It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We going to War with China or What?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
China told its people to stock up on goods for the “winter”
Australia is double dog daring the US and China to go at it.

Biden and China are meeting so there aren’t any “misunderstandings” and clashes.

We’re screwed aren’t we?

I’ve said it years ago on here. War with China isn’t just about Taiwan. China is running out of water!
It doesn’t matter if they have flooding, their water is pure poison. Making all that crap for the world has taken a toll on their water supply. I’ve read 75% or more of their underground water supply is not suitable for humans!!!!!! ☠️
Even in the US we have forever chemicals in our water supply. Now think about China and what is over there!
All those people, one FIFTH of the population of earth, and most their water is not suitable for drinking, what is going to happen?
They would be crazy NOT to go to war… This is about survival…

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't know if war is inevitable.

What I do know is that resources in China are fading, no only water but food as well. Not to mention their economy teeters on the edge daily and when the United States economy also begins to tip, it will have devastating implications for China.

But war? Hell, IDK, I guess the level of desperation will have some effect.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The planet's been teaming with life for a billion years and here we are with a bucket still full enough for us and the 30-somthing to the power of 30-whatever other earthly inhabitants. I don't let worrying about water take up too too much of my time.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
China is in bad shape. Xi can't leave the country for fear of a coup. He arrested his main political foe not long ago. Imprisoned him for life. Same stuff going on here but the standard of living in China is far worse and once people start starving they start revolting. Nobody is starving here. Not yet anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

How could they initiate a war with the U.S. and expect to win? They are much better off picking on weaker countries that aren't allies with the U.S. such as African countries which, by the way they have been eyeing.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
China has a history of opportunistic preemptive attacks which are based on the strategy and mindset that if they overwhelm a particular target that they won't be challenged for fear of full scale war.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

How could they initiate a war with the U.S. and expect to win? They are much better off picking on weaker countries that aren't allies with the U.S. such as African countries which, by the way they have been eyeing.

To bring down the US, it MUST be done within. Tactical advantage via land, sea and air not to mention an armed populace.

However...

By the start of 2020, Chinese owners controlled about 192,000 agricultural acres in the U.S., worth $1.9 billion, including land used for farming, ranching and forestry, according to the Agriculture Department.

Link

ETA: A quick view of residential property as well:
Link

edit on 15-11-2021 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Weird that we allow non citizens to own property within our borders.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
currently there is enough high quality freshwater in the world to feed all theworld population, even if the world population were 11 billion people.

that amount does not include water frorm other sources like marine water or reutilization.
it is only reserves of freshwater worldwide.

in some countries the freshwater have been used to generate electricity in dams, or underground reserves for use by large companies (nestle, coca-cola)

China has depletion of some asian glaciars in this century, but china has water from the ocean. (inverse osmosis for example)

something curious:
years ago, some charts of the UN for 2050, showed a large reduction in population in Asia.
It was a strange chart because the population in Asia is actually young and there were a growing population.

how they reduce the population of a continent when the population is young and it is growing?

in order to be that UN charts correct, some external event ( like pandemics, or large war have to reduce the population)

the availaility-scarcity of water is relative.

China is the manufaturing country for most of the world, with investments worlwide.
if needed, China can easily trade the products almost countries use, for water easily.
some countries have freshwater to trade.
in the same way it has been done with oil and water.

China has the technology that allows them to use water from the ocean.

They have some lakes in the himalayas now, if the snow melts this century, some areas are not irrigated, but they can build dams,etc during the century lie they id it in the past century.

China has not a technological problem, an they have to not a lack of water from ocean.

More countries in the world need China more than China needs them, because they manufacture and buy most of their products from China... globalization.

no reasons now to make a global war for water.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
situations like this happened all the time during the cold war and it never escalated to the point of war between America and the Soviet union. sure we fought battles and it'll probably be no different if china invades taiwan.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

They are in a serious food and fuel crisis. The north is experiencing severe snow and cold. with blackouts. And the flood plains which grow the food have been flooded, the price of food is skyrocketing during the coming winter. They are panic buying, very rarely does the CCP announce that stockpiling is good. Because it makes them look bad. Evergrande is about to bite as the rain bands have changed, and it will be snow they will have to deal with. We are not in much better shape so Dark Winter really was the keyword.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
China can't exist without the US. We can't exist either. Both countries would suffer brutally. Like massive starvation level, crime, murder. The US makes literally nothing. China makes almost everything but not enough people with money to buy it. The whole planet would also suffer. Nobody would escape the devastation unless they had food and water supplies for years which is almost nobody.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes, war with China is inevitable. 6 years ago I built a bomb shelter in my backyard and I purchased land for a bug out location. The cabin is completely ready. May God have mercy on our souls. Covid was but the first shot.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

re: www.cnn.com...

I didn't know Joe Biden and Eleven Jinping knew each other so well. That explains why Joe is able to play like he's angry, with Jinping knowing its just an act.

Also explains why Joe Biden is not planning to damage China in any way, shape, or form, surrounding the Beijing Winter Olympics that start in 4 months. (Feb 2022)

Biden to Eleven: "My friend, your development and release of Covid-19 has killed a few million people, but I understand it was an innocent mistake."

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

All those people, one FIFTH of the population of earth, and most their water is not suitable for drinking, what is going to happen? They would be crazy NOT to go to war… This is about survival…

True.

China's situation is not unlike Japans situation during WW2 , America had a throttle hold on Japans access to oil so in many ways Japan had no choice but to attack . Not that I'm condoning the Pearl Harbor attacks I'm just saying it is similar.

And China could invade Taiwan tomorrow and we all know Biden would do nothing .

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

'Evening JagS...reminded of the book and movie "The Mouse that Roared" with Peter Sellers.

Tiny little country declared war on the Untied States...only so they can "surrender"...and get $$$$$ in war aid, assistance and rebuilding!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I see how much of this can seem as though they be ready for a war. But as of right now a war against America is out of the question. They may be powerful but a direct confrontation with the US is not going to happen. At least not imo. The supply route to sustain such a war in not in their cards just yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well well well, looks free🤔

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
China has more to lose than the US.

We can easily bring any of our manufacturing back to US. China can't survive without us.

It may be painful in short term having to give up some cheap crap, but the US would adapt.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
China told its people to stock up on goods for the “winter”
Australia is double dog daring the US and China to go at it.

Biden and China are meeting so there aren’t any “misunderstandings” and clashes.

We’re screwed aren’t we?

I’ve said it years ago on here. War with China isn’t just about Taiwan. China is running out of water!
It doesn’t matter if they have flooding, their water is pure poison. Making all that crap for the world has taken a toll on their water supply. I’ve read 75% or more of their underground water supply is not suitable for humans!!!!!! ☠️
Even in the US we have forever chemicals in our water supply. Now think about China and what is over there!
All those people, one FIFTH of the population of earth, and most their water is not suitable for drinking, what is going to happen?
They would be crazy NOT to go to war… This is about survival…

Going to war with the US would not solve their water problem in any way, shape, or form, so that’s not going to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join