It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I received the jab under duress today. Here is my story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I am in Aotearoa/New Zealand, unfortunately mandate order still stands.

a reply to: carewemust

As a NZer myself, i take it your also annoyed at our virtually nonexistant Deaths and Cases per capita then when compared to the rest of the world? are they too high? not high enough?

I shudder to think what we'd be like now if the last election went the other way.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

The jab deaths are being hidden, just like everywhere else, www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I had to to keep my job as well.

I'm still angry about it.

Been 4 weeks, and I was breaking out in hives almost daily after a week and a half. Traced it down to a mysterious new latex allergy. Basically, anything with elastic.

I've only ever been allergic to aspirin my entire 50 years on this planet.

I feel like the vax caused it.

What else is it going to do....FFS.

Full disclosure, I got the JJ jab. I told them I'd never go back for the second, so make it count.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Because people like you decide to continue to accept this dictatorial mandate they will continue doing it. You should have stood up to your right to choose what is injected into your body.

Per U.S. law the Federal government cannot mandate any vaccination. Neither can "employers" force employees to be vaccinated and to enforce such illegal mandates. Only the states are given that authority. But even then the states do not have a right to mandate a vaccine that is still experimental and has caused so much damage and death.

The Nuremberg code is clear on this.

Permissible Medical Experiments
1. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.

The Nuremberg Code (1947)

Every person whom in in favor of such dictatorial mandates are the same people that enabled Hitler's complete and total control over Germany and those countries they invaded...

edit on 16-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, add excerpts, add and correct link.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And then everyone clapped.

And of course people like you love this. it shows how authoritarian and evil people like you truly are.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Sounds like you behaved poorly, did you try dropping to the floor and having a tantrum?

Sounds like you had a choice. Nice.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

If i knew how to upload my video or photo of my sign i would.

There's this wonderful tool recently invented called Youtube. ATS has even recently added a way to embed its content.

Also Bitchute, Vimeo and many other places where videos can be uploaded and shared.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

I am in Aotearoa/New Zealand, unfortunately mandate order still stands.

a reply to: carewemust

As a NZer myself, i take it your also annoyed at our virtually nonexistant Deaths and Cases per capita then when compared to the rest of the world? are they too high? not high enough?

I shudder to think what we'd be like now if the last election went the other way.

Here in Australia the places that had strong 'mandates' Victoria and New South Wales, like masking, social distancing and harassing the people into taking the vaccines via threat of continued lockdowns are the places in Australia where the covid infection rates and deaths (or alleged covid deaths) are the highest, like abnormally high compared to the rest of the country.

Where I live has been super slack with people obeying the 'covid-safety' advice. Only 7 alleged covid deaths in 2 years....

Sadly New Zealand has nothing to compare with within itself like that. We'll never know if NZ would be better or worse if they had not done things the way they have.

Having a super small population for a country compared to many other nations probably helps with the 'good' stats though I'm sure....

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: LordAhriman
And then everyone clapped.

Just like everyone clapped when my mother got vaccinated less than 2 weeks ago 2nd dose. Tonight she is in the emergency room AFIB heart rate high for the 2 past days of dizzy spells, Next step shocking her heat back into the correct rhythm. She never had AFIB before 2 weeks ago.

You gonna clap for that too.

Cardiac wards are full where I’m from, I went to the hospital for the 5th time last Friday, I was the 5th person in the waiting room, the guy before me was in triage and I heard him say he got his vaccine back in august and now has a strange feeling of pressure in his chest, this was the same reason I was there, they ordered him an ecg. Then I went in, they ordered my an ecg. One of the 4 ppl in the room before I arrived was called by the nurse to come get his ecg. While I was waiting by the security in the waiting room another man showed up. He was asked a bunch of screening questions about Covid contacts, but the first question the guard asked was are you here to see a doctor and his reply was, I am here because of chest pain. I only know for sure that one of the 4 patients getting an ecg out of the 8 or so there was vaccinated like me, but I found it strange that 50% of the ppl there were there for cardiac related events all which had an ecg ran. I don’t get how the nurses see this and don’t spill the beans. Maybe it was nothing and this isn’t all that unusual, but it made me curious at least.
My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope your mom has a full recovery.
edit on 17-11-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Sounds like you behaved poorly, did you try dropping to the floor and having a tantrum?

Sounds like you had a choice.

He asked for the needle to be aspirated..... they refused and he had it anyway.

If I asked for aspiration and they refused.....I would have insisted and if they still refused then I would go elsewhere and get someone else to do it with aspiration.
edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: ketsuko
I'm not going to take away from the AFIB thing, but my dad lived with it for years before it was diagnosed. It's possible your mother was the same although it's also possible the vaccine did not help.

If you are rate controlled then blood clots might be the biggest risk with undiagnosed afib, it's not until you get over 110 or 130 HR that damage to the heart becomes a concern.

That was what was concerning to us it was staying spiked above it 125, it hit 145 a couple of times. It was why on Saturday we were calling her doctor's office at that time the nurse told us if it was consistently over 130 we may need to come in. They are saying fluid around her heart and lungs right now and we will know more this afternoon

Thankfully now she is resting she hasn't slept well since Thursday.

Hope she is doing well. Could they resolve it with lasix or did they have to tap her?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I would have asked for her supervisor/manager, there's literally no reason to not aspirate.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Get my second jab Sunday. Tested this morning and alls well. Company paying me $1000 to get it and I get to keep my job. January a lot of companies will be shutting down if Bidet keeps pushing his rules. My sister is a DOO of a company with 400 employees that are about 30% vaccinated and can't find help. The owner says They will shut down the day before Bidets rule takes effect and lay everyone off. They supply GM Ford and Chrysler so less than 72 hours later they will be forced to shut down. Going to be really interesting.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
When you were jabbed did they aspirate the needle?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
When you were jabbed did they aspirate the needle?

No, there is no reason to do so and it is not recommended to do so nor is it standard practice.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
No reason not to.
No reason to?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
No reason not to.
No reason to?

Reasons to aspirate, zero (depending on what medication and location of IM injection).
Reasons not to aspirate, increased pain.

So if someone asked me to do it, I would, if they did not ask me to, I would not as it will give zero benefit and will only increase their pain. If I was giving a dorsogluteal IM (butt), then I might depending on what medication.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Dr John Campbell has two people on his yt channel that reported a taste when they received their shots.

He said that would only occur if the solution had gone into a vein.

Aspiration is to check so that it does not get injected into the bloodstream.

Dr John Campbell is highly recommending that aspiration should be done.....to rule out any possibility of any solution getting into the bloodstream.
edit on 17-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

This has nothing to do with Covid, it has not been the recommendation to aspirate for IM for a while because there is no benefit. Thanks for telling me what aspiration is, as an RN who gives IM injections every day I had no idea. Please give me the data that supports properly given IM in the arm requires aspiration.

Conclusions: In the paediatric vaccination setting, the practice of aspirating during the administration of an intramuscular injection is unnecessary and there is no clinical reason to suggest that these principles may not be applied when using the deltoid, ventrogluteal and vastus lateralis sites in other settings. Owing to its proximity to the gluteal artery, aspiration when using the dorsogluteal site is recommended. Nurses must be supported in all settings, by clear guidance which rejects traditional practice and facilitates evidence-based practice.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join