It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Media Implies Carrying a Weapon is Akin to Wearing a Miniskirt - Both Invite Violence.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

In Fort Worth a Critical Race Theory supporter told parents at a school board meeting that he has "soldiers locked and loaded" to make sure CRT is taught in schools.

Did Biden or the Teachers Association call him a domestic terrorist? Heck no, because his ideology agrees with theirs, so that makes him a righteous warrior in the eyes of progressive liberals.

Hear about this on CNN or MSNBC etc., NO, because to talk about this is to harm the precious and always perfect progressive ideology.

Of course, anyone who CNN, MSNBC, Democrats, NY Times has decided is not 100% sold on the one and only correct political ideology is inviting people to hurt them because they don't agree with the pure and perfect politics of the Democratic Party.

Conversely, anyone who is a follower of the true political ideology and party is never to blame for anything and whatever they do is justified because of the purity of their ideology.

This is what Biden supporters voted for in the US today,
with the blessing of CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, The Atlantic
and the elite Democratic Party
whom we must all obey - or else
"we can be locked and loaded" and are not domestic terrorists
but justified holy warriors if we are true belivers
of progressive liberal ideology and vote for Democrats.

That is life in the USA now.

Just watch the reporting after the Rittenhouse trial ends, you will see the truth of all I have said above.

edit on 11/15/21 by The2Billies because: formatting

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Im the on site bank for my business. I count cash, have safe combinations, that kind of stuff. If you think im not armed with at least 1 firearm, you are going to leak really badly. If thats "inciting violence" then im one violent MF.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

In Fort Worth a Critical Race Theory supporter told parents at a school board meeting that he has "soldiers locked and loaded" to make sure CRT is taught in schools.

Did Biden or the Teachers Association call him a domestic terrorist? Heck no, because his ideology agrees with theirs, so that makes him a righteous warrior in the eyes of progressive liberals.

Hear about this on CNN or MSNBC etc., NO, because to talk about this is to harm the precious and always perfect progressive ideology.

Of course, anyone who CNN, MSNBC, Democrats, NY Times has decided is not 100% sold on the one and only correct political ideology is inviting people to hurt them because they don't agree with the pure and perfect politics of the Democratic Party.

Conversely, anyone who is a follower of the true political ideology and party is never to blame for anything and whatever they do is justified because of the purity of their ideology.

This is what Biden supporters voted for in the US today,
with the blessing of CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, The Atlantic
and the elite Democratic Party
whom we must all obey - or else
"we can be locked and loaded" and are not domestic terrorists
but justified holy warriors if we are true belivers
of progressive liberal ideology and vote for Democrats.

That is life in the USA now.

Just watch the reporting after the Rittenhouse trial ends, you will see the truth of all I have said above.

I heard about this radical. So he wants minorities committing "violence", added to Critical Race Theory?

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Sorry i clicked on that link.
There went my Breakfast.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That might explain why evil leftist women are so danged ugly.

And look masculine also.

A quiz. Which Schumer has more testosterone?

Most fail this quiz: www.prospectpark.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Liberals love Islamic Jurisprudence when it advances their goals. Weirdos.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
From Rittenhouse trial this morning: twitter.com...

Same equivocation - Bringing Gun / Dressing Sexy are asking for trouble.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm watching closing arguments and the defece actually says that Kyle list his right to self defense for being there. Where in the law does it state that? Any were? This guy Binger is a total tool.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20Eyes1974
I'm watching closing arguments and the defece actually says that Kyle list his right to self defense for being there. Where in the law does it state that? Any were? This guy Binger is a total tool.

You referring to this?: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's their perspective they use when writing 💩 like that.

It's their position to attack someone wearing a miniskirt, carrying a big stick.

It's their view of reality that is perverted.

Go ahead and reach for my big stick, see where it gets ya!
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
It's their perspective they use when writing 💩 like that.

It's their position to attack someone wearing a miniskirt, carrying a big stick.

It's their view of reality that is perverted.

Go ahead and reach for my big stick, see where it gets ya!
🙏❤

After the Rittenhouse verdict of Not Guilty on all 5 counts today, I realized that the same idiots who wanted to defund the nation's police departments, are now seeking to prevent private citizens from defending ourselves against aggressors!

Why the hell do these people get any airtime at all?

They're just a fringe lunatic minority.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
QUIZ: Which Democrat Leader made the below statements?

Sept 2020: Rittenhouse is a White Supremacist.

Nov 19th 2021 @ 2pm: The Jury has spoken, we must accept that Rittenhouse is innocent.

Nov 19th 2021 @ 9pm: I'm Angry at the Rittenhouse Jury!

If you guessed JOE BIDEN, you're a Winner!!

Documenting the loon... ☢

Sep 2020: www.dailysignal.com...

Nov 19th @ 2pm: www.nbcnews.com...

Nov 19th @ 9pm: www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The difference is that leftists will get outraged of the person in the miniskirt is attacked, but they will get outraged if the person attacking the gun toter is fended off in the expected manner with the weapon.

Unlike a miniskirt, a gun should be a deterrent. You should think twice about attacking someone carrying one, but for some reason, the leftist apparently doesn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'd like to find a left/liberal who would not defend himself, if an attacker cornered him/her in an ally, and a gun magically appeared in the leftist/liberal's hand.

I bet someone like that would be hard to find.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

OT but I love it when you post, your avatar cracks me up everytime I see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well , Miniskirts don't Bust a Cap in Your Ass when you get out of Line so , Ah No .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join