It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon surrenders to federal authorities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

You've never posted anything that isn't outright fascist.

I don't listen to Alex Jones so I'm not even sure why you're bringing that up.

You just carry water for the establishment. You always have.

May your chains rest lightly upon you.
edit on 11 16 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Bannon is a scumbg and will rat out trump when confronted by his phone and email messages to trump. imo...

Hahahaha
He hasn't yet
You are incorrect in your assessment

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I remember an AG that defied congress multiple times. Guess Obamas folks are indeed special, eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he will not be quietly interview. He will make them prosecute him and he will be able to present a defense. Seems something is up his sleeve. Im popping the corn, just in case.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Nonsense.

It is pretty clear that this is political persecution and nothing else.

Uhm yeah…it is…Bannon has been trying to f up our democratic way of life, along with the institutions that has kept this country strong. All the while grifting off hard earned donations

What I like is that I saw him led away in handcuffs with that smile and talking about this is all part of the plan…oh and your campfire buddy Alex Jones is now legally libel for harm caused by lies. The sheer amount of suits will make his lawyers rich, and him a poorer man

Alex Jones is thread drift. Irrelevant to to this discussion.

Only folks trying to f up our democratic way of life is the party that just keeps prosecuting and investigating the political opposition.

edit on 11/16/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: carewemust

I think he will not be quietly interview. He will make them prosecute him and he will be able to present a defense. Seems something is up his sleeve. Im popping the corn, just in case.

What better way to get out a message the msm won't cover?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Winner winner! Chicken dinner!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: shooterbrody

Winner winner! Chicken dinner!

This close to the holiday, it should be a turkey dinner!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And there were judges appointed by Trump that refused to hear his election fraud cases.

I'm pointing out the fact that CWM's claim that bringing in more Republicans will somehow fix the courts in his mind when most of those judges were already appointed by Republicans is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

And there were judges appointed by Trump that refused to hear his election fraud cases.

I'm pointing out the fact that CWM's claim that bringing in more Republicans will somehow fix the courts in his mind when most of those judges were already appointed by Republicans is ridiculous.

well when your life is in danger judges tend to not take cases.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yea, integrity doesn't matter to some folks.

Nice!

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To show how "slow" Democrats are, this pundit is only now realizing how Democrats coming after Steve Bannon was a mistake. He also (wrongly) thinks Donald Trump was impeached for inciting violence.

thehill.com...

Writer Niall Stanage will be one of the first to jump off a building when Democrats lose their shirts next November.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Judges should not be political and rule based on law and law alone. a judge that rules based on politics should be removed and replaced.

It's a shame that isn't the way we all think. It's the way the court system was meant to be.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
To show how "slow" Democrats are, this pundit is only now realizing how Democrats coming after Steve Bannon was a mistake. He also (wrongly) thinks Donald Trump was impeached for inciting violence.

thehill.com...

Writer Niall Stanage will be one of the first to jump off a building when Democrats lose their shirts next November.

this was odd:

Others, including Lichtman, counter by saying that Democrats need to show some determination in their pursuit of figures such as Bannon.

“One of the failings of the Democrats is that they don’t have much of a backbone,” he said. “Republicans are ruthless, they will do whatever it takes.”
that sounds exactly opposite of what I see. Republicans have been playing defence or not at all, while Dems have been full offence full time. BAMN.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

edit on 21112021 by Wide-Eyes because: Long story short, I agree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join