It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name that book...please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Back in my college years, we had a guest speaker, a book author. He wrote a book about a civilization that "followed the sun". It was a documentary fashioned book where he went on a quest around the world looking for "answers". He talked about civilization, specifically the Aryan civilization, followed the sun. From the first civilizations in the east, progressing westward. He talked about the establishment of "aryian nations" from the Mongol Horde, to the Caucasus Mountains, to the Teutonic Knights, to the British Empire and ultimately to America, all succeeding or preceding one another. I remember him specifically mentioning the Teutonic Knights.

He didn't get a great reaction from the crowd at the time. This was back in NYC circa 2012, so you could image a guest speaker talking about research into the roots of Arianism, or as he referred to it "people that followed the sun".

But this research has set me off on the most grandiose journey of my life, a literal spark in a powder keg. I walked out of the talk early, bored out of my mind, but it's stuck with me ever since..

It would mean the world to me to find that book and read it, to understand his research and see how it applies. If anyone could imagine what it was, please let me know haha

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n
Back in my college years, we had a guest speaker, a book author. He wrote a book about a civilization that "followed the sun". It was a documentary fashioned book where he went on a quest around the world looking for "answers". He talked about civilization, specifically the Aryan civilization, followed the sun. From the first civilizations in the east, progressing westward. He talked about the establishment of "aryian nations" from the Mongol Horde, to the Caucasus Mountains, to the Teutonic Knights, to the British Empire and ultimately to America, all succeeding or preceding one another. I remember him specifically mentioning the Teutonic Knights.

He didn't get a great reaction from the crowd at the time. This was back in NYC circa 2012, so you could image a guest speaker talking about research into the roots of Arianism, or as he referred to it "people that followed the sun".

But this research has set me off on the most grandiose journey of my life, a literal spark in a powder keg. I walked out of the talk early, bored out of my mind, but it's stuck with me ever since..

It would mean the world to me to find that book and read it, to understand his research and see how it applies. If anyone could imagine what it was, please let me know haha

Not sure, but that's all covered in Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, but that's fiction and covers lots and lots more.
edit on 15-11-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
double post
edit on 15-11-2021 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Could it be this? --> The Mythology of the Aryan Nations (Classic Reprint) Paperback – 18 May 2012 by George William Cox

www.amazon.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

Not sure, but that's all covered in Focault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco, but that's fiction and covers lots and lots more.

The ultimate conspiracy novel!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join