It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake 9 Points On The Richter Scale

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hello ATS

I have been quiet of late spending more time with my Family and Friends due to my 2024 Prediction and only returning to post when important predictions(DBs= Dream Bursts) arise. That time has come and I have made its own thread as well as my usual Worthy Dream Post. Details are as follows:

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
Hello ATS

DB 12th November 2021: I was with a small group of people when the conversation suddenly turned to the dream I had in dream, the images and a short statement.
The image was that of a small graph/chart on the left going up was Richter Scale on the bottom was dates. There were 2 peaks along the chart both at the 9 point Richter Scale, the first dated 2011 then the 2nd being further along the chart... at the base, there was a 3rd marker labelled in red but about 9/10 of the way across the chart, a small sentence below reading as "You Are Here
The conversation afterwards was discussing that it was in the same country and of how bad it would be having to tell people as they had suffered so much before.

I awoke and wrote it in my journal and have posted it here today. It may warrant its own thread I fear.

Hypothesis currently being that the sun's activity may have caused the 11th March 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami a quote..."A CME exploded from the vicinity of sunspot 1164 during the late hours of March 7, 2011. It leapt away from the Sun travelling ~2200 km/s, making it the fastest CME since September 2005. On March 9, active region 1166 erupted in an X1."
We are currently in a Solar "DEEP" Minimum, leaving that period sometime in the near future... signalling another period of earthquake activity?

In the past, I didn't share my DB's written in my journal in 2010 and early 2011.
3rd November 2010 DB: The image of a power station with a mushroom cloud behind it.

6th November 2010: Far East Asian people on a beach, sharks within waves hit the beach and it travels inland eating people as it went.

20th January 2011: A low lying harbour with choppy waves and the air seemed to buzz with electricity.

24th February 2011: "MAJOR EARTHQUAKES... BIG!"

So this time I have the intention of informing instead of saying nothing.
edit on 15-11-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/15/2021 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Some suggestions would be greatly received at this point...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Cool...

By the way, Earthquakes seem little connected to CME's and predicting one has thus far failed 100% of the time but maybe this one is different.

I can't seem to find your 2024 prediction but could you summerize it real short here with a date, location and depth.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The unconscious doesn't convey words mate, you can't bring words from the unconscious, words are conscious constructs
You dream from a different part of the brain that deals with words, hemispheres apart I think

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I understood everything accept for the part after

EARTHQUAKE 9 POINTS ON THE RICHTER SCALE

in capitals. Could you please the rest in capitals so I can understand it?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

We're coming out of solar minimum, it was back in December 2019. The previous solar cycle, numbered 24, was relatively low in counts, but it wasn't "deep" or extreme by any means. Also, sunspots, flares, and CMEs are less common during solar minimum.

There was also an X1 flare on 28 October, hitting Earth on 31 October. There were no massive earthquakes. There is no correlation between previous sunspot data (which reliably goes back to the 1750s) and earthquake data (which reliably goes back to the early 1900s).

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We still have a lot to learn as to the relationship between solar activity and intersteller activity as to it's relationship to quakes on this planet. I would guess that they have some influence sometimes, but still there is more actual plate techtronics involved in this than being able to say the sun is causing it. What the sun and planetary alignments effects are should be considered as adjuvant risk factors, you can possibly add two things together, it does not have to be one or another.

With the changes in pressure at the poles from reduced ice mass, it can increase some seizmic activity too, when a volcano blows off it can help to cool things down and restore homeostacis of the planet temperature. They have considered that for hundreds of years. I am glad we are leaving the ice age, I am sick of the U.P of Michigan being covered with snow half the year. Their idol BS of warming is total BS for us, they keep promising it will get nicer up here, it will never happen.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: drinkbeker
This is the problem my DBs are extremely short and the information given is thus, as I said I saw the Graph/Chart and literally a small debate around how do you tell people when they have already gone through it.
My DB@s last around 1 minute tops, even less in most cases but that One Minute, in reality, is 3 minutes in Dreamtime.

A link to my Doomsday Post but like I said I have seen events after this period so as to what Doomsday is referring to I'm not sure.
Doomsday

And also my main Dream Journal Page
Dream Journal

edit on 25-11-2021 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

We're coming out of solar minimum, it was back in December 2019. The previous solar cycle, numbered 24, was relatively low in counts, but it wasn't "deep" or extreme by any means. Also, sunspots, flares, and CMEs are less common during solar minimum.

There was also an X1 flare on 28 October, hitting Earth on 31 October. There were no massive earthquakes. There is no correlation between previous sunspot data (which reliably goes back to the 1750s) and earthquake data (which reliably goes back to the early 1900s).

Long or Deep same difference... Current Deep/Long "GRAND" Solar Minimum.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:43 AM
link   
As to the actual cause, the Sun was my only suggestion and not part of my actual DB... it's a process I go through to understand, evaluate and share. Most of the time though regardless of my "process" the events always transpire, even if in some cases my interpretation was lacking.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Say, have you had any premonitions pertaining to the year 2025?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Judging by the fact most major earthquakes happen in March and September, I think it's likely we are affected by the galaxy orbit more than our sun orbit. When we are closer or farther from galaxy black hole, is when we experience stress on earths internal mechanisms.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

Judging by the fact most major earthquakes happen in March and September, I think it's likely we are affected by the galaxy orbit more than our sun orbit. When we are closer or farther from galaxy black hole, is when we experience stress on earths internal mechanisms.

What bs !

These are the Spring and Autumnal Equinoxes.

The Sun,Moon and planets have thousands of times more affect on Earth than a possible black hole that is 26,000 light years away. Take a course in Astronomy.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It could be tied to why I was shown parts of the American coasts just purely flooded...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join