payload of warheads.

Only really stupid people think nuclear wars can be won hence the reason we don't drop bombs of such calibre in anger.

You prepare away mate ile just live life from day to day doing the same to similar as i always have done making hay whilst the Sun shines.

Its people hiding in little holes with persuasible commodities tucked away that wont last to long as a cave is a grave.

If it ever does go breast up, best to be mobile you see.
edit on 16-11-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist
Well, what happens if we refuse to pay, and we don't care if other purchasers would become wary?

Then you and I will end up purchasing even more of our debt. The more debt we sell to others the better.

What if we decided to return to the gold standard or something and started manufacturing most of our own stuff again?

There isn't enough refined gold on the planet to even coming close to covering the amount of money we have in circulation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"best to be moblie"

Couldn't agree more on this one m8.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nirishman

Japan had no problem and DEW's would most likely be used.

i must admit the more time goes by the more i have to seriously question the effects of those bombs being used on Japan. or adversely if we have been lied to about the effects of such bombs. from pictures, all i can see is they were powerful bombs. the damage to cities that were primarily built out of wood and paper, don't look any different than conventional bombs used in such areas. from casualties and other things described in books and other material, plus eye witness accounts from my grandfather (both while on a ship as it happened, as well as one of the first Americans to actually visit the site (with no protection BTW)). there was obviously a lot of heat and "brightness" put out, as well as a powerful shock wave. not to mention the stereotypical "nuclear mushroom cloud", (which ironically any big explosion causes).

but where was all that "deadly radiation" and "fallout" those of us that grew up during the cold war were taught about radiation that would be deadly for hundreds of years. forget about within days of being used. my grandfather as i mentioned was among the first Americans to visit the bombing sites, as the driver of a General. actually sounded like every high ranking officer, and those low ranks that could, in that area of operations tried to see it for themselves, as soon as they could manage and/or make excuse to do. no one wore any special protective gear. yet no one seemed to get sick, like from radiation exposure. the only cancer (another effect of radiation exposure we are told), was minor skin cancer on his face (which they tried to blame on not wearing his helmet. which he always wore, just as he always wore a hat outdoors before and after the war). and they did not just sit at the far edges and look. they went into the devastation to look around. so why no rather immediate radiation sickness, or major cancer issues at all even 60 years later? or why instead of the hundreds of years of being uninhabitable, and deadly, we were taught about, both cities were being rebuilt just five years later? something certainly is not right.

fast forward to 1986. Chernobyl melts down.lots of radiation sickness, immediately. even wearing special radiation suits, people were still limited at how long they could be in the area. and now even thirty five years later it's not safe to inhabit, even with tons of cleanup work being done.

so one has to actually wonder and ask, were the bombs used on Nagasaki and Hiroshima, even nuclear bombs? or perhaps what they call a "fizzle", where they didn't work properly?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

examples???

Here's just a few:
    Korea 1950
    Strait Crises 1954 & 58
    India 1962
    Soviet Union 1969
    Vietnam 1974, 79 & 88
The are others since China's strategy is 'active defense'. An attack on the Spratly's (again), Ryukyu Islands, The Philippines or even Taiwan would not be an unsurprising move based on their past behavior.

just how much territory did these events bring them? lasting benefit?

other than fishing rights what gain by taking small territories?
I don't see them taking anything big (Philippines???).
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

just how much territory did these events bring them? lasting benefit?

That's not what you asked.

If you want to see territorial growth by China take a look at a map from the early 1900's and compare that to now.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

If China called in it's debt the U.S. interest rates and prices would rise substantially thus slow economic growth.

Also if the USA refused to pay the administration would not be able to borrow additional monies and funds to meet its obligations because nobody would be willing to lend to them.

You simply cannot beat the bankers filthyphilanthropist, one way or the other "they" will have their pound of flesh.

The only way to get out of paying is to be at war. Debts to a country who attacks you are considered void.Technically we are at cyber war already so we can just not pay.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I doubt anyone will be going to war with anyone for a long time. Things will look more like implosions, with the lights going off like NK.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

All those people, one FIFTH of the population of earth, and most their water is not suitable for drinking, what is going to happen? They would be crazy NOT to go to war… This is about survival…
a reply to: JAGStorm

True.

China's situation is not unlike Japans situation during WW2 , America had a throttle hold on Japans access to oil so in many ways Japan had no choice but to attack . Not that I'm condoning the Pearl Harbor attacks I'm just saying it is similar.

And China could invade Taiwan tomorrow and we all know Biden would do nothing .
China consumes about 14.2 million bpd of oil and imports about 10 million bpd. The only imports it gets via pipeline are about 1.6 million bpd from Russia. The rest arrives by tanker ship. Most of that -- as much as 80 percent -- passes through the Strait of Malacca. That's more than half of China's daily consumption. Its economy would soon collapse without that oil.

The U.S. Navy could easily close the strait in a day, either halting tanker traffic altogether -- which would also hurt Japan and South Korea -- or forcing tankers to stay away from Chinese ports. If it restricted itself to a conventional response, China could retaliate against Taiwan, Japan, South Korea and/or Guam, but it would be almost powerless to stop the Navy from controlling the Strait of Malacca.

The USA has excellent allies in the Pacific: Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Taiwan is a de facto ally.

China has pathetic allies, but Russia's the wild card. There's no formal military alliance between the two, however, Russia hates the United States and holds military exercises with China. Would Russia join with China in a conventional war with America? Who knows? It would seem irrational to us since China steals IP from Russia, and China covets Russian territory. But the two giants do a lot of trading with each other and perceive us as an enemy, so maybe they would. 
edit on 16-11-2021 by Scapegrace because: a little wordsmithing

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

As to who our real controllers are, well that would be the world bank.

Okay.

And who controls the World Bank?

And I'm not talking about the names of the people that are on their website or brochures. They are just figureheads.

Who controls them?

I'll give you a hint. They're not members of the species Homo Sapiens.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join