It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A stark difference between left and right

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spartakush
a reply to: Xtrozero

You might wanna focus on victims for context. Try again?

That's the problem these days - everyone is a victim.

I am not making a 6 or 7 digit salary with corner office. It's not because I spent nearly 10 years working part-time intentionally and playing a support role to my family as a mom. Nope. It's because I am a woman and the patriarchy oppressed me; had dick all to do with decisions and choices I consciously made and knew the full ramifications of.

At least, that's what Democrats and leftists tell me.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So if street-gangs are political actors from the left, wouldn't that also imply that every christian pastor raping a child counts as a rightwing activist?

What's wrong with focusing on terrorism anyway? Are the impacts too close to where the spear hangs?

I didn't say they were, I said the left wants to suggest for some reason that White gang members and White criminals are political actors. This is why they throw words like Neo-Nazis, White supremacist, Racist etc around in every other comment just like you did, and what Biden did in this case, and why BLM is protesting a situation where everyone involved was White...lol

Terrorism is just another word used wrong to label. The left love to label, I'll give them that.

No clue to what you are suggesting with Christian pastors. lol

edit on 18-11-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And if you don't like Kamala Harris, it's because you are a racist, misogynist. It has nothing to do with her performance. This victim mentality, coupled with such openly epic stupidity seems to be a bad combination. Folks like that even find their way here.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Howdy ketsuko!

We'd all be dead if everyone was a victim of terrorism. Can we agree to use this terminology in the context of fatalities/ survivors of political violence?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Howdy ketsuko!

We'd all be dead if everyone was a victim of terrorism. Can we agree to use this terminology in the context of fatalities/ survivors of political violence?

Interesting.

So now you're trying to control what other people say by defining for them.

How. . . . authoritarian of you!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Spartakush

Define political violence. There's a big slogan about how silence is violence after all.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Fair enough. I was thinking actual fatalities and physical injuries, but we could look that up real quick ourselves. If you have some good material on digital fascism and online mobbing in mind: go for it!

I'm pretty sure we're about to find stark differences there as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spartakush

We might thanks to Big Tech and differing ideas on what actually constitutes hate speech.

For the left that's anything they hate hearing regardless of what I intended the outcome to be. That's why we have published "sanitized" versions of Huckleberry Finn.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Breaking

The Congressional budget office says Joe Biden and Democrats immigration provisions in the build back better bill, will increase the United States deficit by over 100 billion dollars.

www.teletrader.com...

I assume some of that hundred billion dollars is earmarked as $449,000 payments to families here illegally?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: joejack1949

I love how they call the claims false long before any audits were performed. Of course fraud was found in multiple jurisdictions which left the question of how much fraud actually occurred compared to how much was found. The end result is that it is unlikely if we will ever know how accurate the final tally actually was. Based on the abysmal lack of support for biden/harris today, I find it unlikely that that vapid drooling duo, who couldn't draw a crowd of flies with a pile of manure, received more votes than any other candidate in the history of this nation.

God, is the whining over there still going on?

Perhaps you might comment on how the supposed stark difference between left and right might be a thing?

From a UK point of view, there is not exactly clear blue water between your two parties.

Lots of personal attacks on them, though.

Before you tell me as a Brit it's none of my business, it's very much the business of the rest of the World.

I don't believe there was anything in there that qualified as whining, just truth.

I did point out some differences a little earlier on. link

If you don't see differences you must be trying not to. They are obvious and numerous.

No, still whining.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Leftist political leaders authorized Antifa and BLM to burn, loot, and riot.
Their activities were coordinated and supported by Democrat leadership.
They won.
Therefore it was peaceful.

You lost.
So conservative protestors were shot and held incommunicado without bond or Red Cross services.
Therefore it was violent.

You do not even have the right to defend yourself.
I thought we knew this is where we are.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
Leftist political leaders authorized Antifa and BLM to burn, loot, and riot.
Their activities were coordinated and supported by Democrat leadership.
They won.
Therefore it was peaceful.

You lost.
So conservative protestors were shot and held incommunicado without bond or Red Cross services.
Therefore it was violent.

You do not even have the right to defend yourself.
I thought we knew this is where we are.

Hello. Who are you replying to?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What’s it matter to you? The snarky response flags you fee a bit defensive.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
What’s it matter to you? The snarky response flags you fee a bit defensive.

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What was "snarky" about my response, and what's it to you?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Most people are some where inbetween right and left.

The ones who are completely right or left are the dangerous ones.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Both sides are full of people good, bad, both and indifferent,nothing will change until we all make a change for the better remove ALL politicians and start over. a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Beach Bum

The Nazi won lotta votes with that "middle of the fence" propaganda bollocks, and it already was a stupid argument before the #ing holocaust happened. Well. And here we are. Kinda funny, innit?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join