It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse Prosecutor is an idiot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I’m watching the Rittenhouse trial and am astonished by the absolute idiocy the state prosecutor has put on display throughout the entirety of this trial.
Like, could the state not find someone competent to take this case?

I personally think Rittenhouse acted in self defence that night.
He has a good lawyer that makes that clear.
This state buffoon though… what a clown!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

There were a few things that the defense kept their mouth shut when they should've sounded the alarm... 1 being, not objecting to the "enhanced drone footage.

They are 2 completely different images.

But, i agree with you. I watched a bunch as well. It's amazing howmuch disinfo there is out there on this trial.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I would check Binger’s bank accounts, I would bet he’s been getting money from a George Soros sponsored shadow account.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I would check Binger’s bank accounts, I would bet he’s been getting money from a George Soros sponsored shadow account.

The prosecutor is quite obviously an @sshole and doesn't just play one on TV. Some of the reaches this twat made couldn't be performed by Stretch Armstrong or Rubberman. As far as him being paid-off, it's hard to check the offshore accounts and the money could come in from any of Soros' little marxist projects. Best keep an eye on where he vacations after this is over, have someone follow him to whatever bank it is he goes to in Panama, Turks and Cacos, Aruba, Barbados, the Caymans, etc. I am sure some of us know people that can keep an eye out ;-)

Cheers - Dave

Cheers - Dave

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

This picture, and these comments sum it up nicely. Prosecutor is a certified retard.

gab.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Rittenhouse Prosecutor is an idiot...

Yeah. And water is wet.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This picture, and these comments sum it up nicely. Prosecutor is a certified retard.

gab.com...

What a friggin' moron!

Kyle should have jumped under the table and pointed out the facts to the judge from there.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You have to wonder if this is the normal level of competence of state prosecutors and we just don't see it very often or if this is an anomaly. It's so hard to watch it almost makes you wonder if they're intentionally setting up a fall guy for when Rittenhouse is (rightfully) set free.

With this dingus they'll be able to point to him and say "See, we never lied, Rittenhouse was always evil, it's just that THIS GUY was incompetent. We, the news, got it right as always and it was the justice system failed!"

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah that charge that was thrown out today was minor in possession of a weapon

How do you charge him as an adult with minor in possession of a weapon?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Kyle Rittenhouse, guilty or innocent? is a perfect litmus test for idiocy.

There is no doubt the mob would have killed Rittenhouse had he not defended himself. Absolutely no doubt.

When he's found not guilty, the usual suspects are going to loot and burn, while the left does nothing to discourage it.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Under Binger's theory, someone had the right to then shoot him in the courtroom, right?
edit on 15-11-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

When he's found not guilty, the usual suspects are going to loot and burn, while the left does nothing to discourage it.

yeah but now we will know a jury will not convict. So I hope lots of people are there with their AR-15s protecting their community.

Dont start nothing wont be nothing

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

gab.com...

Binger thought this was his money shot, instead, I'm pretty sure the prosecution's case has been bingered up so bad. 2 cases were self-defense easily and even the 3rd victim said Kyle didn't point the gun till he was advancing towards him and pointing his Glock at him. That should be 1 2 3 strikes you are out Mr. Binger,

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The prosecution for sure didn't pick him because he is a good Lawyer .

I'm not sure what the state was thinking going with that clown , I'm assuming he is woke and agreed to attack Rittenhouse on being a racist etc etc etc.

Other prosecutors may have looked at the evidence and refused to take the " he is a racist white supremacist " stance , because simply put Rittenhouse is not a racist or any of the things the MSM calls him.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I liked how the defence even mentioned something about how the prosecutions witnesses were bought and paid for.

ETA. A highlight was the prosecution asking Kyle why he was running to put out the fire.
Kyle looks at him and says, because it’s a fire…

I heard that buffoon was trying to run for D.A or something like that.
I have a suspicion he won’t be practicing law after tomorrow
edit on 15-11-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Well the good news is, they already brought in the National Guard ahead of the verdict.
It’s like they already can see what’s coming.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I’m not sure that’s a completely fair assessment of the man.
I mean, yes, he’s been an incompetent tool in the court room but his superiors probably forced him to file charges in a case that he can’t win.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That’s true.
But you would think he would attempt to save as much face as possible by at least trying to put together some valid arguments.
Not fantastical none sense and commit repeated court offences to enrage the judge more than a few times.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Half a brain

and that's between the two of them.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That little homie of his reminds me of Milton from Office Space.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join